20-Jan-19 World View -- Suspension of daily World View articles

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Post by John »

South Korea vs Japan military 'radar lock' feud continues to escalate

** 20-Jan-19 World View -- Suspension of daily World View articles
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e190120

Contents:
South Korea vs Japan military 'radar lock' feud continues to escalate
Suspension of daily World View articles
Generational Dynamics development of generational theory

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, South Korea, Japan, radar lock,
Cambodia, Hun Sen, Ecclesiastes, Iran, China

Tom Mazanec

Re: 20-Jan-19 World View -- Suspension of daily World View articles

Post by Tom Mazanec »

and because the best use of my time right now is to concentrate on finishing up my book on China.

Looking forward to it, John.

BTW, why is this forum on Atlantic Time instead of Eastern Time?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

John

Post by John »

Tom Mazanec wrote: > and because the best use of my time right now is to concentrate on
> finishing up my book on China.

> Looking forward to it, John.

> BTW, why is this forum on Atlantic Time instead of Eastern
> Time?
Thanks it should be interesting.

You can set your time zone in your user profile.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Yeah,.. don't do boring for no money, at all, and don't do boring for money unless that money is to get those boats we all need to "sail away" from this upcoming nonsense.

:) Aloha! <shaka nui loa!>

Kathy S

Post by Kathy S »

Hello John,
I am so sorry to read this morning's article about the suspension of your posts; I had begun reading them everyday before all other news. I find your theory fascinating, and have forwarded your site to many people, most, like me, lovers of the study of history. I must say, I've never found reading them "boring!"
Born in 1960, for years I have watched the values I was raised with disappear from much of America. Though I tried very hard to raise my own children with the same values, it seemed a losing battle as society changed before my eyes...a great upheaval was occurring..a vomiting of those American values in the 70's and 80's as the generation of the 60's began teaching THEIR dubious values in our universities. Your theory put words to my feelings...watching the pot come to a boil is very apt. Apt, and terrifying. Where are we when we have no values? When we have no moral compass...when "anything goes?" When human life itself holds no value? It's hard not to lose hope in humanity when people are so very predictable, but I keep hoping. It's all we have, isn't it?
Thank you so much for your archives. I will read them all, and I look forward to buying your book on China.

Stay well,

Sincerely,
Kathy

Silent Guest 1

Post by Silent Guest 1 »

The South Kirean/Japan escalating stand off is evidence of generational theory dynamics. Oral lore IS history. Obliteration of the nuclear family has played a major part in the miral degeneration of which Kathy speaks.
A grey fig envelops the world. The black evil forces seem to be pushing the white principled in justice and righteousness to a pathetic cliff-hanging fringe.
2019 is a pivotal year. If the border wall sellout takes place, chaos will reign. No one should miss the ominous sign of the French being beacons of hope.
To all: stay on red alert, be armed and keep your powder dry.
John please pause in your creative efforts for self-care.
Regards,
Sue

Jullien1

Post by Jullien1 »

Dear John,

I am so sad, Generational Dynamics is one of the gems of the Web. At least can we hope for a continuing existence of your site with small articles from times to times as in the beginning of it in 2003 and may we see you again daily when your book will be published?
Thanks for everything,

S.JULLIEN

shoshin

Post by shoshin »

I will miss these little daily get-togethers. Good luck on your book.

utahbob

Post by utahbob »

John,

Sorry to see you go off line. Glad to read that you may have a periodical updates (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly?) Your website is my first read of the day. I will be purchasing a copy of your books soon. I am glad that you you spoke to my unit. May you have good fortunes in the future.
Very respectfully,
Bob

George-in-RoyalOaks

Post by George-in-RoyalOaks »

Sorry you are no longer going to provide a daily article. I have viewed every one scene 2010. Each one has been interesting and enlightening.
Thank you for the your efforts and persistence. I will miss reading your thought.