Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
DaKardii

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by DaKardii »

Silenced S wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:18 am
Some major shit has been hitting the fan in Europe over the past couple of days:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/01/13/cd ... m-germany/

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/artic ... g-pandemic

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireSto ... y-75221440

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... te-at-risk

Merkel is on her way out; Ratas is gone and his entire coalition is going with him; and Italy's government is collapsing and the Netherlands are close to the same. Could this potentially be the beginning of the end for the EU?
Rutte and his entire cabinet have resigned, although they are remaining in office until at least March 17 (when the next elections are held) as a caretaker cabinet.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

The human waves of South American immigrant invaders has resumed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN29L05S

As usual the media lies about who comprises the waves, saying. "Thousands of Hondurans, including many families with children,..."

Just like before a look at the footage shows 80-90% are military-aged men walking with a swagger as they invade without a shot needing to be fired.

If 10,000,000 humans crossed the Rio Grande armed with rifles we'd call it an invasion.
If 10,000,000 humans cross unarmed, then buy rifles legally or illegally, we call it immigration.
If 1000 MS-13 gang members join the US military for tactical and weapons training, what do we call them?

I'd like John to look at this chart and tell me how this seamlessly dovetails into Generational Dynamics theory: 1850 to present. I'd like to know how unprecedented human migrations have no effect on generational attitudes, and any previous timelines of the formative groups are irrelevant.

https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic/20 ... mmigrants/

In 1980 there were 14.8M Hispanics comprising 6.5%.
In 2017 there were 60 MILLION, comprising 18%.

https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic/fa ... act-sheet/

In 2044 whites will be the minority, but don't worry, all the immigrants will line up behind Kamala, AOC, and Pelosi to save America from the Chinese existential threat. OK, fine, reality check they'll claim racist whites should be the ones to fight since Trump and his Trumptards caused the problem with China to begin with. Hold whitey "accountable", and ship them off in human waves against the Chinese... Not fair that a "disproportionate number" of POC are deployed in harm's way... They'll fight "systemic racism" with race-based combat quotas, complete with units comprised of single races. You think I'm joking?

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

During the next crisis war, we will have to engage in maximum mobilization. Anything short of that would be making a death wish.

If the government is too incompetent to do it, the people will demand that they "in the name of God, go."

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:43 pm
During the next crisis war, we will have to engage in maximum mobilization. Anything short of that would be making a death wish.

If the government is too incompetent to do it, the people will demand that they "in the name of God, go."
That's wishful thinking.

America is well on the road to collapse. BP and some of the other posters understand why; others don't get it. You're in for a shock.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:22 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:43 pm

That's wishful thinking.

America is well on the road to collapse. BP and some of the other posters understand why; others don't get it. You're in for a shock.
I won't be shocked if we collapse. But we definitely won't collapse without a fight.

John

Post by John »

** 16-Jan-2021 World View: Collapsing

I've read in the last two or three days that America is going to
collapse, the EU is going to collapse, the UK is going to collapse.

What exactly does "collapse" mean?

Can you provide two or three historical examples of "collapses" so
I'll know what you're talking about?

JCP

Post by JCP »

John wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:29 pm
** 16-Jan-2021 World View: Collapsing

Can you provide two or three historical examples of "collapses" so
I'll know what you're talking about?
There are many ways you can look at it. All of them are possible. All of them point to the end of a way of life.

I feel like Winston in 1984 now. The erosion of freedom is very real.

However, the collapse of America means the end of the welfare state which means the physical death of much of the Democratic electorate (welfare in all its forms). Yes, many in the center and right will die, but these people generally pay into the system and don't need it to survive. Many of the left (if not most) depend on the system for life support. They all claim to be "amazing and talented" but in reality that are unskilled and delusional. I see it all around me. Sometimes collapse is better.

The fall of Rome (the end of the country)
The Russian revolution (which ushered in an absolute nightmare)
Zimbabwe (In which a country gave up and surrendered to insane elements under enormous political and economic pressure; what has followed is a nightmarish collapse in every way.)

Oh, and Mad Max beyond Thurdner Dome. The new film is good too.

"Orwell was an optimist." I don't know who said that first, but I have to agree.

Post by Guest »

Replace "The Party" with lefty controlled media and substitute Trump for Emmanuel Goldstein. There, perfect.

Post by Guest »

The people in previous epochs made great works, art, sculpture, literature, cathedrals, philosophy, beautiful parks and public gardens...all the wonders of Western Civilization and its achievements. Now we celebrate the life of fake people that made fake food, fake art, fake conveniences, fake civilization. The overall general product of modernity is a laughable joke and simulacrum of real creations and real ingenuity. It’s interesting living through this decline as the west unravels and implodes. It’s like being in a museum or gorgeous European city and realizing that the art and architecture surrounding was created by a now extinct people that were far better than us. It is impossible to recreate such greatness because they were possessed of a spirit and purpose that is alien to our own now.

John

Post by John »

** 16-Jan-2021 World View: Collapse Han Dynasty and America

As we discuss the collapse of America, I'm just in the middle of
reading a history of the collapse of China's Han Dynasty (206 BC - 220
AD). It turns out that when the Han Dynasty collapsed, the desperate
people turned to Daoism and Buddhism. In particular, the collapse of
the Han Dynasty permitted the spread of Buddhism throughout China.

So for those of you who are predicting the collapse of America, what
do you think will happen afterwards? What will be the new "Buddhism"
that spreads throughout the desperate population of America?