Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

I think we will become like the rest of Central America but with horrendous levels of racial violence. Life for civilized people won't be worth living. Those with money will escape to...somewhere... The average America will lose everything, even their identity as an American.

Blacks will be slaughtered by the Latinos (others on this site have made the same observation); it's only fair. BLM has done a lot to destroy the foundations of American society; they don't even realize what is about to happen to them and that they are the cause of their own demise. I hope it is all very painful and humiliatiing for them.

BTW I am biracial (hapa), so I see things from different perspectives. Identity politics is the quickest way to destroy a country. The liberals have used Identity Politics for quick gains at the cost of everything. And now we are all reaping the whilrwind.

Americans have been really blessed to be born and live here. Many have never appreciated it at all. Some only complain about how racist everyone is and how hellish it is for them. Yeah, right.

No Buddha will emerge.

America will become a mishmash (That's the Latino version of highly organized) of impoverished, diseased, and dystopian, semi-Spanish-speaking, semi-countries. That is, of course, unless the Chinese nuke us into oblivion.

At this point, nuclear war seems the best possible outcome. As others have stated, the unskilled and welfare dependent parasites will die first. That would be worth surviving for a while just to see that; just to see that.

John

Post by John »

** 16-Jan-2021 World View: Han Dynasty Buddhism
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:49 pm
> No Buddha will emerge.
There was no Buddha emerging at the end of the Han Dynasty either.
That could never have worked. The reason that Buddhism spread was
because there were centuries of teachings already in existence, and
desperate people looked to those teachings to find a way to restore
order to the chaos around them.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:58 pm
** 16-Jan-2021 World View: Han Dynasty Buddhism
Guest wrote:
> No Buddha will emerge.
There was no Buddha emerging at the end of the Han Dynasty either.
That could never have worked. The reason that Buddhism spread was
because there were centuries of teachings already in existence, and
desperate people looked to those teachings to find a way to restore
order to the chaos around them.
Islam.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think we will become like the rest of Central America but with horrendous levels of racial violence. Life for civilized people won't be worth living. Those with money will escape to...somewhere... The average America will lose everything, even their identity as an American.

Blacks will be slaughtered by the Latinos (others on this site have made the same observation); it's only fair. BLM has done a lot to destroy the foundations of American society; they don't even realize what is about to happen to them and that they are the cause of their own demise. I hope it is all very painful and humiliatiing for them.

BTW I am biracial (hapa), so I see things from different perspectives. Identity politics is the quickest way to destroy a country. The liberals have used Identity Politics for quick gains at the cost of everything. And now we are all reaping the whilrwind.

Americans have been really blessed to be born and live here. Many have never appreciated it at all. Some only complain about how racist everyone is and how hellish it is for them. Yeah, right.

No Buddha will emerge.

America will become a mishmash (That's the Latino version of highly organized) of impoverished, diseased, and dystopian, semi-Spanish-speaking, semi-countries. That is, of course, unless the Chinese nuke us into oblivion.

At this point, nuclear war seems the best possible outcome. As others have stated, the unskilled and welfare dependent parasites will die first. That would be worth surviving for a while just to see that; just to see that.
It is not like those of us well read on history don't know what is coming.

By history I mean reading works written by the people who were actually there. And yes you may need to learn Latin or Greek.

The stuff they call history in the schools and universities today was called 'propaganda' back in the day.

Post by Guest »

https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/i-used-to ... -to-leave/

I used to love New York City, but feckless leaders have forced me to leave

A dose of reality.

AND REMEMBER: "Peaceful protest is white supremacy."

--BLM protest leader

JCP

Post by JCP »

For all the Trump haters and those now stabbing him in the back now that the election was stolen from him; this is for you.
Trump certainly made his share of mistakes, especially during the post-election period, but the most provocative thing he did was refuse to surrender. For four years, each time he punched back, the would-be destroyers escalated their attacks, which were amplified by a media chorus. The New York Times, Washington Post, broadcast networks and CNN and MSNBC were on a mission to destroy him.

Pelosi won’t say when Trump impeachment article will be handed to Senate
The claim that Trump’s conduct demanded an extraordinary effort against him is a convenient excuse. The truth is that elite institutions, businesses, unions and others aligned with Democrats made the choice that getting rid of Trump was more important than anything else.

Trump didn’t break those institutions and cause half the country to distrust them. The people running them did that.
https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/welcome-t ... l-goodwin/

Post by Guest »

I've never read the New York Post before. I am shocked that there are any newspapers in NYC that show any support at all for Trump or rational thought. I'm glad I found this website; otherwise, I would never had read the New York Post. This is a worthwhile paper. The news articles linked to led me to others. Does Boston have any sane, rational newspapers or are they all woke?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:04 am
I've never read the New York Post before. I am shocked that there are any newspapers in NYC that show any support at all for Trump or rational thought. I'm glad I found this website; otherwise, I would never had read the New York Post. This is a worthwhile paper. The news articles linked to led me to others. Does Boston have any sane, rational newspapers or are they all woke?
No. They are all woke. Boston is woke. Harvard is a nest of wokedom, so I wouldn't bother with the Crimson Review either.

The NYP does have some good editiorials. The one on Trump is the best I've seen, unlike the hysterical writings of the Democrats and the cowardly speeches of some backstabbing Republicans.

Even as US blue states and cities die horrible deaths, the left continues to blame Trump for it all. A year from now, when America is in complete ruins, they will still be blaming him and looking to jail Ivanka Trump and take away her children.

JCP

Post by JCP »

The Democrats are doing what they claimed Trump would do: enslave Americans and take away their rights. The left is always worse. Always.

America is over. You can tell yourself things will be ok, but I know they won't be. Between deomgraphic changes and leftist insanity, America is already dead. Trump was the last chance to save America and our lives.

Post by Guest »

JCP wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:17 am
The Democrats are doing what they claimed Trump would do: enslave Americans and take away their rights. The left is always worse. Always.

America is over. You can tell yourself things will be ok, but I know they won't be. Between deomgraphic changes and leftist insanity, America is already dead. Trump was the last chance to save America and our lives.
One of Biden's first diktats will be the path to citizenship for (officially) 11 million (unofficially 25 million) illegal immigrants. AMERICA IS DONE.

Remember, kids: You voted for this.