5-Oct-18 World View -- As October 25 deadline approaches, Syria's Idlib is set up for a classic Greek tragedy

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

5-Oct-18 World View -- As October 25 deadline approaches, Syria's Idlib is set up for a classic Greek tragedy

Post by John »

The inevitable clash of the protagonists

** 5-Oct-18 World View -- As October 25 deadline approaches, Syria's Idlib is set up for a classic Greek tragedy
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e181005

Contents:
As October 25 deadline approaches, Syria's Idlib is set up for a classic Greek tragedy
Turkey and Russia reach an agreement to prevent the Idlib assault
The inevitable clash of the protagonists

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Syria, Idlib, Bashar al-Assad,
Russia, Vladimir Putin, Grozny Model, Aleppo, Ghouta, Daara,
Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Iran, Hezbollah,
Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, HTS,
Aeschylus, Sophocles, Euripides, Shakespeare, Hafez al-Assad,
Henry David Thoreau, Tartus naval base, Hmeimim airbase

Re: 5-Oct-18 World View -- As October 25 deadline approaches, Syria's Idlib is set up for a classic Greek tragedy

Post by Guest »

"One day soon, all of these forces will clash and the inevitable final act of the Greek tragedy will begin."

Could America and Russia clash? Could Turkey and Russia clash? That would be bad.

Silent Guest 1

Re: 5-Oct-18 World View -- As October 25 deadline approaches, Syria's Idlib is set up for a classic Greek tragedy

Post by Silent Guest 1 »

:cry:
So many rumors of war. Syria by far has the most potential for immediate combustion. American good guy numbers are not available to peasants.
The ratio to factional combatants is not good.
No one could possibly consider the proposed DMZ to be safe. Idlib millions cannot be resting easily and perhaps not eating. Despite reading aloud military battles to my Dad, massacres, defeats and victories, I cannot imagine the atrocities that await. Even less merciful than the nazis and their ovens.
The dark question is: how many of the involved factions value human life? Already I hear weeping and gnashing of teeth. John, I share your grief at the human condition.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Silent Guest 1 wrote::cry:
So many rumors of war. Syria by far has the most potential for immediate combustion. American good guy numbers are not available to peasants.
The ratio to factional combatants is not good.
No one could possibly consider the proposed DMZ to be safe. Idlib millions cannot be resting easily and perhaps not eating. Despite reading aloud military battles to my Dad, massacres, defeats and victories, I cannot imagine the atrocities that await. Even less merciful than the nazis and their ovens.
The dark question is: how many of the involved factions value human life? Already I hear weeping and gnashing of teeth. John, I share your grief at the human condition.
So says a Silent and Boomer who are obsessed with their globalist tyranny and the domestication of Humans. Sorry But Xers and Millies see in Idlib Good about to triumph of Islamist evil and Barbarism. The only reason we're not helping Assad Rid Syria of Islamism is due to the tyrannical Influence of Your Generation. Assad is the good guy, it was the rebels who started the war in Syria.