Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Pentagon review of UFO sightings has found "no evidence" of extraterrestrial origin and "no evidence" that the U.S. govt or private companies have ever possessed ET technology that has been secretly reverse-engineered.

Post by Guest »

Our society is dying

Boeing 777 just had a tire fall off after taking off from San Francisco airport. The falling tire damaged several cars in the parking lot.

Dynamite Boom

Post by Dynamite Boom »

It looks like a blow off top for certain assets then a big BAM! in 2025-26

Post by Guest »

Dynamite Boom wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:14 pm
It looks like a blow off top for certain assets then a big BAM! in 2025-26
People were saying that in 2010, 11, 12...

NoMansLand

Post by NoMansLand »

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... l-remotely

I can imagine a scenario where this is actually innocent, but it fits right in with many warnings we have all seen on this site.

From the article:
Retired Army Col. John Mills told The Epoch Times that the cranes were effectively an extension of the CCP’s global cybercrime operation, which could be used during an invasion of Taiwan to sow chaos in the United States.

“Those container cranes are not cranes,” Mr. Mills said. “They’re IP endpoints on a worldwide intelligence collection system.”

Post by Guest »

NoMansLand wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:35 pm
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... l-remotely

I can imagine a scenario where this is actually innocent, but it fits right in with many warnings we have all seen on this site.

From the article:
Retired Army Col. John Mills told The Epoch Times that the cranes were effectively an extension of the CCP’s global cybercrime operation, which could be used during an invasion of Taiwan to sow chaos in the United States.

“Those container cranes are not cranes,” Mr. Mills said. “They’re IP endpoints on a worldwide intelligence collection system.”
And Biden does nothing.

I am resigned to defeat.

I just hope a nuclear war kills me before I am captured.

Post by Guest »

The situation in Haiti is garnering a lot of attention.

Haiti has always been a poor country. They have experienced virtually no economic growth since their declaration of independence in 1804.

This lack of growth is down to the Haitian predisposition for slaughter and violence. Between February and April of 1804 the first leader of Haiti, Jean-Jacques Dessalines, led the slaughter of up to 5,000 Whites in the country. His soldiers also forcibly took White women and girls as 'wives' and sexual slaves.

Of this slaughter Jean-Jacques Dessalines' secretary Boisrond Tonnere said: "For our declaration of independence, we should have the skin of a white man for parchment, his skull for an inkwell, his blood for ink, and a bayonet for a pen!"

Since this time Haiti has repeatedly descended into chaos and violence which the rest of the world has responded to on numerous occasions.

The US occupied the country from 1915 to 1934.

The US also intervened in the country in: 1994, 2000, and 2004.

The United Nations has involved itself since 1993. Operating numerous security council interventions and support missions. These came to an end in 2017.

Since 2016 there have been a fresh string of contested elections (Moise V Jude Celestin, 2016), assassinations (Moise 2021), and unelected temporary leaders (Privert, Joseph, Henry).

All the while a series of armed and violent gangs have grown in strength. Many of these gangs are backed by various local officials and government ministers, being used as extensions of individual power and authority.

The gangs control the state power company, the ports, the airport, and they decide which Haitians receive aid and services and at what time.

Haiti's entire history is a history of violence, slaughter, and a distinct lack of order. This is Haiti and always has been.

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:30 am
This link is a good way to see the latest videos from the near battlefield. It shows a map of Ukraine with pins for locations of military operations.

From their you get links to videos showing the actual operations.

https://maphub.net/Cen4infoRes/russian-ukraine-monitor
If you are free, I would appreciate your input on Haiti and potential American intervention, Navigator.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

I have been traveling with my wife while she is still able to do so, hence my long absence. I am also very busy catching up with a volunteer project here through the weekend, so I will just make a brief reply.

We might eventually be drawn into some kind of "peacekeeping" operation there, but, frankly, there is no real solution for Haiti. The culture is so corrupt, so bad, that there is really no hope for the long term.

The most likely impact on the US is a massive influx of Haitians into the US. As if we didn't have enough of that from everywhere else already.

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:19 pm
I have been traveling with my wife while she is still able to do so, hence my long absence. I am also very busy catching up with a volunteer project here through the weekend, so I will just make a brief reply.

We might eventually be drawn into some kind of "peacekeeping" operation there, but, frankly, there is no real solution for Haiti. The culture is so corrupt, so bad, that there is really no hope for the long term.

The most likely impact on the US is a massive influx of Haitians into the US. As if we didn't have enough of that from everywhere else already.
Thank you.