Steps you can take to improve your odds during nuclear war

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Cool Breeze

Re: Steps you can take to improve your odds during nuclear war

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:00 pm
Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbijan yes. Romania and Belarus no.

Latin America is a goner. The best countries like Argentina and Chile are a mess. Brazil is really dangerous. Latin America cities are all murder capitals. Uruguay, perhaps. Central America, I wouldn't even want to stay an hour at one of their airports on layover.
So only the Caucusus is a place where white women are decent anymore? Interesting.

Not even the South Slavs (Montenegro, Serbia, Bulgaria, N Macedonia etc)?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:37 pm

Those are the worst possible candidates. Not only will you have to spout their propaganda and indulge in their bizarre self pity culture, you will end up dead in a ditch and your gold digging ex will end up getting everything you have in a "newly discovered will". :lol: Serbian and Montenegrin women are the biggest monkey branchers I have met. AVOID.

Croatian and Bosnian girls are a million times better.

Greek women have become as feminist as the rest of western women.

Albanian girls are as feminine as they come, but Albanians are like the Sicilians. :shock: Albanians DON'T get divorced. (I mean a few do, but it is a serious Taboo. Think tribal.) And if you treat her badly, her 5 brothers will find you--and kill you. :D

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:15 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:37 pm

Those are the worst possible candidates. Not only will you have to spout their propaganda and indulge in their bizarre self pity culture, you will end up dead in a ditch and your gold digging ex will end up getting everything you have in a "newly discovered will". :lol: Serbian and Montenegrin women are the biggest monkey branchers I have met. AVOID.

Croatian and Bosnian girls are a million times better.

Greek women have become as feminist as the rest of western women.

Albanian girls are as feminine as they come, but Albanians are like the Sicilians. :shock: Albanians DON'T get divorced. (I mean a few do, but it is a serious Taboo. Think tribal.) And if you treat her badly, her 5 brothers will find you--and kill you. :D
The Greeks got EU'ized a while back now so they've been western and like the Spanish and Italians (who have more people) they just have a small portion of good looking women, nothing special. They are a little better because they are orthodox, or at least have some sensibility of it from the culture, but largely are modern westerners, sadly. Spain (and I love visiting) is worse. Because I'm Orthodox and like slavic girls better, they seem to be a better suited choice, but you're right it's not easy - especially since the former Yugoslavian men are worlds better and more manly than most (unlike Ukraine, the dream combo of good looking women and drunk, mostly dead men by age 50). The Albanians seem to be a promising, hidden treasure. Strange language, ha.

Post by Guest »

You'll be hard pressed to find truly religious Orthodox Christians in Eastern Europe. Orthodoxy is more about ethnic identity than sincere religious belief. Communism beat it out of them.

20% of the Albanians are Orthodox Christian, if that's what you are looking for.

Look for a clip of Michael Corleone Meeting his wife in Sicily. Then you will now what it is like to "date" an Albanian girl. :shock:

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:32 am
You'll be hard pressed to find truly religious Orthodox Christians in Eastern Europe. Orthodoxy is more about ethnic identity than sincere religious belief. Communism beat it out of them.

20% of the Albanians are Orthodox Christian, if that's what you are looking for.

Look for a clip of Michael Corleone Meeting his wife in Sicily. Then you will now what it is like to "date" an Albanian girl. :shock:
I recall the movie, her name was Apollonia, no? While there may not be as many devoted believers as there were historically, the traditional and no BS nature of the eastern europeans would at least be far better than the self loathing and anti christian west. There is a historical memory, as opposed to major rebellion, though I understand that kind of thing exists. But as a man you are the leader, and the principle bringer of truth and order to the family, just like our father who is in heaven.

Post by Guest »

Live in Albania. There are 850,000 concrete and steel bunkers, 3000 miles of nuclear bomb proof underground tunnels, and submarine bases and military HQs engineered to withstand direct nuclear hits.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:53 pm
Guest wrote:

I recall the movie, her name was Apollonia, no? While there may not be as many devoted believers as there were historically, the traditional and no BS nature of the eastern europeans would at least be far better than the self loathing and anti christian west. There is a historical memory, as opposed to major rebellion, though I understand that kind of thing exists. But as a man you are the leader, and the principle bringer of truth and order to the family, just like our father who is in heaven.
Americans (not the liberals) are a million times better people than those in Eastern Europe. It depends on the country, but generally speaking (because you generalize a lot) people in Eastern Europe are dishonest. I have been cheated horribly by taxi drivers, waiters, and even government officials. As a foreigner, if you complain, the corrupt police will side with the local douche bags. In Georgia, a taxi driver extorted $100 out of me and threatend me with the local police when I had refused to pay. Think of this as your daily life. The Chinese, on average, were much more honest. And yes, the Serbs and Montenegrins are seriously pyschopathic.

People here are warning you. Are you listening?

You are walking into a buzz saw...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:14 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest wrote:

Americans (not the liberals) are a million times better people than those in Eastern Europe. It depends on the country, but generally speaking (because you generalize a lot) people in Eastern Europe are dishonest. I have been cheated horribly by taxi drivers, waiters, and even government officials. As a foreigner, if you complain, the corrupt police will side with the local douche bags. In Georgia, a taxi driver extorted $100 out of me and threatend me with the local police when I had refused to pay. Think of this as your daily life. The Chinese, on average, were much more honest. And yes, the Serbs and Montenegrins are seriously pyschopathic.

I haven't decided anything, I take everything everyone says into consideration. You think I seriously believe that America, even in its declining form, doesn't have advantages over many world countries still, in many ways? Of course I do.

The issue here is that marriageable women are low and women in this culture have been confused to postpone marriage and leave them in a state in which their stock is very, very low.

Ex-NYC

Post by Ex-NYC »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:24 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

I haven't decided anything, I take everything everyone says into consideration. You think I seriously believe that America, even in its declining form, doesn't have advantages over many world countries still, in many ways? Of course I do.

The issue here is that marriageable women are low and women in this culture have been confused to postpone marriage and leave them in a state in which their stock is very, very low.
Contrary to what you have been told, a lot of women in Eastern Europe are like feminist American chicks, only lower grade. Most are badly educated, yeah, really, and they are obsessed with luxury goods from Gucci and Chanel. I know half a dozen guys who ended up deep in debt trying to please these girls only to have them jump to the next best thing. One guy's wife divorced him a year after they married, left him completely bust, married another guy, and then came back to him ten years later with two kids and an extra 100 pounds on her. AT LEAST he didn't take her back. Last I heard she was working at a restaurant and living with another Russian chick and her kids in a trailer park in North Carolina.

I don't think the average Russian or Serbian girl looks better than American girls. You haven't seen the average one working at bar or in a train station. American girls are in much better shape. The average Russian chick becomes a leathery land whale after 30. I'm not defending crazy American women, but as others on this thread have told you, it's not like you think it is. The people on YouTube telling you how happy they are with their Bulgarian wife or whatever are not the norm. Slavic women have a really toxic side to them that you don't see until after they have had a baby with you. Then they own you and it all comes out. And they screw around a lot.

On top of that, Slavic girls have extremely short shelf lives. Some girls hit the wall, Slavic girls go splat!

Asian women are among the hottest and they can keep their looks for a long time (especially Koreans, japanese, and Taiwanese), but they have a lot of issues. Sheesh!

I would look for an American girl of the same socio-economic background at a MAGA rally or something. That's my recommendation. There are a lot of wholesome girls left in America. You'll just have to be selective AND be worthy of one...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Ex-NYC wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:22 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:24 pm
Guest wrote:

Contrary to what you have been told, a lot of women in Eastern Europe are like feminist American chicks, only lower grade. Most are badly educated, yeah, really, and they are obsessed with luxury goods from Gucci and Chanel. I know half a dozen guys who ended up deep in debt trying to please these girls only to have them jump to the next best thing. One guy's wife divorced him a year after they married, left him completely bust, married another guy, and then came back to him ten years later with two kids and an extra 100 pounds on her. AT LEAST he didn't take her back. Last I heard she was working at a restaurant and living with another Russian chick and her kids in a trailer park in North Carolina.

I don't think the average Russian or Serbian girl looks better than American girls. You haven't seen the average one working at bar or in a train station. American girls are in much better shape. The average Russian chick becomes a leathery land whale after 30. I'm not defending crazy American women, but as others on this thread have told you, it's not like you think it is. The people on YouTube telling you how happy they are with their Bulgarian wife or whatever are not the norm. Slavic women have a really toxic side to them that you don't see until after they have had a baby with you. Then they own you and it all comes out. And they screw around a lot.

On top of that, Slavic girls have extremely short shelf lives. Some girls hit the wall, Slavic girls go splat!

Asian women are among the hottest and they can keep their looks for a long time (especially Koreans, japanese, and Taiwanese), but they have a lot of issues. Sheesh!

I would look for an American girl of the same socio-economic background at a MAGA rally or something. That's my recommendation. There are a lot of wholesome girls left in America. You'll just have to be selective AND be worthy of one...
Well, I would only be interested in at least somewhat devoted religious women, that is a key difference as well. But your point is taken.