Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
DaKardii

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by DaKardii »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:06 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:52 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:17 pm

Indeed. It is also curious that DaKardii got his panties in a bunch when someone pointed out how parasitical and detrimental to host societies such a large portion of "jews" have been and are currently.
That's because the "International Jewish Conspiracy" theory is bullshit and you know it. BTW, that conspiracy theory is very frequently invoked by the pro-CCP voices within the anti-establishment right who I mentioned earlier.
I don't think you understand my position at all, since how you characterize whatever you are saying is not anything I have ever said. You and I both know why the "West" hates Russia. China is communist so they are a whole other ballgame and rightly deserve major criticism at least - certainly anger against them is justified. Since you aren't a leftist, you must be a "jew" - even my smart conservative friends who happen to be born to jewish families get irked when presented with the facts that they also know are true (hence the emotional outbursts).
First off, I'm not Jewish. I'm an American who is of Polish and Italian ancestry and practices Catholicism.

Second, the West doesn't hate Russia because of Jews. Not even in the "IJC doesn't exist but a lot of Jews do those things" sense. The West hated Russia even when both of them were generally unfriendly to Jews. Historically, it was due to ethno-religious differences. The West was Germanic and Romantic, and practiced Catholicism and Protestantism. Russia was Slavic and practiced Orthodox Christianity. Even when Russia tried to be more like the West, it was considered to be the black sheep of Europe.

Another factor that drives Western contempt for Russia today is the popularity of Halford MacKinder's "Heartland Theory" among geopolitical experts. Russia owns part of the Heartland and thus is capable of controlling the world, these experts say. The same goes with China and India. Zbigniew Brzezinski argued that the same could be said about Iran and Turkey.

Remember these maps.
DaKardii wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:56 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:33 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:07 pm

So in other words, if you had to pick a side it would be the US. Thanks for making that clear.

As for which side I would've chosen had I been a Russian in 1941, I would've chosen Stalin without hesitation. My chances of survival would've been much greater under Stalin than under Nazi occupation, for one big reason. I'm a Russian. A person Hitler considers to be subhuman and intends to have killed regardless of my political beliefs.

That being said, I'm not sure if Xi carries that same genocidal hatred for Americans, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he does.
A lot of ethnic Russians did join Hitler and fight communist Russians. Just saying.
That's true. And it was a virtual death wish for those people. Had Hitler won, they would've been among the first to be stabbed in the back and liquidated.
Hitler did not plan to exterminate all of the Russians. He wanted to kill off Jews. Hitler had plans for Empire. This has been written about.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:18 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:56 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:33 pm

A lot of ethnic Russians did join Hitler and fight communist Russians. Just saying.
That's true. And it was a virtual death wish for those people. Had Hitler won, they would've been among the first to be stabbed in the back and liquidated.
Hitler did not plan to exterminate all of the Russians. He wanted to kill off Jews. Hitler had plans for Empire. This has been written about.
What do you call Generalplan-Ost, then?

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Time for another map.

All countries where English is a national language, for those who wish to expatriate.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

John said the genocidal playbook underway would never succeed because the military is not with the left wingers. Well, looks like that's no longer the case.

Prepare to be genocided, except Bob who is probably elated.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/1 ... -to-troops

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

President Trump has officially been impeached again. All Democrats voted to impeach, as did 10 out of 201 Republicans.

The Republicans who voted to impeach were:
-Jaime Herrera Beutler (WA)
-Liz Cheney (WY)
-Anthony Gonzalez (OH)
-John Katko (NY)
-Adam Kinzinger (IL)
-Peter Meijer (MI)
-Dan Newhouse (WA)
-Tom Rice (SC)
-Fred Upton (MI)
-David Valadao (CA)

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Burner Prime wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:51 pm
John said the genocidal playbook underway would never succeed because the military is not with the left wingers. Well, looks like that's no longer the case.

Condemning an attack on a Capitol is a partisan issue?

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:19 pm
Burner Prime wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:51 pm

Condemning an attack on a Capitol is a partisan issue?
Divison line in America:

1. Capital protest legitimate response to fraudulent election

2. Election was fine and the capital protestors seeking to overturn legal election

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:41 pm
Divison line in America:

1. Capital protest legitimate response to fraudulent election

2. Election was fine and the capital protestors seeking to overturn legal election
Agreed. I would word it a little different. Do you embrace the self serving Trump lie? I suspect it can't be sustained. We'll see.

John

Post by John »

** 13-Jan-2021 World View: Impeachment

I'm way too cynical to believe anything that these politicians said
today. They're just mouthing words to say whatever they believe will
get them money or get the reelected. These are the same idiots who
last week were arguing about whether it's ok to say "Amen," because it
contains the word "Men."

That includes Trump's statement in his video released at 6pm. The
most important things that I heard him say were (paraphrasing): There
are going to be many pro-Trump rallies in the next few days. Make