Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:34 pm
So... now what?
Do not antagonize the Stasi.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:49 pm
DaKardii wrote:
So... now what?
Do not antagonize the Stasi.
We were a de facto police state before Biden. Even before Trump. Since at least Bush II.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

DaKardii wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:28 pm
Burner Prime wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Even if the Taliban took over completely or Al Qaeda fully regrouped it would pose no existential threat to the US. The Trade Towers catastrophe was not an existential threat; the invasion by 10's of millions, the demographic change on the order of 50-100million will change the nature of this country forever.
Actually, there is an existential threat coming out of the Middle East. It's called the petrodollar agreement. That goes, and our economy instantly collapses like a house of cards.

That's why we're getting involved in the Middle East so much. It's all about protecting Saudi Arabia and advancing its geopolitical interests. If we don't do that, we risk an economic disaster worse than the Great Depression.

Saudi Arabia is probably the only country whose clout over our economy rivals that of China's. In fact, it may even surpass China's.
At this point there are any number of real and grave "existential threats" to the US: WWIII with China, Immigration tsunami, debt nuke, reserve currency, money printer go brrrrr, and to paraphrase someone else recently: "The US fought the USSR for 40 years only to become the gay, retarded version of it.." crude but makes the point...

So all that proves is America's collapse is 100% certain. Many here have a good idea, including the one "Guest" who predicts South Africa. South African whites do anything within their power to escape that country including emigrating to China of all places. I still think it'll end up a lot like Brazil; we'll still manufacture airplanes, but there will be favellas and extreme violent crime like armed robberies, kidnappings, assassinations, and tons of corruption, massive tax evasion, all that good stuff. Environmental protection will be completely forgotten.

John

Post by John »

** 20-Jan-2021 World View: What Happens Next?
DaKardii wrote:
> So... now what?
If you think of "Now what? or "What happens next?" as a jigsaw puzzle,
then here are some of the jigsaw pieces:
  • There have been various polls, but the figures I've heard most
    frequently are the following: 70% of Republicans believe that the
    election was rigged, 37% of Independents, 20% of Democrats, and over
    50% of the population overall.
  • There are 74 million people who voted for Trump, who
    overwhelmingly believe that the election was rigged, who are furious
    that they're all being described by Democrats as racists, White
    Supremacists and Insurrectionists, especially as antifa-blm violence
    burned down cities across the country last year, cheered on by
    Democrats as "social justice." Furthermore, the Democrats have
    successfully blocked, often by threats of violence, every attempt to
    legally prosecute election fraud charges, which many Republicans see
    as a consciousness of guilt. The level of fury among these people is
    enormous.
  • The Democrats are stoking this hatred further by a phony
    impeachment of Donald Trump, and calls by Democrats to "deprogram" and
    "purge" the "cult of Trump supporters." The Democrats are rightly
    terrified to death about the rise of these 74 million Trump
    supporters.
  • Every interview of a Trump voter I've seen talks about how
    Democrats talk down to them and ignores them, while Trump is the only
    one who hears them. This includes many blacks.
  • In his farewell speech this morning, Trump said that he was proud
    of his supporters, and "I'll see you soon."
So those are the pieces of the "What happens next?" puzzle.

The next major step will probably be Trump's.

John

Post by John »

** 20-Jan-2021 World View: Where is FishbellykanakaDude?
Stevealger wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:35 pm
> By the way where is fish belly?
I wish I knew. He always made valuable contributions to the forum,
but then for a few days in the spring of last year he changed, became
extremely angry, and started attacking people. I asked him to stop,
and then suddenly he disappeared.

I wrote to him in May of last year, but never received an answer.

Obviously he was hit by some catastrophe. Was it coronavirus? Is he
still alive? Who knows?

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

Burner Prime wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:40 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:28 pm
Burner Prime wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Even if the Taliban took over completely or Al Qaeda fully regrouped it would pose no existential threat to the US. The Trade Towers catastrophe was not an existential threat; the invasion by 10's of millions, the demographic change on the order of 50-100million will change the nature of this country forever.
Actually, there is an existential threat coming out of the Middle East. It's called the petrodollar agreement. That goes, and our economy instantly collapses like a house of cards.
... I still think it'll end up a lot like Brazil; we'll still manufacture airplanes, but there will be favellas and extreme violent crime like armed robberies, kidnappings, assassinations, and tons of corruption, massive tax evasion, all that good stuff. Environmental protection will be completely forgotten.
Society will be stratified along the same lines, with semblances of upper, middle, and lower classes.

Morality will trend toward what you see in other Second World countries.
The very poor will be a huge segment, poor girls will be maids, au pairs, nannies, or prostitutes. Poor men will sit on their ass, do manual labor, deal/do drugs, steal, or belong to gangs. Prostitution will become normalized (though supposedly illegal) in the way you see there and other places like China, SE Asia, Russia, etc. Essentially it will become a very low trust society, the exact opposite of Japan, where you can leave your purse on a table and go to the restroom and no one touches it. All the same stuff you see in Europe and South America, lots of pickpockets, low level street crimes, theft galore. Normal people will not go out at night unless security is high at their venue.

There will be a disingenuous morality like you see with the left all the time. They will claim piety but do things like Carnival where debauchery reigns.

Middle class will do pretty much the same but will be a much smaller segment, and not have so much disposable income. Restaraunts, bars, TV, video games.

The rich will be super-corrupt liars, sociopaths, and phonies, pretty much as they are now. They'll be mostly Euro-indo (Hispanic) mixed, or Euro-Asian mixed.

Pure African-Americans will be marginalized or genocided (or bred out) by the Hispanics. Mixed black-hispanic-asian-indo will survive just like they do in South America and the Caribbean.

Global Empire will shrink to nothing just like it did with Spain, Portugal, and England. The navy will shrink either by decay or destruction by war.

Police forces will be paramilitary militias. The actual military will be weak and corrupt. Advances in military technology will slow to a crawl. The smartest Americans will have fled to who-knows-where? (New Zealand, Nordic counties, Japan?)

John

Post by John »

** 20-Jan-2021 World View: Addendum: What Happens Next?

Oh, I forgot to mention.

How will this end? I've answered that question many times. It will
end with an existential threat to America. There will be a global
financial crisis and third world war with China, and this will unify
the country, and end all this political divisiveness crap.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

John wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:18 pm
DaKardii wrote:
> So... now what?

The biggest dissidents on the right are sick and tired of Trump and don't want to listen to or follow him anymore. They're tired of his boastful promises. He is a poor leader due to his confrontational style and boasting. He has poor communication skills and does poorly when speaking off-the-cuff or ad-libbing. He can't rattle off talking points like the left wing pros or Pence & Pompeo. He is too thin-skinned and overreacts to every buzzing insect in the peanut gallery. He did a fair job as prez, but doesn't have what it takes to lead a movement. He can't unite more than 50% of the country at best which is not enough. He needs > 50% which is what the left is currently able to do, with their lies, tears, feelings, and free stuff. As long as the right tries to reign in spending or control demographics, or do anything rational, they will lose every battle. So as usual they will "slow walk" left policies at best, conserving nothing in the end.

Trump will still command MAGA types and some of the more delusional ones like Vox Day. Certainly Bannon will still support him. He never had strong support from mainstream conservatives, especially the never-Trumper neo-cons, and has plenty of enemies now by his own hand and big mouth.

His popularity and influence will fade, though slowly. The damage done by the tech and business purge is permanent.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Burner Prime wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:58 pm
Trump will still command MAGA types and some of the more delusional ones like Vox Day. Certainly Bannon will still support him. He never had strong support from mainstream conservatives, especially the never-Trumper neo-cons, and has plenty of enemies now by his own hand and big mouth.

His popularity and influence will fade, though slowly. The damage done by the tech and business purge is permanent.
I tend to agree with Burner Prime, especially with the first paragraph which was killed just for brevity. His insurgency was based on the voter fraud lie. Judging from the lack of people attending his farewell flight, he has lost those people too. If Trump forms a new party I would have thought he would split the conservative vote horribly, but I don't know if his crash in popularity is just too big. Regardless, there is still a fight between a weakened MAGA, the Republican establishment, and the true conservatives which I can't foresee the result of.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:18 pm
DaKardii wrote:
> So... now what?
  • There are 74 million people who voted for Trump, who
    overwhelmingly believe that the election was rigged, who are furious
    that they're all being described by Democrats as racists, White
    Supremacists and Insurrectionists, especially as antifa-blm violence
    burned down cities across the country last year, cheered on by
    Democrats as "social justice." Furthermore, the Democrats have
    successfully blocked, often by threats of violence, every attempt to
    legally prosecute election fraud charges, which many Republicans see
    as a consciousness of guilt. The level of fury among these people is
    enormous.
  • The Democrats are stoking this hatred further by a phony
    impeachment of Donald Trump, and calls by Democrats to "deprogram" and
    "purge" the "cult of Trump supporters." The Democrats are rightly
    terrified to death about the rise of these 74 million Trump
    supporters.
  • Every interview of a Trump voter I've seen talks about how
    Democrats talk down to them and ignores them, while Trump is the only
    one who hears them. This includes many blacks.

The fraud issue won't go away in the near future.

If the Democrats continue with the impeachment process, Trump's defense may have the opportunity to walk through the evidence to an audience for the first time. This could easily backfire on the Democrats and the number of people thinking there has been a rigged election in polling you have referenced could increase.

The Democrats could try and counteract this outcome by ignoring due process so Trump cannot defend what he has been accused of. If they fear this outcome, Nancy Pelosi may even be slow in sending the impeachment to the Senate for trial, using the fact the trial would take up valuable time and impede on what Biden wants to do in his first 100 days. But the Democrats and the mainstream media want blood, and they want to stop a Trump 2024 campaign at all costs.

Behind the scenes, there is still activity in the six contested states to add to the evidence already collected. I understand new affidavits are still being signed.

The alleged fraud would have involved many people. Some of these people will be stupid and will not be able to refrain from boasting about their achievements. This is such an example:

https://breaking911.com/breaking-texas- ... and-fraud/

But this video is the biggest tell of them all:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0[/youtube]

Joe Biden gave the game away but nobody cared...