7-Nov-18 World View -- Suspicions grow about Russia's Wagner PMC mercenary group in Central African Republic

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

7-Nov-18 World View -- Suspicions grow about Russia's Wagner PMC mercenary group in Central African Republic

Post by John »

Over 10,000 people displaced by new fighting in Central African Republic civil war

** 7-Nov-18 World View -- Suspicions grow about Russia's Wagner PMC mercenary group in Central African Republic
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e181107

Contents:
Over 10,000 people displaced by new fighting in Central African Republic civil war
Suspicions grow about Russia's Wagner PMC mercenary group in Central African Republic

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Central African Republic, CAR, Bangui,
Batangafo, Bambari, François Bozizé, Michel Djotodia,
Séléka, anti-Balaka, Fulani, Gula, Runga,
Kongo-Wara Rebellion, War of the Hoe Handle,
Doctors Without Borders, Médecins Sans Frontières, MSF,
Pope Francis, Jonathan Allen,
Russia, Vladimir Putin, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, TsUR,
Wagner Private MilitaryCompany, PMC, France, Florence Parly

CH86

Re: 7-Nov-18 World View -- Suspicions grow about Russia's Wagner PMC mercenary group in Central African Republic

Post by CH86 »

LOL, Boomers wanting us (the west) to get into Russia's face just because they are conducting target practice in Central Africa. Unlike boomers, Xers and Millies are capable of understanding that the Russian expeditionary "mercenary" force is composed of mostly good people.

Silent Guest 1

Re: 7-Nov-18 World View -- Suspicions grow about Russia's Wagner PMC mercenary group in Central African Republic

Post by Silent Guest 1 »

"...mostly good people"??
This is not a remake of "Oklahoma".
How easy to be cavalier with unseen lives. Never ask why the world is on turmoil.
Individual attitudes become armies and mobs.
Christians vs moslems, both exacting generational primitive revenge. Amyone who expects "peacekeeping" from the UN is drlusional. Russia is regrouping the USSR. CAR becomes Ukraine and Syria.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Silent Guest 1 wrote:"...mostly good people"??
This is not a remake of "Oklahoma".
How easy to be cavalier with unseen lives. Never ask why the world is on turmoil.
Individual attitudes become armies and mobs.
Christians vs moslems, both exacting generational primitive revenge. Amyone who expects "peacekeeping" from the UN is drlusional. Russia is regrouping the USSR. CAR becomes Ukraine and Syria.
Assad is a good person. Something Boomers like yoursel, John and fishdude, due to generational selfishness; are incapable of understanding.

John

Post by John »

CH86 wrote: > Assad is a good person. Something Boomers like yoursel, John and
> fishdude, due to generational selfishness; are incapable of
> understanding.
Let's recall that CH86 also thinks that Hitler was a good person,
something that I and other people are also incapable of understanding,
probably because of generational wisdom.

Silent Guest 1

Post by Silent Guest 1 »

Yes, John, 86'd has a perverse definition of humane. Genocide is evil. As with Hitler and all others, mere killing is never enough. Depravity is integral. Unfortunately society is degenerating into those who view human beings as objects, sometimes assets, sometimes disposable. Watching Trump's presser today, I saw a man facing ravening wolves. Evil has never been so overt.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

If by "good" one means, "that which advances my ideals", then Assad and Hitler are indeed very good people to the aforesaid "one".

Sometimes people say precisely what they mean, and all that's necessary to de-mystify the apparently mysterious and unbelievable meaning of their words as spoken is to define those words as meant.

CH is one of the most brave and transparent, as well as eloquent, "advocates" of "Assadism"/"Hitlerism" that I've yet encountered!

I personally appreciate the information provided by CH. That's ALL that I appreciate out of him, but that's just me, I suppose.

Post by Guest »

Silent Guest 1 wrote:Yes, John, 86'd has a perverse definition of humane. Genocide is evil. As with Hitler and all others, mere killing is never enough. Depravity is integral. Unfortunately society is degenerating into those who view human beings as objects, sometimes assets, sometimes disposable. Watching Trump's presser today, I saw a man facing ravening wolves. Evil has never been so overt.
The press has already treated President Trump rudely. It's shocking really. The press would have never treated Obama like that. The hypocrisy is not lost on the American public. The American press is nothing but a collection of lying parasites. These ignorant lefties won't be happy until America collapses into civil war. And then they will be very sorry...

Trump is right. He's bullet proof. WE ARE WITH YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP!

MAGA!