Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Bob Butler

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Bob Butler »

I was able to open the Tablet 30 Tyrants article in the US using Apple's Safari browser.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:08 pm
spottybrowncow wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:13 pm
I'm 62 y.o., operate in a hospital most days, healthy and athletic, and I MIGHT not have gotten the vaccine, except a friend of mine (also a physician) 5 years older than me, with no risk factors except HTN and mild obesity, died of Covid last Summer. I also have a friend who is an epidemiologist, so her life is consumed with Covid. She thinks that there is a genetic component to it that we don't yet understand, and that many people are completely immune, but a few people with no obvious risk factors are going to get very ill. Given that I have minor age children, I decided to get the vaccine, and have had no ill effects thus far. If you're still worried, you have to check one of two boxes on the form prior to getting the vaccine; check "NO MICROCHIP" like I did, and you'll be fine ;)
A friend of mine at work also died of this. He was 60, a non-smoker and non-drinker. No health issues, not overweight. He got it and was in the hospital after just a few days, and died about a week after that. On the other side, one of his close co-workers, along with the co-workers wife, got it, and they both just had what we would call a bad case of the flu. The co-worker and his wife both had health issues and are more overweight than average.

I would agree that there appears to be some kind of genetic disposition to the disease, though being old and in bad health/shape are also major factors. I too would urge people to get the shot. You just don't know if you are genetically in danger or not.
It's curious that people don't post the anecdotes about the people that die from the vaccine. Oh yeah, I know why.

Flu was eradicated this season, apparently, too. Humans aren't good at identifying bias.

John

Post by John »

** 23-Feb-2021 World View: Vaccinations
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:57 pm
> It's curious that people don't post the anecdotes about the people
> that die from the vaccine. Oh yeah, I know why.

> Flu was eradicated this season, apparently, too. Humans aren't
> good at identifying bias.
Then it's a good thing that you aren't human, so you can straigten us
all out.

The difference between seasonal flu and Covid is that Covid spreads
far more easily and is more lethal. It's this combination of factors
that leads to such things as super-spreader events and mass nursing
home deaths.

I have never in my life personally known someone who died of the flu.
Maybe it happened decades ago and I've forgotten, but it certainly
hasn't happened recently.

On the other hand, I've personally known two people who died of Covid
late last year.

Several people in this thread have posted notes on how people in their
families have died of Covid.

There have been many news stories of people dying of Covid.

I have not seen any news stories of people dying from the vaccine. I
do not know of anyone who died of the vaccine.

There have been many, many news stories of famous people getting
the vaccine and feeling fine afterwards.

If you want to immerse yourself in the subject of vaccine deaths,
here's the CDC web site:

**** Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html

Two points to note:

Very rarely, some people develop anaphylaxis reactions, but the
medical personnel providing the shot can treat this immediately.

The CDC has received a very small number of reports of people who died
after receiving the shot (934 reports out of 52 million doses). Each
case was investigated with a review of available clinical information,
and in each case the death was not caused by the vaccination.

All in all, you're more likely to be killed in a traffic accident
traveling to and from the vaccination site than from the vaccination
itself.

Even if you think that you would recover quickly from a Covid
infection, you could still spread the disease to your friends and
family, the people you work with, and the people nearby when you take
the bus or subway. You have a moral obligation to get the
vaccination, if not to protect yourself, then to protect others.

There's also an altruistic angle to this. I remember CNBC's Jim
Cramer last fall bragging that he had signed up to be a test subject
for the vaccine because he felt strongly that he wanted to give
something back to the society and the country that had been so good to
him.

By getting a vaccination you benefit society as a whole not only by
not becoming a spreader, risking the lives of other people, but also
by adding to the statistical information that indicates the progress
of the pandemic.

tim

Post by tim »

John,

The vaccine issue is significantly more difficult then you are making it out to be. The same corruption that is present in all other parts of the U.S. is present in medicine.

The U.S. military has shown that those that received a flu vaccine had a 36% higher chance of becoming infected by a coronavirus, which SARS COV-2 is.

https://www.disabledveterans.org/2020/0 ... irus-risk/

This is through the mechanism of viral interference.
While influenza vaccination offers protection against influenza, natural influenza infection may reduce the risk of non-influenza respiratory viruses by providing temporary, non-specific immunity against these viruses. On the other hand, recently published studies have described the phenomenon of vaccine-associated virus interference; that is, vaccinated individuals may be at increased risk for other respiratory viruses because they do not receive the non-specific immunity associated with natural infection.
There are many other issues with vaccines that are alarming when you look at the data. I will never receive the mRNA vaccine or any other vaccine ever again after doing some research.

Vaccines are made by using animal tissues to grow the virus you want to vaccinate for. Sometimes mouse brains are used, or monkey kidneys cells, or other animal tissue. Within animal tissues are animal viruses that do not necessarily cause disease in the animal they live in, but may become disease causing in man when injected into man.

Some of these virus are animal retroviruses. We (they) know retroviruses are present in vaccines: https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... ea019d650/
RT is most commonly associated with retroviruses, a class of virus that can permanently alter the genes -- and consequently the behavior -- of cells they infect. The AIDS virus is the best-known retrovirus, although there are others that cause diseases, such as leukemia.

The discovery of RT in batches of MMR in June immediately raised the possibility that a complete retrovirus might somehow be contaminating the vaccine. The presence of the protein was detected by Swiss researchers using a new test that is a million times more sensitive than its predecessor.
https://vaccineimpact.com/2015/vaccines ... is-hiding/
Dr. G. Stuart made the same warning in 1953, when he spoke to the World Health Organization. He was talking about the yellow fever vaccine at that time. He stated:

Two main objections to this vaccine have been voiced, because of the possibility that (i) the mouse brain employed in its preparation may be contaminated with a virus pathogenic for man although latent in mice … Or may be the cause of a de-myelinating encephalomyelitis; (ii) the use, as an antigen, or a virus with enhanced neurotropic properties may be followed by serious reactions involving the central nervous system. [5]

In 1996, Dr. John Coffin, a leading expert on recombination in viruses, warned against transplanting cells from animals into humans to improve the functioning of the immune system of HIV-AIDS patients. He stated:

The infection is a virtually inevitable consequence of xenotransplantation and this is a very serious worry because the animals that have been chosen for doing this — the baboon and the pig — are both known to carry endogenous viruses, replication competent, but very poorly studied, that are capable of infecting human cells. [6]
This debate with Robert Kennedy Jr. and Alan Dershowitz is worth watching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfnJi7yLKgE

Robert Kennedy Jr. makes a strong argument with valid points, yet the Stalinists want to dismiss him as being an "anti-vaxxer" and attack the man making the argument instead of what is being said in the argument.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Here is an example of a vaccine created in animal tissues causing disease and cancer in humans.

The polio vaccine has infected many people with Simian Virus 40, a cancer causing virus that lives in monkey kidney cells that were used to create the polio vaccine.

SV40 does not make you sick right away. You receive the polio vaccine and you seem ok. The monkey kidney cell virus then is living inside you and one day might give you cancer. This is a good example John of saying just because people aren't dropping dead after getting the COVID vaccine doesn't mean it won't injure or cause their death decades later.

https://www.sv40foundation.org/

https://www.sv40foundation.org/cpv-link/
There was a problem, however, with using these monkey kidney cells to both create the original vaccine strains and grow the vaccine in large quantities. Monkeys contain simian viruses.[11] When the poliovirus was passaged through the monkeys or grown on the monkey kidney cells for production, extraneous viruses became part of the final poliovirus vaccine.[12] As early as 1953, Dr. Herald R. Cox, a scientist working at Lederle Laboratories, one of the polio vaccine manufacturers, published an article in a peer reviewed scientific journal in which he stated, “[P]oliomyelitis virus has so far been cultivated only in the tissues of certain susceptible species—namely, monkey or human tissues. Here again we would always be confronted with the potential danger of picking up other contaminating viruses or other microbic agents infectious for man.”[13] In fact, in 1958, a scientific journal reported that “the rate of isolation of new simian viruses (from monkey kidney cells) has continued unabated.”[14] Additionally, in 1960, the pharmaceutical company Merck & Co. wrote to the U.S. Surgeon General:

Our scientific staff have emphasized to us that there are a number of serious scientific and technical problems that must be solved before we could engage in large-scale production of live poliovirus vaccine. Most important among these is the problem of extraneous contaminating simian viruses that may be extremely difficult to eliminate and which may be difficult if not impossible to detect at the present stage of the technology.[15]
Subsequent studies performed in the early 1960s demonstrated that SV40 caused brain tumors in animals[21] and that SV40 could transform or turn cancerous normal human tissue in vitro.[22] A disturbing experiment performed during this era also suggested that SV40 could cause human cancers in man in vivo.[23] In 1964, Fred Jensen and his colleagues took tissue from patients who were terminally ill with cancer.[24] They exposed the tissue to SV40 and then after it was transformed, they implanted the tissue back into the patient.[25] These implants grew into tumors in their human hosts.[26] This suggested the possibility that SV40 could cause cancers in man.
In essence these regulations required an SV40 test that was comprised of taking the monkey kidney cells upon which the vaccine would be grown and: 1) Looking at them through a microscope to see if they demonstrated SV40; 2) Taking fluids from them; 3) Introducing those fluids into other cell cultures; 4) Waiting 14 days; and 5) Seeing whether the other cell cultures were changed as a result of the presence of SV40. These tests were not designed to detect the contaminating viruses themselves. One cannot see SV40 or any virus with a standard light microscope or the naked eye. Instead, the government’s SV40 test relied on the observation of the presumed effect of an SV40 infection on certain tissue cells to demonstrate the presence of the virus.
By 1999, numerous pathologists, microbiologists, and virologists throughout the world had detected SV40 in a variety of human cancers such as brain tumors[66] including medulloblastomas,[67] bone cancers,[68] and mesotheliomas[69] a fatal lung cancer. These were the very same cancers that were created when SV40 was introduced into animals.[70] The advent of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) technology that could identify the genetic code of specific strands of DNA demonstrated with precision that it was this monkey virus that was being detected in human cancers and no other.[71] Moreover, the rates of these particular cancers had steadily increased over the last few decades.[72] The question that had been left unanswered for almost four decades now faced scientists again—was SV40 responsible for causing or contributing to human cancers?

Over the last forty years since its discovery, SV40 had become one of the most widely studied and best understood viruses in microbiology.[73] It was routinely used to create human cancers in the laboratory in order to test cancer therapies.[74] In addition, it is now known how this virus caused cancer on a molecular level. After careful study documented in peer reviewed publications, leaders in SV40 research announced that SV40 was a class 2A human carcinogen.
Despite the government’s foot dragging, in the last several years, scientists from around the world have made startling and disturbing discoveries. They have found SV40 antibodies in a significant percentage of people including children who were too young to receive the SV40 contaminated vaccines of the early 1960’s.[81] They have also discovered that cancers with SV40 are less likely to be responsive to chemotherapy and radiation because SV40 interferes with the genes necessary for cancer cells to die when they are exposed to chemo or radiation therapy.[82]
Why is SV40 present in most Mesotheliomas when we have been told it was asbestos causing the disease?
[69] Paul Rizzo et al., Simian Virus 40 is Present in Most United States Human Mesotheliomas, but it is Rarely Present in Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, 116 Chest 470S, 470S–473S (1999); Narayan Shivapurkar et al., Presence of Simian Virus 40 Sequences in Malignant Mesotheliomas and Mesothelial Cell Proliferations, 76 J. Cellular Biochemistry 181, 181–88 (1999)
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

John

Post by John »

** 23-Feb-2021 World View: Your advice
tim wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 pm
> The vaccine issue is significantly more difficult then you are
> making it out to be. The same corruption that is present in all
> other parts of the U.S. is present in medicine.
Cars kill people too.

So what's your point? Are you advising everyone you know not to get
vaccinated?

tim

Post by tim »

John wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:03 pm
** 23-Feb-2021 World View: Your advice
tim wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 pm
> The vaccine issue is significantly more difficult then you are
> making it out to be. The same corruption that is present in all
> other parts of the U.S. is present in medicine.
Cars kill people too.

So what's your point? Are you advising everyone you know not to get
vaccinated?
No vaccines. We have effective antivirals that work but are a threat to Big Pharma. They want profit they do not care about health.

Watch the video I posted above it has excellent points from both sides.

By the way, if you purchase a car and the car injures you through fault of the manufacture, you can sue the manufacture for damages.

You cannot do this with vaccines. If you are injured by a vaccine the vaccine manufacture is protected by law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKUwnRruyeU
In 1986, pharmaceutical companies extorted the US Congress into giving it the best business model in the world: no lawsuits for vaccine products that are mandated by law to be injected into children - products that have never been properly tested for safety. Vaccines that are currently being rushed-to-market for COVID-19 require even less rigorous testing of their capacity to cause harm. Man and microbe, from Polio to COVID19 - A dramatic never more relevant forensic examination of the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and its consequences. What happens when an ancient wisdom - a mother's intuition - is pitted against powerful interests in a race against time?

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sC2wwoq4iceV/

Here is a front line medical doctor treating COVID-19 patients with Ivermectin. He testified before the U.S. Senate and finds it disturbing the censorship and intimidation he has experienced just by reporting what is helping his patients.

The Stalinists pulled the original video from YouTube: https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-pierre ... -treatment

Ivermectin is a cheap and safe drug. It has such a high safety profile Africans who are illiterate administer the drug themselves. Originally used as an anti-parasitic medication, it is now known to be a very effective anti-viral despite the Stalinists attempts to cover this up. Would using Ivermectin for viruses make vaccines no longer needed? How much money would be at stake?

https://principia-scientific.com/japane ... nder-drug/
Ivermectin has continually proved to be astonishingly safe for human use. Indeed, it is such a safe drug, with minimal side effects, that it can be administered by non-medical staff and even illiterate individuals in remote rural communities, provided that they have had some very basic, appropriate training. This fact has helped contribute to the unsurpassed beneficial impact that the drug has had on human health and welfare around the globe, especially with regard to the campaign to fight Onchocerciasis.
There is more data and articles regarding Ivermectin and COVID-19, but do not use the tools of the Stalinists. Google, youtube, and other popular Western websites are compromised.

Ivermectin is cheap and easy to come by in most countries. There is no profit to be made by using it.

tim

Post by tim »

What is disturbing is how Fauci himself knew that Chloroquine was effective against coronaviruses for years, as it was published effective on SARS-COV1 which is 79% the same as SARS-COV2.

Why did the Stalinists shut down all mentioning of Hydroxychloroquine? The Democratic governors Cuomo and Whitmer even threatened to pull medical licenses of doctors who would prescribe hydroxycholorquine for SARS-COV2.

What happened to the leftist cry of "My body, my choice"?

These same people are now telling you to get an experimental vaccine that has never been safety tested? And you believe them?

https://truepundit.com/deadly-cover-up- ... ed-to-die/
Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.

How did he know this? Because of research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director. In connection with the SARS outbreak – caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV – the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks. The COVID-19 bug is likewise a coronavirus, labeled SARS-CoV-2. While not exactly the same virus as SARS-CoV-1, it is genetically related to it, and shares 79% of its genome, as the name SARS-CoV-2 implies. They both use the same host cell receptor, which is what viruses use to gain entry to the cell and infect the victim.

The Virology Journal – the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health – published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading – get ready for this – “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” (Emphasis mine throughout.) Write the researchers, “We report…that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci (pictured at right) has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxychloroquine
Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[5] In 2017, it was the 128th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than five million prescriptions
So, a medication first approved for use in 1955 and prescribed to people with serious autoimmune diseases suddenly has dangerous side effects?

John

Post by John »

** 23-Feb-2021 World View: No vaccines
tim wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:15 pm
> No vaccines. We have effective antivirals that work but are a
> threat to Big Pharma. They want profit they do not care about
> health.
So in your world, nobody would get vaccinated. Obviously, this means
that there would be no point in even developing the vaccines at all,
since nobody would be taking them.