Religion / End Times

Topics related to theology.
Navigator

Re: Religion / End Times

Post by Navigator »

Isaiah says he is from a non-fertile country. My guess is he is from one of the -stan countries. At this point he is probably as high profile as Hitler or Stalin in 1913.

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:14 pm
Isaiah says he is from a non-fertile country. My guess is he is from one of the -stan countries. At this point he is probably as high profile as Hitler or Stalin in 1913.
The IQs there are far too low and a person from there would lack the resources. Either a white or Asian person.

Guest No 3

Post by Guest No 3 »

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:39 am
Navigator wrote:
The IQs there are far too low and a person from there would lack the resources. Either a white or Asian person.
Perhaps an Israeli? Their IQs high enough for you?

Post by Guest »

Guest No 3 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:37 am
Guest wrote:
Navigator wrote:
Not an Israeli. Too obvious.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:34 am
Guest No 3 wrote:
Guest wrote:

The Pope, right? The King of Rome.

Average J

Post by Average J »

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:40 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:34 am
Guest No 3 wrote:

The Pope, right? The King of Rome.
No no no.

He's a stooge and won't help things, but not even close.

Post by Guest »

The anti-Christ might not even realize that he is the anti-Christ at the moment. He is, most likely, a peripheral figure. He has probably been positioned by supernatural forces that he doesn't even comprehend. If he is unaware of his real identity at this point, it might be because he has more to endure before the truth of his identity is revealed.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cali governor. He just seems to be the embodiment of what's in this world that will need to go before goodness returns. I think of it as forces at work through the people. We all have goodness and evil around us. We have choices and we can see the trend has gotten us to this point.

Post by guest »

Yuval Noah Harari

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:26 am
The anti-Christ might not even realize that he is the anti-Christ at the moment. He is, most likely, a peripheral figure. He has probably been positioned by supernatural forces that he doesn't even comprehend. If he is unaware of his real identity at this point, it might be because he has more to endure before the truth of his identity is revealed.
This is terrifying to read. How did you come to this conclusion?

Who are you?