16-Sep-18 World View -- Russian Orthodox Church in historic split with Constantinople over Ukraine issue

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Laura D

Re: 16-Sep-18 World View -- Russian Orthodox Church in historic split with Constantinople over Ukraine issue

Post by Laura D »

Istanbul-based Bartholomew-I, who has lost Turkey to Islam, accused the Moscow based Orthodox Patriarch, who throughout the centuries has maintained and enlarged the territory of the Orthodox church influence, of not doing the job right...
According to the Book of Revelation Satan (Bartholomew) is at work...

Re: 16-Sep-18 World View -- Russian Orthodox Church in historic split with Constantinople over Ukraine issue

Post by Guest »

Laura D wrote:Istanbul-based Bartholomew-I, who has lost Turkey to Islam, accused the Moscow based Orthodox Patriarch, who throughout the centuries has maintained and enlarged the territory of the Orthodox church influence, of not doing the job right...
Long overdue. Kremlin’s Church is a religious facade for controlling the Russian masses by informing on people to the KGB. Kremlin’s Church has no business poking its nose into Christian Ukraine. These Russian jackasses do not act like Christians. They are political tools of the Kremlin.

Post by Guest »

Laura D wrote:Istanbul-based Bartholomew-I, who has lost Turkey to Islam, accused the Moscow based Orthodox Patriarch, who throughout the centuries has maintained and enlarged the territory of the Orthodox church influence, of not doing the job right...
Laura, or should I write Лора, the FACT is that Kiev, now in Russia, is birthplace of the Rus'. What Russians like you cannot tolerate is that Ukraine and Russia are now, more than half a century after some nobles left Kiev to found Moscow, TWO SEPARATE COUNTRIES. Keeping the Ukrainian Orthodox church tied to Mama Rossiya's apron strings is just another way that RUSSIA is trying regain its empire. I STAND WITH ANY COUNTRY THAT WANTS TO FREE ITSELF FROM RUSSIAN TYRANNY.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Laura, or should I write Лора, the FACT is that Kiev, now in Russia, is birthplace of the Rus'.
I think you meant to write: now in Ukraine. ;) ;)

As for Laura...

Comrade you are raving. Stalin is the founder of your so called Russian Orthodox Church, and you know it.

Glory to Ukraine

Post by Glory to Ukraine »

Was it Russians or Ukrainians who built pechersk lavre,,,,st.Sophia,and monasteries , they liquidated the churches and the Moscow patriarchate confiscated those churches ,, why is everybody covering for the former communist state ,whereby quite clearly the Russian orthodox church was working with the kremlin , since the soviet union came into being....... every nation and country has a right for its canononical church , Ukraine is not Russia, nobody invited the Russian orthodox church to annex the pechersk lavre ,it was built for Ukrainians not Russians ..

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

(( Awaiting caption referencing Crumbling Church relationship. ))

Post by Guest »

How many people in these countries regularly attend church services? Probably less than 1-2%. This is all politics. Splitting the church is a political act. I doubt the average person really cares.