Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Tom Mazanec

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Tom Mazanec »

John, DaKardii, et al:
what do you believe the "shape" WWIII vis-a-vis nukes will be?
1) No nukes used
2) A small number used in critical situations (say less than a hundred)
3) Nukes used in thousands over the course of several years
4) Nukes used in thousands at the start of the war in a blitz
5) Nukes used in thousands at the end of the war when one side is on the ropes
6) something else (please specify)
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Zoomer go Brr

Post by Zoomer go Brr »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:33 pm
John, DaKardii, et al:
what do you believe the "shape" WWIII vis-a-vis nukes will be?
1) No nukes used
2) A small number used in critical situations (say less than a hundred)
3) Nukes used in thousands over the course of several years
4) Nukes used in thousands at the start of the war in a blitz
5) Nukes used in thousands at the end of the war when one side is on the ropes
6) something else (please specify)
I think nukes will only be used against countries that don’t have access to nuclear retaliation, and the country firing them off has no desire to occupy the area (e.g., Japan).

Post by Guest »

The damage from nuclear strikes will be enormous. The radioactive fall out will be horrible. I don't want to survive that. Do you want to live in a world like that? I think the predictions of WW2 style warfare are wishful thinking. In WW2 there were factories operating beyond the Ural mountains and in America. I don't see society surviving a nuclear war. The shock of tens of millions of deaths overnight will be too much for most of the population. Any population.

I think we will end up with waring tribes. Only the mentally ill will be able to function.

Post by Guest »

Also nuclear power plants will be damaged and meltdown.

Despair will kill the survivors.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:37 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:20 pm
Finally, Cui denied that COVID-19 originated in China, stating that there is evidence that the virus actually originated outside of China and accusing proponents of the "Wuhan Lab" theory of being fake scientists.

https://newsus.cgtn.com/news/2021-02-08 ... index.html
The CCP has previously claimed that COVID-19 may have originated in the US, and on at least one occasion gone as far as accusing the US of intentionally releasing it as a bioweapon. The CCP has even called for the WHO to investigate the possibility of COVID-19 being an "American virus."

Personally, I wouldn't entirely doubt those claims. Like the CCP, our own government has its share of pathological lying sociopaths. If our government did do it, then my guess is that the motive was to create a casus belli for war with China. "Xi has weapons of mass destruction, after all."

Of course I'm not going to use that as an excuse to side with the CCP in the upcoming war, unlike certain people on both the anti-establishment left and the anti-establishment right. I love my country and its people too much to do something like that.
You are talking out of both sides of your mouth.
You condemn people as traitors for agreeing with aspects of the CCP line but you do it yourself. So only you get to do that and not be a pro-CCP traitor? How does that work?

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:46 pm
You condemn people as traitors for agreeing with aspects of the CCP line but you do it yourself. So only you get to do that and not be a pro-CCP traitor? How does that work?
There are three major differences between me and them.

First, I recognize China as an enemy; they don't.

Second, they repeat everything the CCP says; I don't.

And third, they have working relationships with sites that are explicitly pro-CCP and build followings among people who are pro-CCP; I don't.

You see, opposing the American foreign policy establishment and supporting the CCP are not the same thing.

JCP

Post by JCP »

What I see is a deeply divided America and filled with people that refuse to listen to anyone that doesn't agree with them 110%. You are anti-christ if are not with them. I remember when you could disagree with someone's politics without the threat of violence or job loss. After 9/11 it was the right wingers launched chimpazee attacks anyone who questioned the airport antics of Homeland Security or disagreed with "nuking Mecca".

Now, it is the leftwing loons that attack like monkeys. You can't question anything without being "cancelled". J.K. Rowling declared correctly that there were only two genders and she was immediately "cancelled" and has been under attack ever since. She has trouble publishing books now because the "woke" staff thinks she is an evil bigot. There is a lot of irony attached to this as Rowling was a woke champion for years. It is also worrying that only the most extreme can freely express their ideas and survive.

It's not so much that America and the West are divided politcally that bothers me. It's that people have become so stupid. The rightwingers can be as crazy as the left. JFK jr still lives? O_O The Left is much worse. I can't believe what people get caught up in these days. How are we supposed to unite and fight a war? The Reds and Nazis weren't caught up in stupid crap like this back in the 30s. Woke insanity has already crippled us. I don't see the Millenials and Z Gen as future hero generations. Mill gen is a write off generation and the Z Gens are worthless. It's make me want to wretch.

No, I don't support communism. I hate Russians and the CCP. I dislike Russians at a personal and national level. The Chinese I have known I have generally liked--generally. The CCP, not at all. Yes, I have my own opinions, but I don't jump on people like a chimpazee if they disagree or accuse them off being traitors.

The UK is worse than America. The British are far worse when it comes to wokedom. If you haven't experienced it first hand, you will never know how bad it is.

I like this board because I can talk without being attacked physically or losing my fucking job. America a free country? BS.

JCP

Post by JCP »

DaKardii wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:03 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:46 pm
There are three major differences between me and them.

First, I recognize China as an enemy; they don't.
How do you know what they are they thinking?

Second, they repeat everything the CCP says; I don't.
How do you that? Do you read everything the CCP publishes?

And third, they have working relationships with sites that are explicitly pro-CCP and build followings among people who are pro-CCP; I don't.
So everyone you meet who agrees with anything the CCP says is an agent? I know a lot of people who just don't care what happens to Hong Kong or the Tibetans. They want to stay out of it. Hardly agents of Beijing.

You see, opposing the American foreign policy establishment and supporting the CCP are not the same thing.
No. I don't see that. I see a cimpanzee attacking.

John

Post by John »

** 08-Feb-2021 World View: Machine guns
pbrower2a wrote: > Source, please!
The following link appears in the article under "Sources:":

Acting DHS Deputy Head During Capitol Riot Reveals Pelosi Demanded 'Machine Guns' to Be Deployed Against Civilians in DC (Western Journal, 23-Jan-2021)
pbrower2a wrote: > There is simply no legal defense of any contention that Trump got
> cheated out of an election.
I'm sorry, it's totally pointless to discuss this with you. You are
totally unqualified to make this statement, because you're totally
ignorant about what's going on, since you watch only highly censored
Stalinist news sources.

In his January 6 speech, Donald Trump gave a lengthy description
of the many examples of massive election fraud:

-- Donald Trump Speech “Save America” Rally Transcript January 6
https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/do ... -january-6
(Rev.com, 6-Jan-2021)
David Horn wrote: > That's actually a sniper rifle, not a machinegun.
Thanks for the correction. How about this one?

• M249 light machine gun

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Zoomer go brrr:
Japan will use nukes, or be nuked?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain