Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

It is quite possible that America is the greatest country on earth, Cool Breeze.
That is what scares me.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:31 am
John wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:35 am
** 01-Jun-2023 World View: Forum discussion of globalism
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:06 am

Do these guys not understand what the
globalists wrote about during the 20th
century?

The idea that "dictator" X is just
random and arbitrary, and wasn't
promoted or funded by bankers/elite is
so naive, it's actually pretty funny.

They've told us what the plan is for
over a century, and yet people on here
won't even read what these people wrote.
Both Higgenbotham and aeden not only are
experts in these subjects, but also
discuss them and post research about
them almost every day. You should read
their threads every day, and ask them
questions if you are confused or need
further information.

Here are the latest posts in each of
these threads:

Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel
https://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6249

Financial Topics avec aeden
https://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6221
They have good ideas on the topics, but they are largely after effects, not the plans that have been told to us by the larger elite groups (anglo american planners, bankers, etc) for most of the 20th century.

As I mentioned before, and proof of my claims as well as confirmation that my thesis is correct, is that (as one of many examples) the (2017) SPARS document told us that the covid scam was coming, and continues to predict what they plan on. How someone cannot be convinced regarding these things can only be concluded by being trapped by ego or emotional thinking, which I have also shown to be the case.
aeden has covered the work of Anthony Sutton in over 30 posts since 2016 here on the forum. And that's just Sutton. You haven't covered Sutton once.

search.php?keywords=sutton

aeden was the first on the forum to cover SPARS. One month before you did.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... s&start=10
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 8:53 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 2:28 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:59 am
Hey chatGPT, say something in actual english, please.
Actually chatGPT is a lot more coherent than aeden.
:lol:
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:35 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:31 am
John wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:35 am
** 01-Jun-2023 World View: Forum discussion of globalism

Both Higgenbotham and aeden not only are
experts in these subjects, but also
discuss them and post research about
them almost every day. You should read
their threads every day, and ask them
questions if you are confused or need
further information.

Here are the latest posts in each of
these threads:

Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel
https://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6249

Financial Topics avec aeden
https://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6221
They have good ideas on the topics, but they are largely after effects, not the plans that have been told to us by the larger elite groups (anglo american planners, bankers, etc) for most of the 20th century.

As I mentioned before, and proof of my claims as well as confirmation that my thesis is correct, is that (as one of many examples) the (2017) SPARS document told us that the covid scam was coming, and continues to predict what they plan on. How someone cannot be convinced regarding these things can only be concluded by being trapped by ego or emotional thinking, which I have also shown to be the case.
aeden has covered the work of Anthony Sutton in over 30 posts since 2016 here on the forum. And that's just Sutton. You haven't covered Sutton once.

search.php?keywords=sutton

aeden was the first on the forum to cover SPARS. One month before you did.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... s&start=10
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 8:53 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 2:28 pm

Actually chatGPT is a lot more coherent than aeden.
:lol:
The man may have some insights, since he actually largely agrees with me (he's not censored though), but it's all obfuscated through how unintelligible his posts are. No one has any clue on what he is saying. I'm not saying anything other than no one understands the message, which is pretty important.

I know about Antony Sutton, I know about Alistair Crowley, I know about Huxley, I know about Russell, I know about Brzezinski, etc. Most of you do too. The key is synthesizing what they tell us, and where they are going. If you knew what they wrote, and what Attali writes, etc, you'll see that the plans were always there.

I make it accessible for others. Don't get mad at me, get mad at aeden if he deserves some credit - he's the one that no one can understand in his posts. I just get censored because I'm straight to the point, and no nonsense.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

CB, you are rightly censored for being rude, offensive and racist. I'm sure you're smart enough not to do this in person, but you seem to think it's okay since you're anonymous online. How about you use your real name and location, and then I won't condone the censorship of your childish antics. You are well educated and could contribute a lot to understanding the crappy mess we're in. Just be civilized and more patient.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:02 am
CB, you are rightly censored for being rude, offensive and racist. I'm sure you're smart enough not to do this in person, but you seem to think it's okay since you're anonymous online. How about you use your real name and location, and then I won't condone the censorship of your childish antics. You are well educated and could contribute a lot to understanding the crappy mess we're in. Just be civilized and more patient.
It doesn't do anyone good to call people names like "racist". When you combine that with "offensive" you sound like a snowflake. Men can't just debate the topics, what is this, a women's forum based on feelings? So sorry if I don't care about perceived X,Y, and Z. I love people, in reality, and that's why I tell the truth about things.

Doxxing people is a strategy of said snowflakes. No one is stupid enough to do that. I'm already helping people by telling them the truth. Why invite the haters (this government and leftist idiots) to persecute me even more?

If I didn't care about you all knowing the truth about institutions, medicine, propaganda, and monetary repression, I would have left long ago from the site, Full. Like Burner Prime, who sadly concluded that you all are hopeless. Still, we can work through that. But not when you guys use this same insane paradigm of calling people names when they point out the obvious, however uncomfortable it may be.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:16 am
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:02 am
It doesn't do anyone good to call people names like "racist". When you combine that with "offensive" you sound like a snowflake. Men can't just debate the topics, what is this, a women's forum based on feelings? So sorry if I don't care about perceived X,Y, and Z. I love people, in reality, and that's why I tell the truth about things.

Doxxing people is a strategy of said snowflakes. No one is stupid enough to do that. I'm already helping people by telling them the truth. Why invite the haters (this government and leftist idiots) to persecute me even more?

If I didn't care about you all knowing the truth about institutions, medicine, propaganda, and monetary repression, I would have left long ago from the site, Full. Like Burner Prime, who sadly concluded that you all are hopeless. Still, we can work through that. But not when you guys use this same insane paradigm of calling people names when they point out the obvious, however uncomfortable it may be.
You are Bob Butler, the left leaning liberal here, on steroids. Thinking you have some kind of divine right to tell us what we ought to be thinking and what is good for us. Go promote your Bitcoin and the rest of your nonsense somewhere else.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:24 am
You are Bob Butler, the left leaning liberal here, on steroids. Thinking you have some kind of divine right to tell us what we ought to be thinking and what is good for us. Go promote your Bitcoin and the rest of your nonsense somewhere else.
John seems to want this thread to reflect his opinions, and will remove posts which disagree with his. I happen to think progressive, conservative and autocratic worldviews all exist and each will give believers in another view some sort of mental apoplexy. Overtly, the right to hold and express either view is called the First Amendment, not that it makes Cool Breeze’s view or mine more palatable to many.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I'm like Butler? I'm the anti-Butler. You guys sadly have this streak of boomer in you that thinks all of this modern day nonsense has value (Butler is obsessed with race/identity and is wrong about it entirely, but you all still also call guys like me "racist" making you all just like the Butler Bish, ironically), and America on top of that, which is odd. We're lucky to live in the materialism, but you guys don't even question if that is really all that good. Another blindspot, as they've made matrix slaves out of most of us, and we don't even know it.

Know how that goes away? They can't create the fake money anymore and abuse the people, or fund Blackrock/ESG, etc.

It's time to open our minds to history, faith, and God. A lot of you have this but are holding on to worldly things. Ironically, you say the Dark Age is coming and for some reason fail to see the US as having a lead role in promoting this.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Oh boy. CB is getting going. I'm sure all that good stuff he can teach us would be better placed in his own chatroom. For those looking for a good education by CB, of course.

Bob Butler

Basics

Post by Bob Butler »

It is do we want our views to be questioned? Are we sure enough of our own views that we can accept that not everyone agrees with them. To me, John is not. He must exclude criticism on his own thread. That indicates an inability of his beliefs to be questioned. It is a big red flag that his views are flawed.

Should all people been be equal under law? Should believers in one religious doctrine try to impose their beliefs on others using the power of the government? Should rich people have a greater say in government policy? Do you believe war is still cost effective, that nations should seek to expand power by all means including violence? I have some firm beliefs about these and other questions and no doubts about the right to state them.

It seems the conservative view is that the current dominance of white culture should be continued. In other words, white supremacy. Old religious doctrines should be enforced. Old prejudices exercised. Old hooks on government continued.

For the most part, the folks here are not into advocating inequality. They are much more about the question on whether conflict or containment is currently ahead. For me, the question is whether your aggressive autocratic power still trying to advance through violence attracts the attention of a containing alliance. Putin has attracted such attention. China need Middle Eastern oil, which would be lost if they tried to use violence. Still, it will take a bit longer for it all to become clear.