Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Fishkanker just wants to BAN everyone because he can dish it out, but he can't take it. Sitcks and stones, you little b***ch.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Unregistered wrote:
All the "Guests" in this forum should be summarily executed,.. as in knocked off this forum.
Ah, okay. :roll:
Bloody hell, JohnO,.. make 'em register ...
Well, with loons like you calling for the deaths of complete strangers, I don't think anyone should listen to you. I think it's people like you that make the Internet dangerous. I'm all for anonymity.
Register, not die, nitwit.

This is not my forum, so my ban-hammer is in its case, and I actually do understand why John is as lenient as he is with allowing unregistered posters in here.

That doesn't mean I like it,.. but my opinion (and that's all it is, in all of its tongue-firmly-in-cheek "attitude") is just as "valuable" as yours, for example.
If you "unsafe" contributors aren't using a VPN, and "fake" email accounts, to protect yourselves at this point, you're already as exposed as you can possibly be short of giving out your freakin' address and mistress' phone number to any "enemy" of yours of any sophistication whatsoever.
Boring day at the Kremlin troll factory? :roll:
I work (not the right word, but we'll overlook that for now) for the Anti-CCP Consortium of Quasi-Trolls and Provocateurs LLC.

My dues haven't been paid for entirely too long, and I will most likely be de-certified shortly, but you make hay while the sun shines, eh? :)
Use a damn internet condom, and wash your stinkin' hands,.. and use the hand sanitizer at the front door of the supermarket! ..ya' filthy goddamn pigs...

Forget to take your meds again? :roll:
I almost forgot to take my D3 yesterday! Thanks for your concern. Really appreciate all the well wishes!

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I think shutting down the economy to keep drug addicts and elderly people alive who will all be dead within five years anyway is stupid. I'm an older person (70) and I am willing to take my chances if it means my grandchildren won't have to live in abject poverty for the rest of their lives.
This is an entirely valid point. I don't know why some people get so upset by the suggestion. The person suggesting this is a 'Guest', so this poster should not be allowed to post?

If you are thin skinned, you have no business posting on this forum. GD deals in death and destruction. It's not a happy place. If these comments upset you so much, how are you going to survive the economic collapse that is coming with the corona virus? You won't.

You live in Cali, fishkanker, so how smart can you be? That's MAD MAX.

Fishkanker just wants to BAN everyone because he can dish it out, but he can't take it. Sitcks and stones, you little b***ch.

<chuckle>
I do like the "Fishkanker" monicker! Very good. :)

Your sticks and stones are my FOOD. They don't call me "Chipper McGravelizer" for nothing, bucky. What do you think it is that I generally respond to?

..well,.. they don't really call me that, but "they" will from now on! :) <chuckle!>

I'm so glad to hear you live precisely where you want to! I'd really rather live on Maui (or Idaho, except for the weather and lack of sea-coast) but things aren't perfect for me as they are for you.

We simply have a disagreement as to whether it's "good" for a forum to allow (supposedly) anonymous posting. This is not my forum, so deferring to the owner is the thing to do. That doesn't mean I have to agree, but... ya' know.

We all have our opinions, and if others allowed to be expressed, so is mine.

I love talking with you unaccountable assholes! Just more grist... :)

..and YES, some of you "Guests" aren't assholes. But I'd suggest that if you think that not registering make your interactions here "SAFE", then you might want to look into getting more educated as regards security matters on the internet.

Post by Guest »

When I saw people with shopping carts full of toilet paper and no food in them I knew this "crisis" was going to be very interesting. People queue for hours just for toilet rolls prove that human race becomes so stupid to the point that is not worth saving. It's time to cull the herd!

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:When I saw people with ...
Sounds like SOMEBODY has had long held and beloved fantasies of dining with the Donner Party! :)

FishbellykanakaDude

Have you seen CNN and MSNBC today?

..wow.

I suppose "desperate anti-campaigning" is a thing. They're gonna sell LOTS of medication for leftists with "psych problems".

Post by Guest »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:Have you seen CNN and MSNBC today?

..wow.

I suppose "desperate anti-campaigning" is a thing. They're gonna sell LOTS of medication for leftists with "psych problems".
I don't live in America. Please link to the video.

John

Post by John »

22-Mar-20 World View -- Today's Wuhan Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic vs 1918 Spanish Flu

Why the Covid-19 crisis won't be over by summer

** 22-Mar-20 World View -- Today's Wuhan Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic vs 1918 Spanish Flu
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e200322

Contents:
The history of the 1918 Spanish flu
Saving lives with mitigation strategies
Today's Wuhan Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic vs 1918 Spanish Flu
Alternative strategies: 'Burn Through' and 'Herd Immunity'
Why the Covid-19 crisis won't be over by summer
The most dangerous problem: Crowding and poverty
The search for a vaccine

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Wuhan Coronavirus, Covid-19, Spanish flu,
Herd Immunity, Flattening the Curve, Burn Through,
malaria, quinine, chloroquine, containment, mitigation,
China, South Korea,
Bangladesh, Greece, Syria, Yemen, Venezuela, Mumbai, Lagos

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:Have you seen CNN and MSNBC today? ...
I don't live in America. Please link to the video.
You'll have to find the links yourself. Try googling "CNN" and "MSNBC" for clues.

FishbellykanakaDude

John wrote:22-Mar-20 World View -- Today's Wuhan Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic vs 1918 Spanish Flu

Why the Covid-19 crisis won't be over by summer ...
It's been interesting what happens when I tell people that they're gonna be "sheltering" into summertime, at least.

There's this momentary trance state, then they just sort of mentally wander off...

Sound familiar, John? <chuckle!>