Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Navigator
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:15 pm

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Navigator »

Most of the above is based on very flawed logic.

Here is an example:

I encountered some Dogs. They were all Pit Bulls. Therefore, I believe All Dogs are Pit Bulls.

Any attempt to judge people based on what "group" the belong to is flawed logic. People can only be judged as individuals.

The only group that is criminal are criminals (A does equal A).

The only group that are greedy corrupt oligarchs are greedy corrupt oligarchs. What makes someone a greedy corrupt oligarch is their own personal choice to be one.

The previously mentioned flawed logic is the core of racism or anti-Semitism or any kind of prejudice. You can only judge humans one at a time, not based on what "group" you think they belong to.

DaKardii
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:17 am

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:58 pm
You're an idiot. If you bother to Google this, you will a lot about the oligarchs. The seven mentioned were THE oligarchs; the baby oligarchs--that's what they call them--are just minnows. I used to find people like you ridiculous, but now I find you dangerous. You either support these criminals, or you are just virtue signalling to everyone else's determent. Either way, you are wrong.

Ahem, indeed!
You consider even the six who were part of the Letter of Thirteen but not the Semibankirschina to be minnows? Interesting. Although you're probably right in the sense that they only wielded their power individually and did not enjoy the benefits of close collaboration like the other seven did.

And no, I absolutely do not endorse these people's activities, although perhaps the ones that are still at it and even rather cozy with Putin could be of importance to the American side in the Generational Dynamics World War. Like them or not, you may well need them in a couple years.
Not Red wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:20 pm
You don't know what you are talking about. Alright, you have been looking around online, but this is after the fact. You still don't get it. You have never lived in Russia. You are out of your depth. Just automatically attacking "antisemites" because they have the nerve to point out the the truth, says a lot about you. I used to live in Russia. When people in Russia talk about oligarchs, they are talking about Jews. The terms are synonymous. You would know that if you had lived there. You know nothing.
Truth? What truth? Aside from the fact that five of the seven members of the Semibankirschina are of at least partial Jewish descent, what is the truth? That what they did was part of some organized "international Jewish conspiracy?" Don't make me laugh. I know what you, Guest, and Cool Breeze are trying to peddle, and it's nonsense. It's Example A of "correlation does not imply causation." You cannot legitimately deduce a cause-and-effect relationship between two variables solely on the basis of an observed association or correlation between them. It's a logical fallacy, plain and simple. And of course it's a very dangerous idea to promote, for reasons that are obvious.

You know what? Okay. I'll admit that I tried to expand the topic to a point where I may have gone a bit off topic. I did it to try to get you three to absorb new information that could change your outlooks on life. If I failed, then at least I tried.

DaKardii
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:17 am

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by DaKardii »

Navigator wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:56 pm
Most of the above is based on very flawed logic.

Here is an example:

I encountered some Dogs. They were all Pit Bulls. Therefore, I believe All Dogs are Pit Bulls.

Any attempt to judge people based on what "group" the belong to is flawed logic. People can only be judged as individuals.

The only group that is criminal are criminals (A does equal A).

The only group that are greedy corrupt oligarchs are greedy corrupt oligarchs. What makes someone a greedy corrupt oligarch is their own personal choice to be one.

The previously mentioned flawed logic is the core of racism or anti-Semitism or any kind of prejudice. You can only judge humans one at a time, not based on what "group" you think they belong to.
That last sentence is not entirely true; there are exceptions that exist in cases where said people belong to an extant group whose explicit mission is to do what said people are doing. But perhaps I'm overelaborating here; that sentence is still mostly true and that's what matters in context.

Navigator
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:15 pm

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Navigator »

DaKardii wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:16 pm
That last sentence is not entirely true; there are exceptions that exist in cases where said people belong to an extant group whose explicit mission is to do what said people are doing. But perhaps I'm overelaborating here; that sentence is still mostly true and that's what matters in context.
Hence my bit about "the only group being criminal are criminals".

John
Posts: 9753
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

28-Nov-20 World View -- Australia-China relations become more toxic through boycotts and accusations

China's official list of 14 blunt complaints about Australia's government

** 28-Nov-20 World View -- Australia-China relations become more toxic through boycotts and accusations
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e201128




Contents:
Australia-China relations become more toxic through boycotts and accusations
China's bribery and extortion
China's official list of 14 blunt complaints about Australia's government
National security threat of China's Huawei 5G networks


Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Australia, China,
Wuhan Coronavirus, Hong Kong, National Security Law,
Taiwan, Malcolm Turnbull, Huawei Technologies, 5G

Not Red

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Not Red »

DaKardii wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:10 pm
Truth? What truth? Aside from the fact that five of the seven members of the Semibankirschina are of at least partial Jewish descent, what is the truth? That what they did was part of some organized "international Jewish conspiracy?" Don't make me laugh. I know what you, Guest, and Cool Breeze are trying to peddle, and it's nonsense. It's Example A of "correlation does not imply causation." You cannot legitimately deduce a cause-and-effect relationship between two variables solely on the basis of an observed association or correlation between them. It's a logical fallacy, plain and simple. And of course it's a very dangerous idea to promote, for reasons that are obvious.

You know what? Okay. I'll admit that I tried to expand the topic to a point where I may have gone a bit off topic. I did it to try to get you three to absorb new information that could change your outlooks on life. If I failed, then at least I tried.
You have no idea what you are talking about, and no trying doesn't cut it. In places like Russia and China "trying to understand" will just get people killed. You are still virtue signalling. America is collapsing and you are still trying to win a prize for being poltically correct. You are useless. And...you are already dead. You just don't know it. You would be eaten alive in Russia or China. You would never survive. When your country collapses, you should look in mirror because it will be your fault. People like you contribute to the rot.

No one cares if you continue to talk in circles while Rome burns. You will burn with it.

Burner Prime

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Burner Prime »

Not Red wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:13 am

You have no idea what you are talking about, and no trying doesn't cut it. In places like Russia and China "trying to understand" will just get people killed. You are still virtue signalling. America is collapsing and you are still trying to win a prize for being poltically correct. You are useless. And...you are already dead. You just don't know it. You would be eaten alive in Russia or China. You would never survive. When your country collapses, you should look in mirror because it will be your fault. People like you contribute to the rot.

No one cares if you continue to talk in circles while Rome burns. You will burn with it.
I hope people are listening to this guy and he is not the first person I've read who dispenses brutal truth in a clear, simple and unequivocal way. The Chinese and Slavs have been forged under brutal and ruthless conditions for many decades while the West has lived lives of luxury and ease. There is this forged-under-fire generation that will be allied with or directly at war with the technologically superior West, who has the advantage of substantial cadre of experienced soldiers hardened by decades of war, but saddled with a soft, weak and deferential populace. I think this means there will be a massive loss of human life on all sides. I don't deny that America may not survive in its current form.

Guest

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Burner Prime wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:41 am
Not Red wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:13 am

You have no idea what you are talking about, and no trying doesn't cut it. In places like Russia and China "trying to understand" will just get people killed. You are still virtue signalling. America is collapsing and you are still trying to win a prize for being poltically correct. You are useless. And...you are already dead. You just don't know it. You would be eaten alive in Russia or China. You would never survive. When your country collapses, you should look in mirror because it will be your fault. People like you contribute to the rot.

No one cares if you continue to talk in circles while Rome burns. You will burn with it.
I hope people are listening to this guy and he is not the first person I've read who dispenses brutal truth in a clear, simple and unequivocal way. The Chinese and Slavs have been forged under brutal and ruthless conditions for many decades while the West has lived lives of luxury and ease. There is this forged-under-fire generation that will be allied with or directly at war with the technologically superior West, who has the advantage of substantial cadre of experienced soldiers hardened by decades of war, but saddled with a soft, weak and deferential populace. I think this means there will be a massive loss of human life on all sides. I don't deny that America may not survive in its current form.
Biden will bring open borders, and with that, effectively the end of America. All the Latinos that I have ever met openly despise Americans. They are only in AMerica for welfare, free medical care, free cash, free housing. etc. that they could never get in their own bankrupt and broken countries. It never occurs to any of them that this will all come to an end when America collapses. These people never think of the consequences of anything. That is why their homelands are worthless. America has opened their doors to them and they are stealing everything.

John
Posts: 9753
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

** 28-Nov-2020 World View: Israel and Iran
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:47 pm
> John, where do you see Israel as a player or agitator in the next
> crisis war? You seem to indicate that they are a side player in
> your former analyses, since China is your public enemy #1 (which I
> agree with).

> What is your take on Iran (since you said they'd join the allied
> powers) moving ahead? Do you think Israel likely was the genesis
> of the assassination?
The basics haven't changed since I began writing about them almost 20
years ago: There will be a war between Jews and Palestinians,
refighting the 1948-49 war between Jews and Arabs that followed the
partitioning of Palestine, creating the state of Israel. However, the
Arab world is far from monolithic, as illustrated by the Yemen war,
the Syria war, and the four-year-old Saudi blockade of Qatar. Turkey
will try again to revive the Ottoman empire, and the ancient war
between Sunnis and Shias will be fought again.

There are some political changes in the last 20 years that are worthy
of note.

Iran is basically a pro-Western country that was split into two
separate countries by the 1979 civil war (Great Islamic Revolution).
The war survivors are the increasingly ancient geezers who form the
hardline government of Iran. They are dying off, and are being
replaced by younger generations that are pro-American, pro-Western,
and have no desire to see Israel pushed into the sea. They are deeply
angered by the corruption, greed, brutality and incompetence of the
hardliners, as the general population suffers. The fact that a top
scientist was assassinated yesterday is just seen as more proof of the
government's corruption and incompetence. It is inevitable that there
will at some point be a "regime change," an Awakening climax where the
younger generations take control. Iran will still be at war with the
Saudis, and possibly aligned with Qatar and Turkey (as far as I can
tell).

As for Israel, the most surprising political change occurred 15 years
ago when Israel completely reversed its foreign policy:

** 6-Feb-20 World View -- Israeli diplomat reveals Israel's startling new 'pragmatic' foreign policy
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e200206



In the new "pragmatic" foreign policy, adopted around 2004, Israel no
longer considers itself to be a Mideast country, so much as a European
country. It no longer pretends to try to integrate itself into the
Mideast. Instead, the Arabs and Israelis continue to hate each other,
but Israel would use money and trade incentives to "buy" peace with
its Arab neighbors. The recent Trump-mediated peace agreements with
UAE, Bahrain and Sudan appear to be the implementation of this
pragmatic strategy.

Still, there are over 300 million Arabs living in the Mideast, and
Israel's population is around 9 million. Israel has existed for only
74 years, making it a tiny blip in Mideast history. It's likely that
some kind of Jewish community will survive the next war, but there is
absolutely no guarantee that Israel will survive the next war.

The following is a brief summary that I've used many times during the
last 15 years: Generational Dynamics predicts that there is an
approaching Clash of Civilizations world war, pitting the "axis" of
China, Pakistan and the Sunni Muslim countries against the "allies,"
the US, India, Japan, Russia and Iran. Part of it will be a major new
war between Jews and Arabs, re-fighting the bloody war of 1948-49 that
followed the partitioning of Palestine and the creation of the state
of Israel. Although the exact scenario can't be predicted, the war
between Jews and Arabs will be part of a major regional war, pitting
Sunnis versus Shias, Jews versus Arabs, and various ethnic groups
against each other.

Higgenbotham
Posts: 5615
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:28 pm

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Higgenbotham »

I have a unique perspective on the exchange here because I am 1/8 Jewish, though one would never know it.

One day I was talking with an old man who sold advertising for 40 years. He said when he sold advertising to Jewish businessmen they would ask him business related questions that nobody else would ever think to ask. He said to me, "You also ask questions that nobody would ever think to ask and you are the first non-Jew I have ever met who asks the kinds of questions that the Jews ask." I don't need to explain what that means.

Anybody who has read my posts knows that I agree with the posters here who say that America is collapsing, and I particularly agree with Navigator as to what that may look like thereafter: "...after the collapse of the welfare states, the world is going to look something like a map of Germany after the 30 Years War (roughly mid 1600s). Who becomes a major power after that is anyone's guess, but many will try to become one. Leaders will arise in many areas. If they can unify their "tribe" or ethnicity, instill a warrior ethos in their people, and have access to enough resources, then they can embark on conquests. Their aim will be to end up in a position similar to Charlemange (or better)."

Those leaders will face many important decisions and one of the most important decisions will be what to do with the Jews who are in their territory, whether to allow additional Jews into their territory, and, if they don't, what to do with the Jews in the territories they take over.

Back to the second paragraph. For those of the opinion that the Russian Oligarchs "just happen" to be Jewish, from my unique perspective, no, that is not correct.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests