Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
FishbellykanakaDude

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Burner Prime wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
CH86 wrote:Fishdude You're problem is that everyone younger than boomers HATES the boomer morality, they DESPISE it. ...

As always, you hallucinate the size of your cadre.
We know your Daddy-issues are what you're all about, but it does get to be a bit tedious after a while.
This is a perfect example of projection that infects left-wingers, social justice warriors, and anti-white racists. Fish is a lonely and pathetic quadriplegic, despised and rejected by his father, using a stick in his mouth to tap his special-needs keyboard, raging at the truth, and pretends to represent "the rest of us", the plurality of the socially righteous (lol) and High Order of the White Knights. This is all I ever will write about him. I had to go ad hominem (returning the favor), because he provides no substance to argue against, coming from a lunatic. I'll continue to scroll past his childish, cringe-worthy posts as I've always been. Go ahead, Fish, go ahead, get it out of your system, vent and fume. Your father still doesn't care.
I shall enjoy your contributions to your reputational suicide with gusto, little buckeroo. :)

You have my permission. Be all that you can be! <chuckle!>

Post by Guest »

Burner Prime wrote:

As always, you hallucinate the size of your cadre.
We know your Daddy-issues are what you're all about, but it does get to be a bit tedious after a while.
This is a perfect example of projection that infects left-wingers, social justice warriors, and anti-white racists. Fish is a lonely and pathetic quadriplegic, despised and rejected by his father, using a stick in his mouth to tap his special-needs keyboard, raging at the truth, and pretends to represent "the rest of us", the plurality of the socially righteous (lol) and High Order of the White Knights. This is all I ever will write about him. I had to go ad hominem (returning the favor), because he provides no substance to argue against, coming from a lunatic. I'll continue to scroll past his childish, cringe-worthy posts as I've always been. Go ahead, Fish, go ahead, get it out of your system, vent and fume. Your father still doesn't care.
I shall enjoy your contributions to your reputational suicide with gusto, little buckeroo. :)

This is the equivalent of saying 'I know you are, but what am I?' Fish, you have run out of ammunition. You can't defend your arguments. If anyone is burning down, it's you.

Post by Guest »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
John wrote:
CH86 wrote: > The boomers like xenakis claiming that the US will wage a
> "restrained" total war like we did in WW2 is wishful
> thinking.
As usual, what you've written is total gibberish.
Stupid Xenakis, i'll translate what you've just written into English in order to educate everyone. John saying : "total Gibberish" = "I can't answer his/her question without destroying the plausibility of my scenario of 100% evil Chinese vs 100% good mary-sue Americans". He also says "total gibberish" whenever someone presents historical events that contradicts his 60 year cycle, like when two mass killing wars occur involving the same nation or nations within less than 40 to 45 years of each other.
You have confused 'Navigator' with John. Navigator is the one that thinks the next world war will be fought with restraint. John wrote years ago that every single weapon will be used in the next world war.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Guest wrote:
Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
John wrote:
As usual, what you've written is total gibberish.
Stupid Xenakis, i'll translate what you've just written into English in order to educate everyone. John saying : "total Gibberish" = "I can't answer his/her question without destroying the plausibility of my scenario of 100% evil Chinese vs 100% good mary-sue Americans". He also says "total gibberish" whenever someone presents historical events that contradicts his 60 year cycle, like when two mass killing wars occur involving the same nation or nations within less than 40 to 45 years of each other.
You have confused 'Navigator' with John. Navigator is the one that thinks the next world war will be fought with restraint. John wrote years ago that every single weapon will be used in the next world war.
Navigator Says that the Nukes won't be used except maybe toward the end of the war, in that case we would fight a "restrained" war. John's is saying essentially that the Chinese/Russians/North Koreans would begin using nukes early on but that the administration would not strike back with nukes and instead wage a conventional war in response and that Americans would unite behind that decision, and that any nukes used by America would be wasted on hardened military targets. That's how he says nukes would be used from early on, yet the war can last for 5 years or more. No one but a boomer could think up such an idiotic war strategy.

zzazz

Post by zzazz »

On what is total gibberish---
John wrote in the book excerpt a post or two back
It's 100% certain that there will be massive wars, including one or
two world wars in this century. So the world war with China that this
book is about is actually quite likely.
This is total gibberish dressed up like a syllogism. To see that you just try to apply the same logic with other concepts (as Aristotle taught us).
so for example:
It is 100% certain there will be massive floods, including some in this century, So a massive flood covering the whole Sahara is actually quite likely.

Much of John's reasoning is tainted by this kind of mental sloppiness, and it prejudices people against GD, and makes it hard to be pursuaded by any of his arguments.

Post by Guest »

zzazz wrote:On what is total gibberish---
John wrote in the book excerpt a post or two back
It's 100% certain that there will be massive wars, including one or
two world wars in this century. So the world war with China that this
book is about is actually quite likely.
This is total gibberish dressed up like a syllogism. To see that you just try to apply the same logic with other concepts (as Aristotle taught us).
so for example:
It is 100% certain there will be massive floods, including some in this century, So a massive flood covering the whole Sahara is actually quite likely.

Much of John's reasoning is tainted by this kind of mental sloppiness, and it prejudices people against GD, and makes it hard to be pursuaded by any of his arguments.
Leftism really is a mental disorder.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

Guest wrote:

This is the equivalent of saying 'I know you are, but what am I?' Fish, you have run out of ammunition. You can't defend your arguments. If anyone is burning down, it's you.
Nearly every insult he hurls doesn't land because it's clear he is looking in a mirror and hurling them at himself. The projection is so transparent. He despises himself. His posts are frantic and manic, the collapse imminent. Keep guns away from that dude.

John

Post by John »

** 12-Apr-2019 World War vs Climate Change
zzazz wrote: On what is total gibberish--- John wrote in the book excerpt a post or
two back
> It's 100% certain that there will be massive wars, including one
> or two world wars in this century. So the world war with China
> that this book is about is actually quite likely.
This is total gibberish dressed up like a syllogism. To see that you
just try to apply the same logic with other concepts (as Aristotle
taught us). so for example:
> It is 100% certain there will be massive floods, including some in
> this century, So a massive flood covering the whole Sahara is
> actually quite likely.
Much of John's reasoning is tainted by this kind of mental sloppiness,
and it prejudices people against GD, and makes it hard to be pursuaded
by any of his arguments.
I don't even understand what you're talking about. As far as I know,
there haven't been "massive floods covering the whole Sahara"
each century for millennia. However, there have been massive
wars on each continent in each century for millennia.

Maybe you're claiming that world war is not 100% certain. That's
actually true. For example, the sun might explode tomorrow and
burn all humans to death. In that case there won't be a world war.

Or maybe there'll be a new virus that spreads through the population
and kills the entire human race. In that case there won't be a world
war.

So the probability of a world war is a tiny bit less than 100%. But
unless some exogenous event occurs, destroying the earth or killing
all human beings, then the probability of war is 100%.

So you don't believe that there's going to be a world war? I have to
laugh. A lot of people believe that the world is going to end in 12
years because of "climate change." You're probably one of them. But
believe that a world war is coming? Oh no, that'll never happen. So
believe in the tooth fairy, or believe whatever you want, Neville. I
don't give a shit.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:
Burner Prime wrote:

You know, it would be easier to appear to be a sensible person if you could read.

What I said is that I have enjoyed, and will continue to enjoy, your missives as they contribute to your telling us precisely who you are.

Agreed, you don't NEED my permission to do that, but I do lend my full approval to your doing that.

..and what (which?) argument of mine would you like me to explain? (I don't defend what I say, but rather explain what I say, as I'm not in the least concerned with changing your mind or of having my mind changed by your opinions of things.)

So, what enlightenment would you like to receive? <chuckle!>
Last edited by FishbellykanakaDude on Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FishbellykanakaDude

Burner Prime wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nearly every insult he hurls doesn't land because it's clear he is looking in a mirror and hurling them at himself. The projection is so transparent. He despises himself. His posts are frantic and manic, the collapse imminent. Keep guns away from that dude.
I don't insult anyone. I merely describe what I see. :)

Strangely enough, if you actually look at a few of my postings, you'd find that I agree with very very much of the "anti-illegal-migration" line of thought (as well as "anti-one-party-state-ism"), but anything that is based on ID'ism (racism et al) will be seen by me as evil, and that's what I comment on.

Methinks "projection" means something other than what you THINK it means. <chuckle!>

..go check your sources, buckeroo.