30-Sep-17 World View -- Steve Bannon and Henry Kissinger form project to sound alarm on China

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: 30-Sep-17 World View -- Steve Bannon and Henry Kissinger form project to sound alarm on China

Post by Guest »

Tillerson: US Diplomacy With North Korea Will Continue Until "The First Bomb Drops"

Get out of the way, Tillerson.

Brendan

Re: 30-Sep-17 World View -- Steve Bannon and Henry Kissinger form project to sound alarm on China

Post by Brendan »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you view war (or any fight) to be inevitable then the only rational option it to prepare yourself (physically, mentally, socially, etc.) the best in order to win.
This.
We have to fight. War is the only way. To save ourselves we must utterly destroy our enemies.
You know guys I think this troll may have a point. John, take the site down, burn the books. Lets get all the world leaders in a room and tell them they just need to hug this out. On a related note, I was thinking of this revolutionary new system of government where we all sacrifice ourselves for the "good of the people". We can call it community-ism. NO MORE GREED NO MORE FIGHTING.

Post by Guest »

Why is he a troll? Because he disagrees with you? :roll: Do you think NK can be reasoned with? Are we supposed to just ignore a country with nuclear weapons that constantly threatens to destroy us? Who is the troll? I'd rather listen to someone concerned about national security than an ignorant hipster like you, Brendan.

Brendan

Post by Brendan »

Guest wrote:Why is he a troll? Because he disagrees with you? :roll: Do you think NK can be reasoned with? Are we supposed to just ignore a country with nuclear weapons that constantly threatens to destroy us? Who is the troll? I'd rather listen to someone concerned about national security than an ignorant hipster like you, Brendan.
I apologize John, it was never my intention to hurt you or make you upset. My ignorance is obviously a given, however, I am a little confused as to where "hipster" is coming from but I suppose that is beside the point. It is clear I have overstayed my welcome but appreciate my time here. It was an incredibly informative/educational experience. I would like to make a few points on my way out:

In regards to my "dust off the old war machine" comment I do have some regret but not for what I was saying but how I said it (not a strong communicator by any means). What I was alluding to was more so to see America unified (not constantly at one another's throat) together sacrificing for some common cause greater than itself rather than the self righteous hedonism or whatever it is we have now. Obviously if I had any say in the structure of reality I wouldn't want war and scarcity to be a part of it and I don't want to see a war occur. What John may regard as my arrogance is in part due to a coping mechanism but thats just my perspective.

In regards to PRC/NK (open to change in the future but from what I can tell now) it seems to me China needs NK much like Trump need twitter and the media. The chaos must continue (on both sides) because if the music were to stop playing people would probably see what is seen here.

Finally, don't forget that in serious times the best antidote can be a little bit of humor. Heres to the hope that we all have wasted our time here and nothing comes of it. Cheers, those lattes aren't going to make themselves! 8-)

-Ignorant Hipster

John

Post by John »

I don't understand this posting. It reads like it's in response to
something I said, but this is a discussion between you and "Guest,"
and I'm not involved at all. I am neither hurt nor upset, and have no
clue why you think I am. Nor do I recall calling you arrogant, nor
believe that you are.