26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: 26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Post by Guest »

Londonistan wrote:It will be interesting to see what happens if Russia does invade the Ukraine. The Guardian newspaper reported that Trump was ominously quiet on the topic. But who knows what is really going on?
Everyone blames Trump for everything. The truth is is that Obama, David Cameron, etc. allowed Russia to advance into Ukraine and did nothing. Not little, nothing.

The Ukrainians nee to fight this war themselves, but they should be generously supplied with anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapons by the West. It's better the Ukrainians fight them for us than we fight them. Also, arm every separatist group in the Russians Federation. Set fires all over the Russian Empire.

If Europe dithers much longer, they will find themselves in a war with the Russians. With Western countries filled with feminists, non-binary genderless men, and illegal immigrants on welfare, how will the West survive? Eastern European men are the last men are Europe. If they are defeated, then the West has no chance of surviving a Russian onslaught.

Re: 26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Post by Guest »

If Europe dithers much longer, they will find themselves in a war with the Russians. With Western countries filled with feminists, non-binary genderless men, and illegal immigrants on welfare, how will the West survive? Eastern European men are the last men are Europe. If they are defeated, then the West has no chance of surviving a Russian onslaught.
You forgot to mention the soy boys and the tyrannies, I mean transgenders. Or are they called cisgenders? Either way, Europe=screwed.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

..and of course search "nordic folk metal music".

Also, for womenly women,..
Hedningarna
MeNaiset
Värttinä
Eivør
Jonna Jinton
..and others.

MY point!?

There has been a natural "gearing up" in the European east and northeast (and Eurasian southwest) of men being "manly" and "traditional" and "nationalistic" (meaning extended family/clan based thinking), which won't be content to be "conquered" by internationalism and PC Snowflake Culture.

These "neanderthals", and their dedicated women, will eventually rise up and splinter the "unions" (EU, overly large nation states, Russian Federation, Islamic Caliphates, etc) into their "old structures" and figure a new way (or OLD way) to deal with each other's "nations".

(( There seems to be similar "gearing up" in East Asia and Oceania as well, by the way, so even more allies to work with to throw off the internationalists/globalists. ))

It will happen, and groups of people are (relatively) quietly preparing for it, but it won't happen til after the great war. Then fragmentation for survival (a well known hunter-gatherer technique) will be the thing to do, and will be quite the thing to witness.

..yet another reason to strive to "stick around" and not "suicide out" during the big messy part. :)

Despair not my fractured and fracturing brethren! Make them come and take it! I don't die until someone kills me and buys my ticket to valhal!

..and as a good Irish Catholic Tengriist (!!) sacrifice and suffering in cause with our SkyFather and EarthMother and holy royal family will be a pleasure to endure,.. however annoyed we may look on our faces. It is simply the grimace of hard toil in certainty of our fate in our place of perfection and joy. Auwe...! <chuckle!>

Aloha a me nā mahalo ia ʻoe! <shaka nui!>

Post by guest »

The crackdown on Russian oligarchs by the UK is really stirring the pot in Russia. Oligarchs hate living Russia: the medical care in 4th rate, the schools suck, and Russian society is made up of alcoholics, drug addicts, the homeless, and other violent deviants. A Russian oligarch banned from the West is powerless and his wife will call him a minnow, a weakling, a little girl. There I I prestige in owning a sports team in Russia, only foreign teams matter. Only football hooligans support Russian teams. Hen pecked Russian men act of cornered an wounded animals. You will see.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Come on guys, Putin is defending human freedom itself against globalists and human rights tyrants who want to domesticate humans, globalists who want to truncate the human condition. TRUE Freedom is precious and pure, the greatest thing possible, when Genghis khan's mongols sacked a city, they practiced true freedom, when the Spanish conquistadors swept through the Americas, the conquistadors practiced true freedom. Putin is good person therefore.

Post by Guest »

CH86 wrote:Come on guys, Putin is defending human freedom itself against globalists and human rights tyrants who want to domesticate humans, globalists who want to truncate the human condition. TRUE Freedom is precious and pure, the greatest thing possible, when Genghis khan's mongols sacked a city, they practiced true freedom, when the Spanish conquistadors swept through the Americas, the conquistadors practiced true freedom. Putin is good person therefore.
How is invading the Ukraine defending human freedom? Putin is a two-bit gangster, a common thief. The Russians put up with him because they are a race of slaves. If you like Putin so much, go live in Russia.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Guest wrote:
CH86 wrote:Come on guys, Putin is defending human freedom itself against globalists and human rights tyrants who want to domesticate humans, globalists who want to truncate the human condition. TRUE Freedom is precious and pure, the greatest thing possible, when Genghis khan's mongols sacked a city, they practiced true freedom, when the Spanish conquistadors swept through the Americas, the conquistadors practiced true freedom. Putin is good person therefore.
How is invading the Ukraine defending human freedom? Putin is a two-bit gangster, a common thief. The Russians put up with him because they are a race of slaves. If you like Putin so much, go live in Russia.
It is the very act of invading itself that advances human freedom as Putin by doing so thus undermines the globalist tyranny organized under the auspices of the UN. The UN is an institution that spreads tyranny as its very mission is a world government without the creative activity of human violence. The overall result of the UN goals would ultimately result in the domestication of humans under supposed "human rights" this would be a truncating of the human condition.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

..well,.. I do have a soft spot for Chinggis Khaan (Temüjin),.. but...

We'll see who does what to whom for why, and when,.. and who eventually gets called "Freedom Fighter", and who gets called "Madman".

I'm not bettin' on Puti-poot (Пути-пут) getting the former epithet. :)

Post by guest »

Its amazing that the United States Government willfully supports a NeoNazi Government in Ukraine.

Post by guest »

An admission from an ex-congresswoman in the US was pretty funny when she stated the Russians were using the weapon of truth. Yes my friend. The new Russian propaganda is simply getting the real news to US citizens about what's happening in their own country. Very clever, those Russians. And it's working.