Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cool Breeze

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:11 pm
https://2ndsmartestguyintheworld.substa ... eo-reveals
First it was CEO Scott Davison of OneAmerica who in January disclosed that deaths were up 40% among people ages 18-64:

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica. The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

And now we have the CEO of Lincoln National, the fifth largest life insurance company in America, corroborating the 40% surge in all-cause mortality.

These are one in a trillion year type events. You could add the mortalities from WW1 and WW2 and still not get such increases in death. This is staggering.

In 2021, Lincoln National reported a 163 percent increase in death benefits that were paid out under their group life insurance policies.
So, are they going to sue? When do their insurance premiums come due and they become major losers, or insolvent?

shoshin

Post by shoshin »

Please read wrt to pipeline leakage.
https://thelawdogfiles.com/2022/09/nordstream.html

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:26 pm
This is the best analysis of the NS1/2 issue I've found, and honestly, if you read it with an open mind, it makes the most sense AND it makes nearly every one of us here correct in our previous assumptions, once you realize every side is being used to accomplish the goals of DAVOS controlled Europe.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... treams-1-2
He talks around a lot of the subjects and blame to basically say, yeah, the US did it.

The only thing I really agree with is that they (Davos or whatever three letter) want Europe to be destroyed and henceforth controlled by the surveillance state globohomo.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:01 pm
thomasglee wrote:
This is the best analysis of the NS1/2 issue I've found, and honestly, if you read it with an open mind, it makes the most sense AND it makes nearly every one of us here correct in our previous assumptions, once you realize every side is being used to accomplish the goals of DAVOS controlled Europe.

He talks around a lot of the subjects and blame to basically say, yeah, the US did it.

The only thing I really agree with is that they (Davos or whatever three letter) want Europe to be destroyed and henceforth controlled by the surveillance state globohomo.
Señor Luongo pushes Bitcoin. He's just another You Tube conspiracy theorist.

Zero credibility.

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

thomasglee wrote:

If this is the best analysis you've found, you either haven't been looking anywhere or you have a bias that predisposes you to want to believe the conspiracy nuts. As a general rule, Zerohedge is populated by nuts and cranks. It's like reading the comment sections of Breitbart.

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

tim wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:55 pm
American and Western military resources that can't be easily replaced are being sent to Ukraine. Are China and Russia working together to disarm the U.S.?

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/28/the-us- ... raine.html
In the U.S. weapons industry, the normal production level for artillery rounds for the 155 millimeter howitzer — a long-range heavy artillery weapon currently used on the battlefields of Ukraine — is about 30,000 rounds per year in peacetime.

The Ukrainian soldiers fighting invading Russian forces go through that amount in roughly two weeks.

That’s according to Dave Des Roches, an associate professor and senior military fellow at the U.S. National Defense University. And he’s worried.

“I’m greatly concerned. Unless we have new production, which takes months to ramp up, we’re not going to have the ability to supply the Ukrainians,” Des Roches told CNBC.
I would agree that ammunition production needs to be ramped up, but current production is about 14,000 per month with plans to increase it to 36,000 per month. A lot more than your 30,000 per year figure. There are also non-domestic sources and the US Army has signed contracts to buy another 250,000 rounds.

However, what other use does the US have for 155mm ammunition right now? The US isn't fighting Russia and artillery has little use against China which would be almost solely an air and naval war. The intended use for US artillery ammunition is to destroy the Russian military which is exactly what it's doing.

In the meantime, Russia is trying to buy 152mm ammunition from North Korea of all places.

Guest in Asia

Post by Guest in Asia »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:51 pm

In the meantime, Russia is trying to buy 152mm ammunition from North Korea of all places.
And North Korea just said 'No'.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:40 pm
thomasglee wrote:

If this is the best analysis you've found, you either haven't been looking anywhere or you have a bias that predisposes you to want to believe the conspiracy nuts. As a general rule, Zerohedge is populated by nuts and cranks. It's like reading the comment sections of Breitbart.
That article does the best job of laying out the players and why or why not they would be responsible. The conclusion isn’t definitive but it is a good summary.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:50 am
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:40 pm
thomasglee wrote:

That article does the best job of laying out the players and why or why not they would be responsible. The conclusion isn’t definitive but it is a good summary.
No, it's not. It's a rant.

El Cid M

Post by El Cid M »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:16 pm
John wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:36 pm
Putin is cornered and desperate.
What will he do next?
Burner Prime getting more and more credibility as the pages keep turning.

This is laughable for a geopolitical analysis site.

Did anyone listen to his speech? Every part of it makes perfect sense. It's the people that don't read it who are clueless in that they don't know, don't care to know, and don't care to reason. It's totally bizarre.
Putin looked borderline hysterical yesterday when he announced the annexation of Ukrainian territory. The end of the ceremony, when he joined hands with the puppet leaders of the breakaway regions, was act of crazed desperation. The crushing strain on Putin is glaringly obvious. The ceremony was an embarrassing exercise in vulgarity. Putin knows that he has no way out. Putin has lost control of the war and he is rapidly losing control of Russia. The current political elites in Russia have no honor, only selfish self-interests.

Putin is done.