Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Bob Butler

Re: Godwin's Law

Post by Bob Butler »

FullMoon wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:22 pm
Not exactly. Although he's deranged with hate-filled Trump lunacy, he doesn't resort to personal attacks on just anyone until his idiocy has been thoroughly disproven. Then instead of understanding a mistaken perspective or lapse of reason, he'll double down on the obvious mistake by resorting to name calling and cheap shots. It's how they roll.
From my perspective, the supposed idiocy has not been disproven. People will more often attempt personal attacks than use fact or reason to defend their beliefs, mostly as the beliefs can’t be defended. Is anyone defending the Big Lie, providing evidence which would contradict the 60 court cases rejecting it, contesting the defamation conviction, or dissolution of Trump’s charity or Trump University? Anyone expecting acquittal on the 91 felonies, or ready to provide a naysaying to Tribe’s reading of the 14th Amendment section 3? Of course not. The closest one gets to arguing against any of this is invoking Godwin’s Law.

I’ll say it again, the supposed idiocy has not been disproven.

It is easier to go with a personal attack while predicting a conflict that never materializes. The two conflicts that did manifest - Ukraine and Gaza - were not anticipated? Anyone remember a good prediction? Does this prevent threads predicting World War III? I do agree that an instinct exists to oppress, hate and kill the different, but how good is anyone at predicting when, where, who and how it will manifest?

But I will admit Putin, Xi and Trump have lasted longer than expected. When will Russia, China and MAGA collapse? When will the crisis peak? When will the new values overwhelmingly be pushed? I could expect a peak either with a firm court decision that Trump not is eligible for office, or with a firm decision in November. There could conceivably be a softer change in views in between as the criminal trials are presented. But the current hope for the beginning of resolution isn’t yet.

I will also admit to frustration that results in my returning the personal attacks. I try not to respond to most of them, but have certainly had lapses.

aeden

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by aeden »

What have you done on the ground for 25 people for 2500 calories for 25 days.
We suggest nothing for anyone for any reason.
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=1698090
Those that moved away from collective thieves will prosper as they worship the State that produced nothing rot with reprobates.
The hard way again as we will bury the frozen deracinated collective pagans dead just as before.
Marx was correct about His plan. Grind them in the millstone to death with inflation and taxation.

Post by Guest »

Why is North Korea making so much noise now? Is it just an act, or is North Korea really planning to invade the south this year?

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

North Korea is a puppet of China/Russia. The idea is to dissipate the strength of your potential foes. Any US Forces reinforcing South Korea/Japan are not necessarily in a position to support or reinforce Taiwan.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:53 am
Why is North Korea making so much noise now? Is it just an act, or is North Korea really planning to invade the south this year?
Because the current Biden/Obama/Nuland administration is either ok with it or helpless to keep things from escalating. Trump put a stop to this type of thing before escalation. No new wars under Trump. Reform and relative peace in the Middle East. No Russian aggression. Also, housing cost half as much as now, food was a third as expensive.

Gggg

Post by Gggg »

Alexander Dugin today:

Davos globalists felt like horsemen of the Apocalypse or even punishing angels. Now they threaten to pour out disease X, the vial of God's wrath, on humanity. There is no disease yet, but the threat of launching biological weapons already exists. I think it's time to bomb Davos.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

For years, John has maintained that Russia and Iran would split from China and ally against it in the Third World War. We've waited for a long time, and up until now it's appeared that his prediction wouldn't come to pass, that the so-called Sino-Russo-Iranian alliance was rock solid due to their shared hatred for the West.

That all changed today.

Within the last 24 hours relations between Iran and Pakistan have severely deteriorated, to the point where they are now virtually non-existent. Iran launched missiles into Pakistan's Balochistan region, and it was not an accident. Iran alleges that the strikes were in self-defense, to prevent attacks by Sunni militants operating in the region. Iran also alleges that the militants' activities are part of a greater plot by the United States and Israel to destroy Iran in retaliation for its support of Israel's enemies. Pakistan strongly denies Iran's allegations, and has called the strikes both an unprovoked attack and a violation of its sovereignty. It has since recalled its ambassador from Tehran and expelled the Iranian ambassador from Islamabad.

Should this crisis escalate we should fully expect China to side with Pakistan, which would lead to a collapse in Sino-Iranian relations. This in turn would seriously strain Sino-Russian relations, due to Russia's close ties with Iran and its close ties with Pakistan's arch-enemy India.

This is gonna be interesting...

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

I'm all for it. The Russian chicks are very hot.

John

Post by John »

** 17-Jan-2024 World View: Iran attacks Pakistan
DaKardii wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:01 pm
> For years, John has maintained that
> Russia and Iran would split from
> China and ally against it in the
> Third World War. We've waited for a
> long time, and up until now it's
> appeared that his prediction
> wouldn't come to pass, that the
> so-called Sino-Russo-Iranian
> alliance was rock solid due to their
> shared hatred for the West.

> That all changed today.

> Within the last 24 hours relations
> between Iran and Pakistan have
> severely deteriorated, to the point
> where they are now virtually
> non-existent. Iran launched missiles
> into Pakistan's Balochistan region,
> and it was not an accident. Iran
> alleges that the strikes were in
> self-defense, to prevent attacks by
> Sunni militants operating in the
> region. Iran also alleges that the
> militants' activities are part of a
> greater plot by the United States
> and Israel to destroy Iran in
> retaliation for its support of
> Israel's enemies. Pakistan strongly
> denies Iran's allegations, and has
> called the strikes both an
> unprovoked attack and a violation of
> its sovereignty. It has since
> recalled its ambassador from Tehran
> and expelled the Iranian ambassador
> from Islamabad.

> Should this crisis escalate we
> should fully expect China to side
> with Pakistan, which would lead to a
> collapse in Sino-Iranian
> relations. This in turn would
> seriously strain Sino-Russian
> relations, due to Russia's close
> ties with Iran and its close ties
> with Pakistan's arch-enemy India.

> This is gonna be interesting...
>
Thank you for this excellent analysis of
Iran's attack on Pakistan's Jaish al-Adl
militant group late Tuesday. This
attack is an extremely important
development in the Mideast war, but has
been almost completely ignored by the
Western media.

I keep claiming that these country
leaders are insanely pursuing delusional
goals -- Putin wants to restore the
Russian empire, Xi wants China to
achieve world hegemony, and Biden is an
appeaser who wants to prevent WW3 and
restore the Confederacy.

In the last few months we've been seeing
the increasingly delusional insanity of
Iran's Khomenei. We know that he
believes that the "12th Imam", who
disappeared a millennium ago, will
return soon and will lead the Shia
Muslim armies to world victory. To
prepare, he's been funding terror groups
-- Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS, al-Qaeda,
Houthis -- to attack American and
Israeli targets throughout the Mideast,
with two major objectives -- to create
enough chaos to destroy Israel, and to
help China by sapping America's military
strength.

Iran's attack on Pakistan was a surprise
to me because it was inconsistent with
previous actions -- attaching another
country which is a close ally of China.

I would add a bit of speculation.
Balochistan contains Pakistan's Gwadar
Port, which is of extreme strategic
importance to China. Terror groups in
Balochistan have occasionally targeted
Chinese workers in the region. So the
speculation is that Iran's missile
strike was done in cooperation with
China.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

John wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:19 pm
** 17-Jan-2024 World View: Iran attacks Pakistan
I would add a bit of speculation. Balochistan contains Pakistan's Gwadar Port, which is of extreme strategic importance to China. Terror groups in Balochistan have occasionally targeted Chinese workers in the region. So the speculation is that Iran's missile strike was done in cooperation with China.
Would China really risk its longtime friendship with Pakistan by cooperating with Iran to strike Pakistani territory?