Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:17 am
guest wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:34 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:18 pm

I don't want to survive if it means America turning into South Africa. Better off dead. I hope the bottom feeders of BLM and ANTIFA all survive the nuclear war. These people are unskilled, stupid, and lazy. Without the welfare state and racial equity policies, they will end their lives in pain and humiliation. That is what they deserve.
There are three Americas,, the rich, the poor, and the illegal. What's your America?
Soon, because of all you guys complain about, it'll be the Satoshi holders, or the have nots.

And I've given you the better part of a year.

Sincerely,
The Real Cassandra
Just a note here when your currency is world reserve every dollar printed is real wealth. The short term measuring stick is bitcoin. The sell off in bitcoin was because America's gains against Russia and China look at the news closely. The smallest smell of victory by Russia and China sends bitcoin flying.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:53 am
Arm the Chechen rebels. A few shoulder fired missles would create chaos behind the Russian lines. There are extensive networks of rebels throughout the region and weapons could flow easily. Very easily.
How about "no?"
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:13 am
Just a note here when your currency is world reserve every dollar printed is real wealth.
No it's not. You can't make wealth from thin air.

Hyena

Post by Hyena »

DaKardii wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:46 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:53 am
Arm the Chechen rebels. A few shoulder fired missles would create chaos behind the Russian lines. There are extensive networks of rebels throughout the region and weapons could flow easily. Very easily.
How about "no?"
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:13 am
Just a note here when your currency is world reserve every dollar printed is real wealth.
No it's not. You can't make wealth from thin air.
Yes we can arm the Chechens and yes, money printed out of thin air has value: the US dollar is a prime example. How long it lasts is not known, but I have bought houses, gold, plane tickets with it.

When Russia attacks Ukraine, we should arm the Chechens. Yes we can!

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Hyena wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:11 pm
Yes we can arm the Chechens and yes, money printed out of thin air has value: the US dollar is a prime example. How long it lasts is not known, but I have bought houses, gold, plane tickets with it.

We arm the Chechens, and a large number of Americans will instantly start rooting for Russia on principle. They have little to no tolerance for allying with Islamic fundamentalists after all that's happened since 2001.

Meanwhile, fiat money has real value? In what universe?

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:06 pm
Hyena wrote:

We arm the Chechens, and a large number of Americans will instantly start rooting for Russia on principle. They have little to no tolerance for allying with Islamic fundamentalists after all that's happened since 2001.

The US dollar works for me. And no one wanted the pesos I brought back from Latin America, so there must be some value to the USD. You're talking about the theoretical and others here are talking about the real world.

Americans seem to worry about the Muslims in China. I don't see widespread support for the Chinese government in the US. Do you? You underestimate Americans way too much. We are not all racist bigots. We rearmed the Germans and Japanese in the 1950s, barely a decade after they fought us.

Study realpolitik.

Post by Guest »

It’s complicated, but the United Nations basically set up global reporting rules that were designed to avoid double-counting emissions, and inadvertently ended up making it easy not to count the emissions at all. In theory, countries were allowed to ignore the emissions from burning wood in power plants as long as they counted the emissions from logging the wood in forests. In practice, countries have let their power plants burn wood without counting the emissions anywhere, which has made biomass seem as climate-friendly as wind or solar.

Fighting 'climate change' is just one more excuse to loot the system. How will civilization survive at this rate?

Answer: It won't.

Hsvdv

Post by Hsvdv »

DaKardii wrote:
Hyena wrote:

The average Chechen is no more religious than the average Russian.

I have heard enough Neocon BS in my life already. Were the Chechens behind 9/11? Oh, wait, that was Saddam. Oh, wait...

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:23 am
The US dollar works for me. And no one wanted the pesos I brought back from Latin America, so there must be some value to the USD. You're talking about the theoretical and others here are talking about the real world.
No, I'm talking about the real world. You're talking about an illusion.

In reality, the dollar's value is far below what the government says it is. Compare official inflation numbers to the actual printing rates that have occurred since 1974 (when the petrodollar scheme began). It's all a fraud that is going to cause our economy to completely collapse in the end.
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:23 am
Americans seem to worry about the Muslims in China. I don't see widespread support for the Chinese government in the US. Do you? You underestimate Americans way too much. We are not all racist bigots. We rearmed the Germans and Japanese in the 1950s, barely a decade after they fought us.

Study realpolitik.
You're underestimating just how prevalent Islamophobia is in the US.

Over the last 20 years, Americans on both sides of the political spectrum have been becoming increasingly hostile towards Muslim countries that have historically been considered allies, specifically the GCC countries, Pakistan, and Turkey. Because all of those countries have links to al-Qaeda, ISIS, and other Salafi/Wahhabi groups, which are collectively responsible for most of the terrorism that occurs across the globe, they are being seen as accomplices, and perhaps correctly so.

Because this terrorist activity is still ongoing, many Americans are not in the mood to forgive those countries and treat them as if they were post-war Germany and Japan. Quite the opposite, in fact. Most of those Americans don't believe in realpolitik, so their hatred of those countries has been mutating into hatred of all Muslim countries and even all Muslims. This hatred has been growing to a point where they don't care about the Uyghurs, and some of them are even rooting for the CCP out of spite. Likewise, they would root for Russia against the Chechens if another conflict began. And then there are those who do believe in realpolitik, and are rooting for Iran and its allies against the GCC, Pakistan, and Turkey. Their hatred for those countries are so strong that they would root for America's rivals/enemies against them even though they are all longtime American allies. And they would not tolerate us going to war to protect them; they would see that as treasonous.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Hsvdv wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:26 am
The average Chechen is no more religious than the average Russian.

I have heard enough Neocon BS in my life already. Were the Chechens behind 9/11? Oh, wait, that was Saddam. Oh, wait...
The most powerful Chechen militias since the Second Chechen War are fundamentalists that are allied with al-Qaeda. That's a fact.

BTW, the neocons hate Russia more far more than they hate those militias because Russia is challenging both the petrodollar and the "Eurasian Balkans" project. That's why they too want to arm the Chechens.

John

Post by John »

** 24-Apr-2021 World View: Arming Muslims
DaKardii wrote:
> We arm the Chechens, and a large number of Americans will
> instantly start rooting for Russia on principle. They have little
> to no tolerance for allying with Islamic fundamentalists after all
> that's happened since 2001.
Americans are way too stupid to reach any conclusion like that,
or know anything about Chechnya, or care. Remember what happened
after the Boston Marathon bombing:

** 21-Apr-13 World View -- American bloggers confuse 'Chechnya' with 'Czech Republic'
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e130421

As a policy, everything that the Democrats do is based on the
stupidity of the American voter.

Some Muslim countries that we supply weapons to are Egypt, Saudi
Arabia and Afghanistan.