8-Sep-18 World View -- Turkey fails to prevent Russia and Iran from mass slaughter in Idlib, Syria / The Greek Tragedy

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

8-Sep-18 World View -- Turkey fails to prevent Russia and Iran from mass slaughter in Idlib, Syria / The Greek Tragedy

Post by John »

8-Sep-18 World View -- Turkey fails to prevent Russia and Iran from mass slaughter in Idlib, Syria

The Greek Tragedy in Syria

** 8-Sep-18 World View -- Turkey fails to prevent Russia and Iran from mass slaughter in Idlib, Syria
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180908

Contents:
Turkey fails to prevent Russia and Iran from mass slaughter in Idlib, Syria
Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Iran, Hassan Rouhani,
Turkey prepares for massive refugee problem
Syria and Russia launch a big, new disinformation campaign
The Greek Tragedy in Syria

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Syria, Bashar al-Assad,
Russia, Vladimir Putin, Grozny strategy,
Turkey, Idlib province, Astana, Kazakhstan,
Iran, Aleppo, Ghouta, Daraa, Saydnaya prison,
Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, HTS, chlorine gas, Sarin gas

CH86

Re: 8-Sep-18 World View -- Turkey fails to prevent Russia and Iran from mass slaughter in Idlib, Syria / The Greek Trage

Post by CH86 »

More globalist propaganda for Regime Change in Syria. The Rebels started the Current War, not Assad.

Silent Guest 2

Re: 8-Sep-18 World View -- Turkey fails to prevent Russia and Iran from mass slaughter in Idlib, Syria / The Greek Trage

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

:shock:
CH:
Even for you, this comment is bizarre. How could you define anything about Assad's murderous intent as being "globalist"? Even the term "nationalist" does not apply to crazed genocidal cleansing. Hitler chose specific ethnicities to murder. Assad mass kills entire populations. Only one without compassion could assert that what Assad is perpetrating in Syria is his business alone.
Greek and Jewish cultures have much self-awareness and fatalistic tendencies in common. Some root causes do not necessarily involve intellect. That three world VIPs gather and broadcast what is ahead is an indication of societal descent into barbarism.
An aside: do not think for a parsec that legal American citizens will support rebuilding Syria or aiding Turkey. Any suggestion of accepting refugees will meet with rebellion. We are still dragging 50,000,000 undeported subsidized illegal invaders.

John

Post by John »

My heart breaks every day, when I see what's going on in the world.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Silent Guest 2 wrote::shock:
CH:
Even for you, this comment is bizarre. How could you define anything about Assad's murderous intent as being "globalist"? Even the term "nationalist" does not apply to crazed genocidal cleansing. Hitler chose specific ethnicities to murder. Assad mass kills entire populations. Only one without compassion could assert that what Assad is perpetrating in Syria is his business alone.
Greek and Jewish cultures have much self-awareness and fatalistic tendencies in common. Some root causes do not necessarily involve intellect. That three world VIPs gather and broadcast what is ahead is an indication of societal descent into barbarism.
An aside: do not think for a parsec that legal American citizens will support rebuilding Syria or aiding Turkey. Any suggestion of accepting refugees will meet with rebellion. We are still dragging 50,000,000 undeported subsidized illegal invaders.
Its not a worldwide societal descent into barbarism, what is happening is a global popular movement against human rights tyranny and against globalist "democratizers" who wanted to domesticate humans. Leaders and Military officers in nations around the world are leading this human freedom movement and Putin and Assad have emerged as its champions. Idlib would be a monument to humanity's liberation from globalist tyranny and human rights tyranny.

Silent Guest 2

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

:cry:
John:
I share your grief. My parents served our country/liberty all their lives. They died knowing what was coming. I am so thankful they are not experiencing the reality. Authentic humans have empathy. Those of whom you write today are brute beasts. I cannot process planning and broadcasting plans to murder millions simply because they exist.
CH:
Your attempted rationale is unfortunately irrational. Your synapses seem to be installed backward. Absolutely non-sensical.

Silent Guest 2

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

:cry:
John:
I share your grief. My parents served our country/liberty all their lives. They died knowing what was coming. I am so thankful they are not experiencing the reality. Authentic humans have empathy. Those of whom you write today are brute beasts. I cannot process planning and broadcasting plans to murder millions simply because they exist.
CH:
Your attempted rationale is unfortunately irrational. Your synapses seem to be installed backward. Absolutely non-sensical.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Silent Guest 2 wrote::cry:
John:
CH:
You must be a member of the Birch society, silent; or some similar group? Regarding Syria, it is not evil that is happening, what is happening is good triumphing over evil. Actual Syrians triumphing against Wahhabi Islamist barbarism.

Silent Guest 2

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

:roll:
CH:
Your response fails to take innocent women and childten into account. Collateral damage??
Unacceptable to civilized people.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:My heart breaks every day, when I see what's going on in the world.
It baffles my mind as to how you have been locked in this staring contest into the abyss and not broken one day. Thank you for carrying that burden. It seems you too are a protagonist in this tragedy of life.