Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
mr nobody

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by mr nobody »

in China it doesn't matter what the people believe or like/dislike. CCP reigns supreme. they hate the West in general. of course Taiwan and Japan is on top of that list, but UK and US isn't far behind.

a good read about CCP and its tactics.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/chapter-e ... 14398.html

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

CH86 wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Guest wrote:Trump keeps caving on immigration, the census, and trade. America is finished. If you have the ability to leave, emigrate now while you still can. Unless you like living a failed narco like Mexico. Some people do.
Yeah,.. enjoyin' the nay sayin'... 'tis the lovely sound of feetz beatin' out the cadence of leaving the country.

..a delightful sound! :)
Fishdude, What Millennials (and to a large extent also Xers and Homelanders) are asking from the elders can be summed up as follows: We are not interested in becoming a "Ned Flanders" type, we have no interest in the survival of that archetype or it becoming the dominant template for "Americans". We are asking, how can we perpetuate the Homer Simpson Type through the Crisis so that the basis exists for the prosperity and continued perpetuation of the "Homer Simpson" template for what defines the "American" through and after the Crisis?
"Homer Simpson"...!!?

..WHAT! Or rather,.. WHAT!!?

Try again, dude,.. or dudette.

FishbellykanakaDude

John wrote:... Carrie Lam has offered to resign several times, but Beijing is refusing to allow her to do so, saying that it's her responsibility to clean up the "mess" that she created, so she has to stay in office.

So Carrie Lam is in the enviable situation of having job security, guaranteed by China's government.

What's the Chinese version of Sepuku?

Post by Guest »

John wrote:... Carrie Lam has offered to resign several times, but Beijing is refusing to allow her to do so, saying that it's her responsibility to clean up the "mess" that she created, so she has to stay in office.

So Carrie Lam is in the enviable situation of having job security, guaranteed by China's government.

Moving to Los Angeles.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:

Moving to Los Angeles.
I did spell "Seppuku" wrong (two p's),.. so sorry about that, but while "LA" IS a funny answer, I'm not sure WHY that's a funny answer.

How IS Los Angeles the Chinese Seppuku,.. and does it have anything to do with the many Koreans in LA, and/or Little Tokyo?

John

17-Jul-19 World View -- Japan - South Korea trade dispute worsens

Post by John »

17-Jul-19 World View -- Japan - South Korea trade dispute worsens

Roots of the Japan-Korea dispute

** 17-Jul-19 World View -- Japan - South Korea trade dispute worsens
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e190717

Contents:
Japan - South Korea trade dispute worsens
Chips -- the law of supply and demand
Roots of the Japan-Korea dispute
Korea-Japan flareups

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Japan, South Korea,
Samsung Electronics, SK Hynix, LG Electronics,
Battle of Myongnyang, Sino-Japanese war,
comfort girls, radar lock

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

John,

Been a while. With this weeks events mainly centered on Trump's "go back where you came from" tweets, when will start acknowledging that our Crisis War will be a Civil War rather than a war with China? As a Millenual who will be actually fighting this thing I don't have visceral hate for China but I do hate these ingrate non white invaders wrecking our country.

Looking forward to you dodging the question as always.

JCP

Post by JCP »

During World War II, Japanese soldiers used Korean girls, both prostitutes and civilians, as "comfort girls." Korea has demanded reparations for the use of the comfort girls, and for other slave labor performed by the Koreans.
The girls were abducted and forced into sexual slavery. They were sex slaves. That's the crux of the issue. The Japanese also enslaved millions of Chinese and Koreans and worked them to death in hellish conditions. The Japanese have little, if any, remorse. They don't do themselves any favors by behaving dismissively and callously towards the victims.

I don't think war will break out between the Japanese and the Koreans; they are both liberal democracies. I think the best that can be hoped for is that they at least agree to fight China and North Korea.

FishbellykanakaDude

Millenial83 wrote:John,

Been a while. With this weeks events mainly centered on Trump's "go back where you came from" tweets, when will start acknowledging that our Crisis War will be a Civil War rather than a war with China? As a Millenual who will be actually fighting this thing I don't have visceral hate for China but I do hate these ingrate non white invaders wrecking our country.

What does "white" mean?

..and are white chess pieces better than red, or black ones?

Of course some sets have "wood" colored pieces, but they are usually "lighter" than their "opponents", so I normally call those "white" pieces out of convenience, but that's really neither here nor there as to the relative "better-ness" question.

..and don't get into a war before the war actually starts, 'cuz that's usually quite silly,.. 'though you COULD get a nifty "martyr" badge for jumpin' the gun!

Post by Guest »

Millenial83 wrote:John,

What does "white" mean?

..and are white chess pieces better than red, or black ones?

Of course some sets have "wood" colored pieces, but they are usually "lighter" than their "opponents", so I normally call those "white" pieces out of convenience, but that's really neither here nor there as to the relative "better-ness" question.

..and don't get into a war before the war actually starts, 'cuz that's usually quite silly,.. 'though you COULD get a nifty "martyr" badge for jumpin' the gun!
You won't get it until the machete gangs come for you.