17-Dec-17 World View -- Chinese experts warn China to prepare for nuclear war in North Korea

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: 17-Dec-17 World View -- Chinese experts warn China to prepare for nuclear war in North Korea

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
John wrote:
Guest wrote: > Do you agree with this assessment?

> If you do, how long before war spreads to Western Europe? Could
> Europe somehow stay out of this?
I've estimated 6-18 months, though 3 months is a possibility. The
time frame probably depends more on what North Korea does than
anything else.

The Global Times article suggests that the war would be localized.
That may be true for a while, but once these things start, it would
start spreading. I would expect it to reach Europe within at most two
years.
That would give me time
That would give me two more months of normality. I'll take it. And I will appreciate the time I have left.

Joker

Re: 17-Dec-17 World View -- Chinese experts warn China to prepare for nuclear war in North Korea

Post by Joker »

Madness as you know is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Post by Guest »

Dark Knight wrote:
But the joker cannot win
You fan boys sure are stupid.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Joker wrote:
..and a "bad" downhill slope.

Madness is like uncontrolled rolling, not gravity.

Gravity HOLDS madness off, via the inertia due to the local energy "well". What promotes madness is the "sideways push" over the local energy barrier, out of the "well".

Madness is started by "anti-gravity", due to squeezing "the ball" upward by pushing it sideways while not paying attention to the terrain on the other side of the restraining energy barrier.

Madness is created by motivated ignorance. This period in history is characterized by the motivation of resentment, and the ignorance of "the downward slope" and its track.

((Utopianists, aka SJW's and other "critical theorists", see themselves as Sisyphus Ratchetus, where the "terrain" is always uphill and as long as they "struggle" [and WIN!] their progress can't fall back further than the present. They are therefore incapable of seeing the possibility of the "mad rolling" of their "societal boulder" once over the local energy barrier, as they don't believe in "downward slopes" that aren't anti-progressive.))

Aloha! <shaka!>

Post by Guest »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Joker wrote:
..and a "bad" downhill slope.

Madness is like uncontrolled rolling, not gravity.

Gravity HOLDS madness off, via the inertia due to the local energy "well". What promotes madness is the "sideways push" over the local energy barrier, out of the "well".

Madness is started by "anti-gravity", due to squeezing "the ball" upward by pushing it sideways while not paying attention to the terrain on the other side of the restraining energy barrier.

Madness is created by motivated ignorance. This period in history is characterized by the motivation of resentment, and the ignorance of "the downward slope" and its track.

((Utopianists, aka SJW's and other "critical theorists", see themselves as Sisyphus Ratchetus, where the "terrain" is always uphill and as long as they "struggle" [and WIN!] their progress can't fall back further than the present. They are therefore incapable of seeing the possibility of the "mad rolling" of their "societal boulder" once over the local energy barrier, as they don't believe in "downward slopes" that aren't anti-progressive.))

Aloha! <shaka!>
You finally said something that I agree with.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

What percentage of Americans will die instantly, like John wants, from Blast and fire?
What percentage will linger for hours or days, from radiation and starvation?
What percentage will survive?
How about for the world?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

I'm hoping to be a ground zero wit my family in the event of a nuclear war.

psCargile

Post by psCargile »

Time to move to southern Chile.

John

Post by John »

psCargile wrote: > Time to move to southern Chile.
Watch out! Like South Africa and Singapore, southern Chile is likely
to be an important crossroad, and may be occupied by someone's navy.