Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
FullMoon

Re: Nuclear War

Post by FullMoon »

Roger wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:38 pm
Maybe he is right. Look at history, the fall of Rome. The barbarians outnumber the Romans and took.over. It is already 40/60 now, John. The Mexicans don't even pretend to like us. The blacks are knocking down history all.around me. I am learning from history. Maybe you should consider these aspects too. It looks like I am not alone on this board with my doubts. What I see in America is despair and resignation. I have been following this site for a long time, but only now do I feel the need to post something. I don't think you know what is going on outside of your house in Boston. America is collapsing into a 3rd world country and a lot of people have given up.
Maybe in some areas it seems like this. Everyone here in this land has everything invested in keeping their place. There's no other place to go. And if that means proving their worth, you'll see more enthusiasm for joining the existential fight from everyone except the coddled suburbanites. Most would welcome the opportunity to prove their worth and earn the respect they desperately desire. My grandfather fought to join the battle in 2ndWW and I expect it to be repeated.

John

Post by John »

And a lot of people rushed to join the armed forces after the attack
on 9/11/2001.

Post by Guest »

America in 2001 was a far different place than it is today.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

guest wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:42 am
I can feel civil war coming soon. Not even a Chinese attack would bring unity. It wouldn't. It would just be white males volunteering to fight while people of color sit around complaining about...everything.

I don't think the Chinese will tolerate any of this when they conquer America. Nah. Ain't gonna happen.
A race war in the United States could only happen AFTER a great world war weakens the country. While race relations are going downhill, the vast majority of minorities are actually patriotic, and will not abide China attacking the USA. Its the "I can talk bad about my family, but you sure as heck cannot" kind of thing.

John

Post by John »

** 19-Sep-2021 Moved posts

A number of recent contentious posts have been moved from the Nuclear
War thread into the Religion and Vaccine Arguments thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6061

If you're going to argue about vaccines, please don't do it in the
nuclear war thread. Thank you.

tim

Post by tim »

Anyone know the ramifications of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan? Will computer chips completely dry up leading to an inability to purchase new vehicles, computers, appliances?

Anyone have any last minute plans as soon as the Chinese attack on Taiwan begins?
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Post by Guest »

tim wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:13 pm
Anyone know the ramifications of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan? Will computer chips completely dry up leading to an inability to purchase new vehicles, computers, appliances?

Anyone have any last minute plans as soon as the Chinese attack on Taiwan begins?
Since my family lives there and I do not, my reaction will be shock and then waiting for my own death (as I live in Seoul). I can't imagine NK not taking advantage of that moment to attack SK.

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:05 am
tim wrote:

Since my family lives there and I do not, my reaction will be shock and then waiting for my own death (as I live in Seoul). I can't imagine NK not taking advantage of that moment to attack SK.
Tough luck about you and your family, mate. I hope you all manage to escape somehow to somewhere.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

tim wrote:

I consider Taiwan invasion as the last chance to finish up any necessary preparations. If there's time in between that and SHTF then we're lucky. For those of us not quite ready, it's the sign we need to finish up ASAP. It's my plan and I hope not to see it happen anytime soon.
I suspect Taiwan invasion is more projection of strength and keeping a strong maritime border while continuing to build the Silk Road and Asian heartland corridor. Any thoughts?

John

Post by John »

** 29-Sep-2021 World View: Taiwan invasion
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:27 pm
> I consider Taiwan invasion as the last chance to finish up any
> necessary preparations.
What does this mean? Necessary preparations for what?