Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Regardless of the generation, one thing is clear to me: The West is screwed. I can't just blame the liberals (though they get most of the blame). But with SJWs running amok, and everyone else running scared, I see only disaster on the horizon. If President Trump is railroaded out of office, America is over. I know John says civil war is impossible, but his opinion is in the minority now. Most people can it coming.

The only solace I can find in this situation is that the illegals and welfare class will lose life support and die a slow death when the welfare state collapses--Alhamdulillah. That will be highly enjoyable to watch.
Traditionally when things were more homogeneous in America, people fell towards Centrism but those bi-partisan days are gone with the resurgence of Tribalism in our new "vibrant" multicultural America. America is too divided now to survive. Leftists seem blind to that. They are incapable of clarity of thought. They won't wake up to the new reality until machete gangs smash down the door of their children's bedroom and drag them away screaming. The screams of their children will be the last thing they hear before they die. Many people simply are incapable of being mentally adaptable. They cling to routine and status quo like a blanket (normalcy bias). These people are going to die terrible deaths when we reach major upheavals.

Chicago-style is when the EBT cards fail those who are currently "shopping" on the Mag Mile will be venturing out of the city down the expressways looking for free meals and free ****...

John

Post by John »

** 14-Nov-2019 World View: Civil War
Guest wrote: > Regardless of the generation, one thing is clear to me: The West
> is screwed. I can't just blame the liberals (though they get most
> of the blame). But with SJWs running amok, and everyone else
> running scared, I see only disaster on the horizon. If President
> Trump is railroaded out of office, America is over. I know John
> says civil war is impossible, but his opinion is in the minority
> now. Most people can it coming.

> The only solace I can find in this situation is that the illegals
> and welfare class will lose life support and die a slow death when
> the welfare state collapses--Alhamdulillah. That will be highly
> enjoyable to watch.
All my opinions are always "in the minority," but that doesn't mean
they're wrong, unless you judge correctness by taking a popularity
poll.

A civil war is impossible.

The country was just as divided by FDR. But the bombing of Pearl
Harbor and the Bataan Death March caused the entire country to put
aside their political differences, and unite behind the president.
Those are called "regeneracy events" because they regenerate civic
unity.

The country is headed for war with China, not a civil war. When an
appropriate regeneracy event occurs, the country will unite behind
Trump or his successor. That's the way the world works.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

John wrote:** 14-Nov-2019 World View: Civil War

> enjoyable to watch.
poll.

unity.

Sorry Most most Xers Millennials and Non-elite boomers hate Muslims and refugees, not China. Only the Silent and Elite Boomers hate China. You declare a successful agreement in the trade war as extremely unlikely if outright impossible. John, can you please define what a "successful but practically impossible" (in your view) trade war resolution without war would hypothetically Look like? Right Now china screws every other country including the United states in its business dealings. However an agreement in which china honestly agrees but to stop screwing the United States but pertaining only to the US; but china hypothetically continues to screw for example, Great Britain or the EU. Sorry John But such an agreement is very much acceptable to Most Americans.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:

> enjoyable to watch.
poll.

unity.

Sorry Most most Xers Millennials and Non-elite boomers hate Muslims and refugees, not China. Only the Silent and Elite Boomers hate China. You declare a successful agreement in the trade war as extremely unlikely if outright impossible. John, can you please define what a "successful but practically impossible" (in your view) trade war resolution without war would hypothetically Look like? Right Now china screws every other country including the United states in its business dealings. However an agreement in which china honestly agrees but to stop screwing the United States but pertaining only to the US; but china hypothetically continues to screw for example, Great Britain or the EU. Sorry John But such an agreement is very much acceptable to Most Americans.
In other words it would not matter to most Americans if China continues Screwing Great Britain or the EU, only that China would stop screwing the United States of America. And if that crucial point can be accomplished most Americans would be on board with having great relations with the Chinese CCP.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
Cynic Hero 86 wrote:

poll.

unity.

In other words it would not matter to most Americans if China continues Screwing Great Britain or the EU, only that China would stop screwing the United States of America. And if that crucial point can be accomplished most Americans would be on board with having great relations with the Chinese CCP.
Finally By the Way President Trump does not appear to be adopting your strategy either. He does Appears to be aware of your strategy, but like any other sane person, he has chosen to reject it. And remember 3 years ago we had an election that was partially over this overall doctrine, The American People rejected the TPP and a multilateral Approach to China. We are pursuing a Bilateral Approach vis-a-vis China. System integration with the CCP governing doctrine is inevitable. Silent and Boomer globalists rejecting the CCP and Putinist systems as illegitimate are on their way out, we will never accept the prospect globalist Zionist Bloomberg running the United States.

utahbob

Post by utahbob »

It just clicked for me after reading these two articles. If you downrange in the rural areas, you see this all the time with cousins or siblings marrying. That is why orphanages are full and suicide bombers are easy to recruit. And cursed to live in poverty.
The short plain version: https://cosmosmagazine.com/society/the- ... ed-kissing
Source: https://science.sciencemag.org/content/ ... 6/eaau5141

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

utahbob wrote:It just clicked for me after reading these two articles. If you downrange in the rural areas, you see this all the time with cousins or siblings marrying. That is why orphanages are full and suicide bombers are easy to recruit. And cursed to live in poverty.
The short plain version: https://cosmosmagazine.com/society/the- ... ed-kissing
Source: https://science.sciencemag.org/content/ ... 6/eaau5141
John won't like these articles, he's pro-orthodox/evangelical protestant and anti-catholic AFAIK although he appears to lean toward atheism/agnosticism judging from earlier posts of his.

John

Post by John »

** 14-Nov-2019 World View: Breeding humans
utahbob wrote: > It just clicked for me after reading these two articles. If you
> downrange in the rural areas, you see this all the time with
> cousins or siblings marrying. That is why orphanages are full and
> suicide bombers are easy to recruit. And cursed to live in
> poverty. The short plain version:
> https://cosmosmagazine.com/society/the- ... ed-kissing
> Source:
> https://science.sciencemag.org/content/ ... 6/eaau5141
>
Lol! Dog breeders and horse breeders have known about this stuff
for centuries. It's good that humans are learning more about it.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

John wrote:** 14-Nov-2019 World View: Breeding humans
utahbob wrote: > It just clicked for me after reading these two articles. If you
> downrange in the rural areas, you see this all the time with
> cousins or siblings marrying. That is why orphanages are full and
> suicide bombers are easy to recruit. And cursed to live in
> poverty. The short plain version:
> https://cosmosmagazine.com/society/the- ... ed-kissing
> Source:
> https://science.sciencemag.org/content/ ... 6/eaau5141
>
Lol! Dog breeders and horse breeders have known about this stuff
for centuries. It's good that humans are learning more about it.
LOL John, Instead of Referring to How unique the western family unit may have performed against that of other civilizations, instead of referring to that like a normal person would: you instead make references to Dog and Horse breeding, as if humans individuality is irrelevant. Listen Xenakis; most mainstream westerners and other Humans would reject such a society in which humans would be assigned barcodes instead of individual Names and other marks of individuality. A lot of people would either rebel and wage war against the establishment of such a society or Commit suicide instead, if such ideas are imposed. The Same would also be true of Non-mainstream societies such as religious cults and sects Not to mention Non-western cultures who would reject such a notion, because in a lot of those cultures a Human Breeding program would sound very much like the "Beast system" prophesied in their religious texts and holy text to occur in the end of days. Because of that Non-mainstream cultures would overwhelmingly reject such a program and possibly would wage Holy war against such ideals.

In Short such a re-imagining of the Human life-cycle could never be implemented because it contradicts the fundamental values not Only of the vast Majority of individuals living on the earth, but also fundamentally contradicts the core values of the Majority of both Cultures and Civilizations currently existing on the planet.

Post by Guest »

Ch86 : some of us take the proceedings in this forum seriously. If you have a rant, at least make it sound intelligible. At present, I don't want to waste time trying to read your posts