Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Dynamite Boom wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:57 pm
Hey where'd that BTC guy go? What a call ...
That's Cool Breeze.

I hope he cashes out before things crash. Isaac Newton lost everything in the South Sea Bubble.

DT Subscriber

Post by DT Subscriber »

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:36 pm
Dynamite Boom wrote:
That's Cool Breeze.

I hope he cashes out before things crash. Isaac Newton lost everything in the South Sea Bubble.

From the Daily Telegraph email alert:
Bitcoin surge risks creating a bubble, warns JP Morgan - latest updates
Bitcoin bubble
Bitcoin’s surge that has taken it close to its record highs could be a bubble, a Wall Street investment bank has warned, as global stock markets hit new all-time peaks.

JPMorgan’s chief market strategist Marko Kolanovic said he is concerned that there is “froth building” in markets.

Bitcoin continued its ascent to a fresh two-year peak of $68,828 that put it within spitting distance of an all-time high.

There are also signs of wider exuberance across markets, with the S&P 500 and Nasdaq hitting record highs last week – and Japan's Nikkei surpassing 40,000 for the first time on Monday.

Mr Kolanovic said: “Equities have moved up this year, even as bond yields rose and rate cut expectations unwound.

“Investors may be assuming that the increase in yields is reflective of economic acceleration, but earnings projections for 2024 are coming down and the market appears too complacent on the cycle.

Guest DST

Post by Guest DST »

JUST IN--Macron: "We are certainly approaching a moment in our history where it will be approapriate not to be cowardly...war has returned to our soil."

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Dynamite Boom wrote:
That's Cool Breeze.

Newton was smart but got sucked into the mania. We're seeing an epic blow off top in just about everything. It's unfortunate to watch and guess what the outcome could be. Not many think this will end well. The only 'things' of value will be what you have on person to get you through this troubled time. City dwellers and the unprepared should at least prepare spiritually for their fate.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Dynamite Boom wrote:
That's Cool Breeze.

Good ... haha, finally someone comes out of the shadows and sees things as they are. I hope my guy bought and is holding with those so called "diamond hands" - he'll get his reward I'm quite certain.

As for Newtown, this is a paradigm shift, and the tulips chart that John always brought up is utterly laughable at this point, especially if you actually look at BTC and its history.

See you at 100k, my friends. Will volatility persist for a while? Of course, that's the price we pay for oversized returns while other people talk about things like gold that are actively being demonetized by the world's best asset, BTC. Bank on it.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:42 am
Guest wrote:
Dynamite Boom wrote:
That's Cool Breeze.

Newton was smart but got sucked into the mania. We're seeing an epic blow off top in just about everything. It's unfortunate to watch and guess what the outcome could be. Not many think this will end well. The only 'things' of value will be what you have on person to get you through this troubled time. City dwellers and the unprepared should at least prepare spiritually for their fate.
Yes, I'm honest enough to talk about how I could be wrong with this, and have answered that question. Most of the others have not. I think Vince might be the only one who sees BTC clearly, for what it is, which is why Michael Saylor is the ultimate genius investor currently.

We might even see governments ban BTC, but that again would just provide more signals to leave and game theory takes over. It also will skyrocket the BTC value, which is happening anyway. The funniest part is asking yourself, but will they do this if Larry Fink and his crew, who run the largest investing entity IN THE WORLD, are actively buying every dip and accumulating BTC for their ETFs?

It's shocking how either silly, dishonest or lazy people are on this board, that they can't even answer that question.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:01 pm
So those invested in stocks or in
Bitcoin should dress for rain.
We're in a BTC bull market, big boy.

If you don't want to do the work and understand BTC, just get out of the way.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:51 pm
** 25-Feb-2024 World View: The boiling frog

The boiling frog is an apt analogy
because the frog cannot escape and will
be boiled no matter what he tries to do.

The first point is that a principle of
generational theory is that each new
generation causes major changes to a
culture. Thus, the 1970s culture was
very different than the 1950s culture,
and today's culture is very different
than the 1970s culture. These major
changes occur equally in the information
age, the industrial age, and the
agriculture age, and in all societies
and nations throughout time.

However, there is no crisis war each
generation. There is a generational
crisis war after roughly four
generational changes. In the frog
analogy, the frog does not die each time
the water gets a little warmer. The
frog only dies when the water starts
boiling -- the analogy of a crisis war.

The second point is that the population
grows exponentially, exceeding the
available food and other resources,
requiring genocidal generational crisis
wars at regular intervals, killing
enough people so that there's enough
food for the survivors. This is true in
every age, every nation, every society,
and every nation, as well as the world
as a whole.

You can see this in action today. There
are large food and water shortages
everywhere, resulting in massive refugee
migrations in Africa, Europe, Asia,
South America, and North America. The
result today that the world is on fire.

Returning now to the frog analogy, the
frog may decide to try to hop out of the
pot if he can, but where will he go?
Chances are that he'll land in another
pot, where the water is also approaching
a boil. So unless the frog is lucky
enough to land in cold water, he's going
to boil.
We’ve had our view of the past poisoned by CRT and political correctness; we’ve had our view of the future poisoned by wokery. What’s the foundation for energetically going forward?

Post by Guest »

Fears of escalation after incident in Kinmen Islands waters off China's coast I DW News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xotMoV65DLE

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:57 am
Fears of escalation after incident in Kinmen Islands waters off China's coast I DW News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xotMoV65DLE
https://youtu.be/6eIwMrhz9zM?si=DPDb9GVw0KVU4HNV

Fears of escalation are only held by those who still cling to the erroneous belief that the Demonic forces operating through Communist ideology are not actively fighting a war on all fronts against what is good. Domestic forces are playing with similar tactics. Intractable and wild people. They'll fight through subversion and the weakening of resolve of the good, but evil is only a disease and not a permanent condition. Prepare for the worst and hope it doesn't get that bad.