Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
FullMoon

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by FullMoon »

My experience with the liberal " friends" and relatives is like being with cult members. We can talk weather and sports. But even those are politicized now. And it's talking with someone who "knows" about something because it's what they've been told to think as such. No critical thinking whatsoever. Minimal knowledge base. In some ways I feel bad for them, being led down a dark path. They'll follow a lie because they're too afraid to think for themselves. It's a tragedy that with the wealth of all knowledge now at our fingertips, people have given up on thinking for themselves.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:33 pm
*** 'Big Short' investor Michael Burry slams bitcoin as a 'speculative bubble' - and says a crash is coming

https://markets.businessinsider.com/cur ... 1030134627
As Higgy quoted above, ... " despite most of the proponents being correct in their arguments for why it is relevant at this point in history"

"The Scion chief added that he wasn't short bitcoin, as "anything is possible" in the near future."

Oh yes it is possible, because it is the best and only non-impairable asset going for the digital age. He's covering his all of his bases, and even admits that fundamentally, owning BTC makes sense. But not owning stocks at these valuations.

Of course, you guys quote these without really reading the article or reading into what he's saying. As an example, he will be shorting equities, but not BTC. I wonder why.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:52 pm
My experience with the liberal " friends" and relatives is like being with cult members. We can talk weather and sports. But even those are politicized now. And it's talking with someone who "knows" about something because it's what they've been told to think as such. No critical thinking whatsoever. Minimal knowledge base. In some ways I feel bad for them, being led down a dark path. They'll follow a lie because they're too afraid to think for themselves. It's a tragedy that with the wealth of all knowledge now at our fingertips, people have given up on thinking for themselves.
Yes, they are so far gone, it's pathetic. You know what may be even worse? Establishment Republicans. Most of these were anti Trump until guys like us had to tell them that without movements like this, the US was gone, and even if it were already, that much more quickly. They begrudgingly came around, but not even all of them. Boomers and older that think that the US is going to "bounce back" are pathetic. If we have a right wing military coup that somehow stimulates the country to actually follow the Constitution, sure. Good luck with that.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:11 pm
I know what you mean because I've felt that way for a long time, long
before Trump as president, since Generational Dynamics has made me a
pariah. It's ironic that being a Trump supporter has made you a
pariah just as Generational Dynamics has made me a pariah.
What actually made you the pariah? It's just a prediction. Did they believe that you were predicting "pessimistic" news and thus didn't like you or wouldn't give you journal/writing/periodical or air time?

Post by Guest »

Warren Pollock (whose interview with you ten or twelve years ago lead me to you) said on a USA Watchdog video 5 or 6 years ago that a person will have to drop some people if he wants to survive what is coming. I have learned that just as others have on this website and in my daily life have. I see no way out of this but a horrific Pompei ending.

USA Watchdog was banned and deleted from YouTube two weeks ago after twelve years on YT and having over hundreds of thousands of subscribers.

What ever happened to Warren Pollock? His website went down over a decade ago.

I have seen my life twist and turn in ways I hadn't thought possible. I am aware of what is ahppening and the disaster unfolding. The "Woke" are not at all. They are standing on what they thought was a dormant volcano and it is about to erupt.

John

Post by John »

Flame posts have been moved to Polyticks thread.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5909&start=100

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:05 pm
Warren Pollock (whose interview with you ten or twelve years ago lead me to you) said on a USA Watchdog video 5 or 6 years ago that a person will have to drop some people if he wants to survive what is coming. I have learned that just as others have on this website and in my daily life have. I see no way out of this but a horrific Pompei ending.

USA Watchdog was banned and deleted from YouTube two weeks ago after twelve years on YT and having over hundreds of thousands of subscribers.

What ever happened to Warren Pollock? His website went down over a decade ago.

I have seen my life twist and turn in ways I hadn't thought possible. I am aware of what is ahppening and the disaster unfolding. The "Woke" are not at all. They are standing on what they thought was a dormant volcano and it is about to erupt.
The quake is coming and the degeneracy of the West is getting worse. In this sense, I've been increasingly setting higher probabilities for a financial crisis, which of course increases the probability for wars, as John knows and has predicted. I've always been with him on this on balance, even being a picky poster who wants the doomsayers to tease out the quality or involvement of the players in the war scenarios, as opposed to being sensational and fatalistic.

Difficult days are coming, indeed, and there are a lot of idiots who just don't think critically about the current society, political structure, social degradation and coming financial "challenges." Why? History (that's why they reject John, I presume, they don't know history except recent more fortunate trends of "peace"), complacency, and not wanting to believe otherwise.

John

Post by John »

** 02-Mar-2021 World View: Johnson & Johnson vaccine 'morally compromised'

So, Cool, is this why you don't like vaccines?

New Orleans Archdiocese warns Catholics to avoid ‘morally compromised’
Johnson & Johnson vaccine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... n-vaccine/

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:58 pm
Yes, they are so far gone, it's pathetic. You know what may be even worse? Establishment Republicans. Most of these were anti Trump until guys like us had to tell them that without movements like this, the US was gone, and even if it were already, that much more quickly. They begrudgingly came around, but not even all of them. Boomers and older that think that the US is going to "bounce back" are pathetic. If we have a right wing military coup that somehow stimulates the country to actually follow the Constitution, sure. Good luck with that.
The people you should be calling the worst of them all are who I call the "National Neocons." Why? Because these are the people who destroyed Trump's presidency.

Some of them were anti-Trump in the beginning, others enthusiastically supported him from the get-go. But they agreed on one thing. They believed they could manipulate Trump into governing as a more nationalist/populist version of George W Bush (hence the term "National Neocons"). And unfortunately, they turned out to be right.

These people managed to get themselves White House positions, with the help of useful idiots and fellow travelers. The result? An absolute trainwreck. A presidency that was driven by two incompatible ideologies and consequently became increasingly erratic and reckless over the course of four years. Trump may not have been as easily manipulable as Bush, but he was manipulable enough to where he ended up giving us all of the bad aspects of both nationalism/populism and neoconservatism, and none of the good aspects. He did do a few good things, but for the most part things got worse under his leadership, not better.

By the time the 2020 election came along, Trump's administration had been irreparably damaged. The National Neocons were the ones running the show, and Trump had demonstrated himself as being either incapable or unwilling to change that. Had he been re-elected, his second term would've played out just like his first, only it likely would've been even worse. Would it have been as bad as Biden? Who knows, but in my opinion it very well would have.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Three names mysteriously removed from Khashoggi intelligence report after initial publication

https://www.cbs58.com/news/three-names- ... ublication