18-Nov-18 World View -- Cuba to pull thousands of doctors out of Brazil after right-wing Jair Bolsonaro wins election

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: 18-Nov-18 World View -- Cuba to pull thousands of doctors out of Brazil after right-wing Jair Bolsonaro wins electio

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Guest wrote: > ANSWER: Japanese men treat women like shit.
According to feminists, that's true in all countries. How is Japan
different?
Anyone who has any experience with Japan will tell you the same. Japanese men treat women like a walking womb, a slave. They have no rights, no voice, and no value beyond their bodies. Japanese men are extremely abusive and controlling. Even by Western standards, Japanese men are bad. That's why so many Japanese women marry foreign men. Or don't marry at all.

Tom Mazanec

Re: 18-Nov-18 World View -- Cuba to pull thousands of doctors out of Brazil after right-wing Jair Bolsonaro wins electio

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Women have more options besides homemaking in almost every
country on earth. What makes Japan different?

This might be significant. Most countries have had declining birth rates except in Africa, where woman probably do not have as many options. Otherwise counties are barely replacing themselves, or even declining. japan is just a little more so.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

John wrote:...?!!..??!...
Aren't YOU the inquisitive one today!? (Touché to you!)

...alright,... workin' on it.

<pause>

OK,.. how's this "sketch" of a hypothesis...

In "good times" (definition?) women get "crazy" (definition?) and "drive" (definition?) men of reproducing age and inclination "away" (definition?) and don't reproduce as "necessary" (definition?).

When societies "stabilize" (definition?) women have "better things to do" (definition?) than birthin' babies, thereby making them "crazy" (see definition above, when supplied).

Once again, it's "all" (definition?) women's "fault" (definition?). And that may not be an unnatural bad thing.

Personally, I think it's the insular (isolationist island) nature and homogeneity of Japan that "masks" the actual mechanism of the "mystery of the missing war(s) fatalities".

"Diversity" (non-uniformity) may be the "hated thing" that drove, and drives, the "killing" of the "excess" population during those (these) GD Genocidal Crisis war periods. Those who "can't fit in", or are simply not allowed to do so, aren't allowed to reproduce, and those who refuse to limit their reproduction who are "unfit" are declared criminals and exterminated along with their "unauthorized" offspring.

So, it's either self-prune that part of the national population tree that you personally control, or some other "force" will do it for you.

Assuming it's true that Japanese are not treated well, as a group, by their husbands, it seems to me that the women either know or intuit that their job is to protect their family from the "societal katana" that will annihilate their line if they "overproduce" (thus becoming a societal disturbance by creating jealousy), even if that means putting up with frustrated husbands who become abusive due to their "sexual frustrations".

...I may expand on this, but I have to get some milk from the store at the moment, so... :) Aloha gangies!

John

Post by John »

I didn't know Fishbellies drank milk.

FishbellykanakaDude

John wrote:I didn't know Fishbellies drank milk.
Fish milk.... (ngyeah...!!)

I especially like organic 2% ʻĀlaluka,.. although technically NOT a fish, and a bit large, but that just makes it MORE worth it! Oh yeahhhhhhhh..!!

Lasts for MONTHS in the fridge.

Post by Guest »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:

<pause>

OK,.. how's this "sketch" of a hypothesis...

In "good times" (definition?) women get "crazy" (definition?) and "drive" (definition?) men of reproducing age and inclination "away" (definition?) and don't reproduce as "necessary" (definition?).

When societies "stabilize" (definition?) women have "better things to do" (definition?) than birthin' babies, thereby making them "crazy" (see definition above, when supplied).

Once again, it's "all" (definition?) women's "fault" (definition?). And that may not be an unnatural bad thing.

Personally, I think it's the insular (isolationist island) nature and homogeneity of Japan that "masks" the actual mechanism of the "mystery of the missing war(s) fatalities".

"Diversity" (non-uniformity) may be the "hated thing" that drove, and drives, the "killing" of the "excess" population during those (these) GD Genocidal Crisis war periods. Those who "can't fit in", or are simply not allowed to do so, aren't allowed to reproduce, and those who refuse to limit their reproduction who are "unfit" are declared criminals and exterminated along with their "unauthorized" offspring.

So, it's either self-prune that part of the national population tree that you personally control, or some other "force" will do it for you.

Assuming it's true that Japanese are not treated well, as a group, by their husbands, it seems to me that the women either know or intuit that their job is to protect their family from the "societal katana" that will annihilate their line if they "overproduce" (thus becoming a societal disturbance by creating jealousy), even if that means putting up with frustrated husbands who become abusive due to their "sexual frustrations".

...I may expand on this, but I have to get some milk from the store at the moment, so... :) Aloha gangies!
'I think'. You think? You don't know anything about Japanese society. You are just making things up. Why do you have to comment on everything? You know little about anything. It's always the dumbest people who shout the loudest.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:

<pause>

OK,.. how's this "sketch" of a hypothesis...blah blah blah
'I think'. You think? You don't know anything about Japanese society. You are just making things up. Why do you have to comment on everything? You know little about anything. It's always the dumbest people who shout the loudest.
Then you're free to enlighten me as to my errors! I love receiving enlightenment. :)

I'm conjecturing on what I see, and if my conjecture is wrong, let me know where I'm wrong.

Y U no help?

I'll comment on what I wish to comment on, as that is why this forum is here. Why are you commenting on my commentation, if commenting on commentation is wrong?

Y U no wrong 2?

(I do realize that "commentation" is an "obsolete" word, but I like it, so I'll use it.)

Everyone's opinions (their "knowing about stuff) are valuable, so why should I be selfish and not contribute mine?

Y U wan me B greedy?

I'm not shouting. I'm typing. And not in ALL CAPS, either. You're perfectly free to, though apparently incapable of, not reading and not responding to things that other's say.

Y U so mean...!?

<chuckle!>

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:

<pause>

OK,.. how's this "sketch" of a hypothesis...blah blah blah
Then you're free to enlighten me as to my errors! I love receiving enlightenment. :)

I'm conjecturing on what I see, and if my conjecture is wrong, let me know where I'm wrong.

Y U no help?

I'll comment on what I wish to comment on, as that is why this forum is here. Why are you commenting on my commentation, if commenting on commentation is wrong?

Y U no wrong 2?

(I do realize that "commentation" is an "obsolete" word, but I like it, so I'll use it.)

Everyone's opinions (their "knowing about stuff) are valuable, so why should I be selfish and not contribute mine?

Y U wan me B greedy?

I'm not shouting. I'm typing. And not in ALL CAPS, either. You're perfectly free to, though apparently incapable of, not reading and not responding to things that other's say.

Y U so mean...!?

<chuckle!>
You don't have the balls to talk to an Asian like this to their face.

John

Post by John »

Let us all be grateful that Asian guest and FishbellykanakaDude are
not together in the same room.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

John wrote:I didn't know Fishbellies drank milk.
Fish milk.... (ngyeah...!!)

I especially like organic 2% ʻĀlaluka,.. although technically NOT a fish, and a bit large, but that just makes it MORE worth it! Oh yeahhhhhhhh..!!

Lasts for MONTHS in the fridge.
And the great thing about it is, when it goes bad, it tastes the same as when it was good!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain