Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:47 am
London Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:19 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:08 am

Luckily He doesn't judge the United States (at that time). There's always a remnant of his people. The nations (ta ethna / goyim) is a way of saying "all people" in the parable. But your point is correct, you don't go to heaven through other's sins.

Again, as I stated earlier, values mean nothing without a value giver. Most people are lost and deceived, so they say things like this. The non christians claim to be better "christians" than the christians, but they reject Christ! Thus, the folly is revealed.
With waves of diseased low IQ illiterates poring into the US from Latin America and other third world hellholes, America won't be able to maintain a first world infrastructure. With Mexican levels of crime, violence and disease, America is no longer the America I grew up in. The Brazil model will not apply to us because Brazil still shoots criminals--we let run wild now. A recent survey reported that 75% of Americans now live in fear of crime, even their in own homes. How does that make a America a better place to live?

It doesn't.
Latino migrants have to undergo enormous hardships to reach the American southern border, so that many of them have to be extremely intelligence and resourceful, probably much more intelligent than you.

it's also possible that they live in communities with less disease than the community that you live in.
Thank god for that. I was worried we were screwed.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Oh, we are screwed all right, just not because of that.
The question is do we have any chance to get unscrewed?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by GUEST »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:55 am
Oh, we are screwed all right, just not because of that.
The question is do we have any chance to get unscrewed?
I'm from a pioneer California family, and I am here to tell you that California is finished. Not even the thickest of rosy colored glasses will hide this any longer. All of my family has passed away or fled. I can see it is pointless to write much about what the Mexicanization of the state has meant for the quality of life for the people there. Since the mass exodus is reaching even higher levels, I'm sure you'll be able to find an ex-resident who will tell about how it used to be. That is, unless, you look like a clueless leftist. No, what has happened to California, once the most beautiful state in the union, is a tragedy. And, as they used to say: As goes California, so goes the nation.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

And, as they used to say: As goes California, so goes the nation.
“The future is already here. It's just not evenly distributed yet”
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Russia becomes China’s ‘junior partner’
Ishaan Tharoor - 12h ago
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ru ... r-AA10zNuu

Ukraine Latest: Russia Shuns Nuclear Inspectors as Economy Tanks
Bloomberg News
Fri, August 12, 2022 at 11:34 a.m.·6 min read
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/ukrai ... 57917.html

MAD VLAD Ukraine news LATEST: Putin’s army ‘can’t do f****** anything’ in Ukraine war Russian reveals in intercepted call
Louis Allwood
Updated: 12:49 ET, Aug 12 2022
https://www.the-sun.com/news/5935189/uk ... putin-ww3/

John

Post by John »

Salmon recipe was stabbed in the neck by someone with a knife as Rusty was giving a lecture in Western New York. His condition has not been revealed.

Salman Salman Salman Salman Rush d rush d Rushdie Rush d

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

John wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:03 pm
Salmon recipe was stabbed in the neck by someone with a knife as Rusty was giving a lecture in Western New York. His condition has not been revealed.

I know what you are talking about, but are you OK? That reads like something from aeden.

John

Post by John »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:56 pm
John wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:03 pm

I know what you are talking about, but are you OK? That reads like something from aeden.
Blame it on Google transcription errors.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

John wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:16 pm
Blame it on Google transcription errors.
Looks more like a persistently righteous spell checker. ;)

Post by Guest »

Although Russian military prowess was overestimated, their tolerance for military setbacks and body bags was underestimated. There is far more stubborn determination in pursuit of the Novorossiya dream than there was for the invasion of Afghanistan.

The determination of NATO nations should not be underestimated either, nor their tolerance for economic pain, especially with battlefield momentum shifting in favour of Ukraine once again. It’s hard to see this ending well for Putin’s Russia, even in winter.