Re: Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:03 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:33 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:28 pm
Why would young men fight for a country that does nothing for them?

Why would we believe an unelected intel group about "terrorism" that actively entraps and terrorizes its own people? Whitmer, J6, you name it.

Why would I trust a military that renames all of our historic great generals and tries to delete white europeans, calling them terrorists?

The country is actively anti-Christian in DC and its institutions, and racist against whites. I wonder why.
As an American, I consider the examples as deplorable. But I know they're rather superficial and that the bones of the country are strong. Perhaps they won't be strong enough for the coming tests, but there's no scenario in which life would be better than it is now. Despite all that shit.
The saddest thing is that the youth don't understand what throwing the baby out with the bathwater means.Tik Tok boy
You couldn't be more wrong. There's no future. That means NOW there is nothing to work for. Much worse.
This is a good example of the nihilism of which I mentioned. Honestly it's hard to differentiate a paid Communist troll and a truly disenfranchised nihilistic youth.
Nothing to work for? Maybe give this some prayer. Like WHY you have nothing to work for whilst great people work tirelessly for something great.

Post by Guest »

The Western World: RIP
January 25, 2024
The Western World: RIP

Paul Craig Roberts

I have come to the depressing conclusion that the white ethnicities that constituted the nations of Western Civilization have degenerated into such insouciance and stupidity that they have no possibility of survival. They sit mindlessly in front of TV absorbing their brainwashing and indoctrination. They can’t pay their rent, mortgage or car payments, but they pay endlessly for care of immigrant-invaders who are overwhelming their communities with material needs.

In the US, North Carolina, once a Southern state, now an immigrant staging ground, has given over its high schools to serve as immigrant-invader “resettlement areas.” To Hell with the North Carolina taxpayers. Immigrant-invaders’ rights preempt those of North Carolina taxpayers, whose majority white population, according to the narrative, consists of white supremacist racists exploiters.

North Carolina has also, at taxpayers’ expense, built a campus for a “head’s start” program for children of immigrant invaders. The program takes over a former school property for NC American citizens.

Wherever you look, you see the US welcoming at citizens taxpayer expense endless burdens from immigrant-invaders permitted to walk unheeded across the border into the Tower of Babel that the US has become. According to leaks, RINO Republican Senators are preparing an immigration bill that would force America to accept 1.8 million immigrant-invaders each year. Amazing to watch white people destroy their own country.

No one in America can do anything about it. Instead of stopping the invasion and over-running of the country, the US government commits endless American resources to defending the aggressively expansive borders of Israel and Ukraine, while Washington dismantles the barrier put in place to defend America’s borders. And the fool responsible for this policy is running for reelection as president with the media’s and America’s elites’ support.

In what remains of European ethnic countries, the director of the EU’s “border protection agency, Fronrtex,” Hans Leitjens, said that “nothing can stop immigrants.” What he means is that the EU will not stop immigrant-invaders from bringing the Camp of the Saints to all of Europe and perhaps to Russia as well, considering the weakness demonstrated by a government that could be ruling the world.

The dumbshit Hans Leitjens, obviously a proponent of Western annihilation, says that opposition to being overrun by immigrant-invaders constitutes “xenophobia and prejudice.”

There you have it. If white ethnicities attempt to prevent their overthrow by invaders, they are xenophobic and racist.

How did so many white ethnicities get converted to a point of view that doesn’t serve them? The English Suffer While Immigrant-invaders Are Housed in Hotels. This is what white people have learned to expect from “their” governments.

Don’t you think it is strange that the world’s white ethnicities are prepared to commit lives and endless resources to protect the borders of Israel and Ukraine, but nothing to protect their own borders?

How can people this totally stupid continue to exist?
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2024/0 ... world-rip/

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

The S&P 500 may be near an important juncture.

On the chart below, the thin red horizontal lines are drawn every 700 points up starting at 700, so 700, 1400, 2100, 2800, 3500, 4200, 4900. Starting in 2009, the market made pretty steady moves from slightly below the thin red horizontal lines to slightly above the next one 700 points up, as shown by the blue lines. Each move was faster than the previous. Following those moves there were corrections of about 10 percent, shown by the green lines. That pattern was disrupted in 2018, so no lines were drawn on the chart until the S&P 500 slightly exceeded 3500 in 2021, then corrected once again before resuming upward. Now the S&P 500 has made a very fast move from slightly under 4200 to slightly over 4900.

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

True H as we sold into the ruse rush with all the tools.
Mean Reversion for SEGMENTS as we assume oil may poke 80 WTI so no clue as we
trimmed a lot. Demand destruction into the march sweeps will be real as the LEI paints the portrait
as hard numbers. Uniparty is past disconnected and pandering to dead air.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kFJd-2Ke ... ture=share
Did buy some utwo and tbills and yes. Long and few short spx from the
rip cord at spx 4967 as posted for some protection. No clue as they wander
on flows so watch what they do and what they say is will be enough to cripple
you into the sweeps. Emptor so we locked some gains. The smart money say
some draw downs are to be expected and in Auto all they did was inflame the Customer
with deception and just mind numbing greed as the segment implodes from what brokers are
seeing in real time.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

My cousin was an engineer for Motorola for about 38 years, had a few patents, survived every layoff and downsizing. Motorola became Freescale, then NXP. As you probably know, they make chips for the auto industry. Anyway, I was told that a few days ago, he was let go. At first, the news was that he got an Early Retirement Package - ERP. I questioned that because a few years ago, I was told that all his retirement benefits were stolen during one of those transitions. His words, not mine (as told to me). Then the correction came back that he got a Voluntary Retirement Package - VRP. His COBRA will be paid for one year and he will get 6 months of severance. That's it. What the word voluntary means is he will get to pick his termination date, so he picked December 2024. Others were just shown the door. Upon hearing the news, what I said about my cousin was that, despite his accomplishments, I never got the idea he was arrogant or full of himself and that will serve him well when he wakes up to reality. I haven't spoken to him in about 28 years.

https://www.thelayoff.com/t/1qkrHGKM

According to the link as many as half were let go.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

John

Post by John »

** 30-Jan-2024 World View: Hovel layoffs

This story is very depressing, but
unfortunately with the rise of AI the
massive layoffs are only just starting,
and will affect almost every company in
every industry.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:37 pm

every industry.
The message board comments point to managerial idiocy. AI doesn't appear able to replace the top engineers they have laid off. Why are they gutting their own corporation?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:03 pm
John wrote:

every industry.
The message board comments point to managerial idiocy. AI doesn't appear able to replace the top engineers they have laid off. Why are they gutting their own corporation?
And this, if true, is disturbing. Why is Holland helping China and perhaps even sending top men into a trap?
NXP Europe Senior engineer shipped to China
Understood some senior engineers are being shipped to China.
They have some fake returned ticket and will be stuck there. No access to any Doblo will be possible!
https://www.thelayoff.com/t/1qOx7EF3

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:03 pm
John wrote:

every industry.
I've asked someone to get into contact with my cousin to get his opinion on the reasons for this layoff. My initial reaction was maybe it was some kind of realignment having to do with electric vehicles needing a different mix of products.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:43 pm
The S&P 500 may be near an important juncture.

On the chart below, the thin red horizontal lines are drawn every 700 points up starting at 700, so 700, 1400, 2100, 2800, 3500, 4200, 4900. Starting in 2009, the market made pretty steady moves from slightly below the thin red horizontal lines to slightly above the next one 700 points up, as shown by the blue lines. Each move was faster than the previous. Following those moves there were corrections of about 10 percent, shown by the green lines. That pattern was disrupted in 2018, so no lines were drawn on the chart until the S&P 500 slightly exceeded 3500 in 2021, then corrected once again before resuming upward. Now the S&P 500 has made a very fast move from slightly under 4200 to slightly over 4900.

The S&P 500 is down 35 this morning.

Closed the day down 79.