Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

jhbhgv wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:16 am
thinker wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:23 pm

Also now that shipping from the Red Sea has been rerouted threw north Africa, the Somali pirates are starting to attack ships. As always I am interested in your thoughts.
The US navy is too busy defending Israel to care. And since America is a failing power, the US navy will no longer be able to keep the sea lanes open. China and Russia lack that ability to do it and the Royal navy is on par with Holland's. International trade is toast.
I don't agree that US Navy won't be able to keep the shipping lanes open. But rerouting does mean higher shipping costs across the board. So get ready for more inflation, especially for Europe. What goes around comes around. We'll get it here too.

Guest 444

Post by Guest 444 »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:51 pm
jhbhgv wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:16 am
thinker wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:23 pm

Also now that shipping from the Red Sea has been rerouted threw north Africa, the Somali pirates are starting to attack ships. As always I am interested in your thoughts.
The US navy is too busy defending Israel to care. And since America is a failing power, the US navy will no longer be able to keep the sea lanes open. China and Russia lack that ability to do it and the Royal navy is on par with Holland's. International trade is toast.
I don't agree that US Navy won't be able to keep the shipping lanes open. But rerouting does mean higher shipping costs across the board. So get ready for more inflation, especially for Europe. What goes around comes around. We'll get it here too.
Come back in a year and tell me what you think about international sea lanes.

The West is facing an extensional crisis. Internally, blacks, Latinos, and other ethnic minorities are on the rampage across western cities.

Mugged by reality.

I know a few secular, liberal Jews, and they have done an about face. It's been fun to watch as their idiotic delusions have shattered one after the other.

"What, blacks think I'm white? I'm not white, I'm Jewish. Jews are their friends. We are on their side."

I could write about this for days on end, but you get the point. Most American Jews were completely cucked and so deluded and weird that I avoided them at social gatherings. I just couldn't take insanity anymore. Now, I enjoying listening to them unravelling and spewing out racist (because it is) babble about all of the ethnic types because they have all seemingly come out in support of the Palestinians.

That the Jews have finally woken up...Finally! is also a MAJOR TURNING POINT in the culture wars. Love them, hate them, or just dismiss them, the Jews are the cultural gate keepers in the West. The billionaire who orchestrated the downfall of the outrageously DEI Claudine Gay at Harvard is HOPEFULLY the push back the West needs to survive.

Claudine Gay had put into place hiring policies (which included landscapers and janitors) favoring everyone over white males. Gay had not published a single book and of the 11 articles she has published, there have been, so far, 50 allegations of plagiarism against her. Claudine Gay is an unqualified fraud. It's a good thing that she was taken out.

This is by no means anti-Semitic. I am simply pointing out what I see.

The West is facing internal civil war from a pack of people on welfare and government handouts (including job quotas) who want to rape and murder the Western tax base, completely ignorant to the fact that they would all starve to death in the aftermath in homes without electricity or running water. There delivery apps would no longer, nor would their EBT cards.

Either we push back now or we all die.

It's now or never, boys.

Bob Butler

What Goes Around...

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:51 pm
Agreed the navy could take on any Middle Eastern sea force. Rerouting will likely cost. But the more important point is that hatred costs. If you hate Israel, your territory is destroyed. If dwelling on hate continues, the destruction will continue. No wonder most of Iran's other proxies have stayed out of it.

Post by Guest »

https://nypost.com/2024/01/06/metro/ny- ... isemitism/

NY girls HS basketball game canceled after antisemitic slurs hurled at players
“I support Hamas, you f–king Jew,” a Roosevelt player snarled at a Leffell opponent, according to The New York City Public Schools Alliance, a group of parents and teachers fighting antisemitism.

From the outset, there was hostility and aggression with “substantially more jabs and comments thrown at the players on our team than what I have experienced in the past,” senior player Robin Bosworth wrote in an op-ed for Leffell’s student-run newspaper, The Lion’s Roar.
If this doesn't wake people up, what will it take?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:03 pm
https://nypost.com/2024/01/06/metro/ny- ... isemitism/

NY girls HS basketball game canceled after antisemitic slurs hurled at players
“I support Hamas, you f–king Jew,” a Roosevelt player snarled at a Leffell opponent, according to The New York City Public Schools Alliance, a group of parents and teachers fighting antisemitism.

From the outset, there was hostility and aggression with “substantially more jabs and comments thrown at the players on our team than what I have experienced in the past,” senior player Robin Bosworth wrote in an op-ed for Leffell’s student-run newspaper, The Lion’s Roar.
If this doesn't wake people up, what will it take?
Just checked. All of the online team photos and videos of the public school team have been scrubbed. The Jewish girls team has kept their team photos up.

The links people go to protect the guilty...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest 444 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:08 am
This is by no means anti-Semitic. I am simply pointing out what I see.
That's not allowed here usually. Which funny enough proves the point.

Post by Guest »

When China talks about unity and international law is nothing other than China’s own law and China’s own ways. What China does in the South China Sea reveals China’s true colors.

John

Post by John »

** 10-Jan-2024 World View: Ecuador

It's possible that a full-fledged civil
war is starting in Ecuador.

Ecuador declares ‘internal armed
conflict’ as gunmen take over live TV
broadcast
https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/09/americas ... index.html

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Corruption, Drug Money - Drug Gangs, near Anarchy. Another country south of our border implodes.

I don't see how the country digs itself out of its current mess without draconian measures, which would lead to a whole other slate of problems.

Note that this was once one of the better places in South America. Its kind of a cautionary tale to US citizens who think that they can have a better life by emigrating south.

Bob Butler

Drugs

Post by Bob Butler »

Just don't forget that the US drug problem leads to corruption in South America which leads to asylum seeking latinos, which leads to border problems and more prejudice. It would be draconian to legalize drugs, but not talked about. The alcohol prohibition didn't work. I don't know that the drug prohibition will either. I hesitate to recommend a particular solution to the mess.