Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Women crying for help on TikTok tells us that feminism is finished. It promised women a life akin to an episode of ‘Sex and the City’. It failed to mention that world is predicated on having lots and lots of disposable income. The gateway to that materialistic nirvana is shut to all but a few elites, footballers’ WAGs (wives and girlfriends), the alumni of ‘Love Island’ and the more successful stars of Only Fans. A whole ton of career women, my university colleagues from the halcyon days of the pre-Blair 90s, are also about to lose their jobs to Artificial Intelligence. These women will be a nightmare in society - many are childless, single and about to be hit by the menopausal bus. Get ready for more TikTok videos but starring an older demographic. Feminism poisoned the well for men, women and, most of all, children. Don’t expect it’s death throes to be pretty

thinker

Post by thinker »

Hey guys I read somethings that I found rather interesting. One was from the Jerusalem post, it was an article about a naval exercise being hosted by India that was to involve the US , Iran and Russia. Obviously I found this odd and interesting.
Something else is that the Houthis are now claiming that they have test fired a hypersonic missile that they got from Iran. The Houthis have already made shipping in the Red Sea very expensive and dangerous as they have damaged and sunk multiple ships. This begs the question how much longer can Israel continue on the path they have chosen and how long can the US continue to support them?
As usual I am interested in what you guys think about these developments.

thinker

Post by thinker »

On Haiti I think we should stay out of it and not let them come to the US. Let other Caribbean countries help them but don't involve us. In the end it's the Haitians that have to sort out the problems in Haiti. My opinion on Haiti is that it will always be a dumpster fire but if it is a well contained and somewhat peaceful dumpster fire I am cool with it. Notice I said peaceful and not non violent or non corrupt or prosperous. I think asking for those things is too much.

Post by Guest »

thinker wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:38 pm
On Haiti I think we should stay out of it and not let them come to the US. Let other Caribbean countries help them but don't involve us. In the end it's the Haitians that have to sort out the problems in Haiti. My opinion on Haiti is that it will always be a dumpster fire but if it is a well contained and somewhat peaceful dumpster fire I am cool with it. Notice I said peaceful and not non violent or non corrupt or prosperous. I think asking for those things is too much.
I used to live in Haiit, and in every way, Haiti's woes are self-inflicted, only the Haitians will never accept that. Haiti is hopeless. There are solutions, but I don't see anyone willing to become involved again. The Caribbean wants America or the UN to do it (and GIVE them (the CARICOM contries) money for nothing while doing it.)

The problem is that it will not be containable without some kind of military occupation. The UN poured vast amounts of resources into it for almost two decades and the country collapsed the moment the UN forces left. Haitit is a problem without a solution.

Black Americans (as I mentioned before) are a huge political obstacle to doing what really should be done in Haiti. Americans blacks would simply protest the optics of white troops killing black 'rebels' and it would just be one more political farce in a nation now made up of politcal farce.

I was there 2004-2005 when the UN hunted down and wiped out the militias and para-militaries in Haiti (mostly by Sri Lankan troops). In February 2004, 2000 US marines secured Haiti in 24 hours without (i believe) a shot being fired. The armed gangs all surrendered when they encountered US Marines. Two-thousand marines could restore Haiti by killing a few hundred para-militaries. These gangs are wearing torn trackpants, plastic sandles, and perhaps have only one clip of ammo. How many of the guns still have bullets? Most Hatian 'rebels' carry machetes. it would be easy to restore order. Keeping the peace would require a permant defacto occupation--which the UN has already tried. Haitians hasalready all of blown their opportunities.

What will happen?

Haiti will grind down to nothing. Millions of low IQ, unskilled Haitians will flood into America, go on welfafe, and vote Democrat for free stuff. Haitians don't really like American blacks, so there will be more conflicts between these groups. The Haitians will also play the race card and game the system. There will be more crime (though, to be fair, the average Haitian I met over there was decent.)

The Dominican Republic (which I also know well) has been left holding the bag. And now they have 'built a wall' and keep the Haitians out as much as possible. (However, cheap Haitian labor is a necessary component of Dominican economy.) I see them evetually engaging in a low level war with Haitiann refugees and para-military groups.

Forget any notion of 'blackness' in the Caribeean. Everyone in the Caribbean looks down on Haitians and other black island countries don't want them. I have a lot of stories I could relate about that, but I won't waste my time doing it. (You can read online about it).

The hypocrisy of the Caribbean is the same as it is throughout the rest of the 3rd world. A colletion of worthless race grifters with low IQs, no solutions to anything, and demanding handouts from rich western countries.

There is a lot more that I could say about this, but I won't bother.

The 3rd world, riddled with corruption, stupidity, and criminality, is collapsing and the 3rd world is dragging down the first with it. The First World should take a hardline, but it won't. And it is already too late.

Only civil war will save us now.

JCP

John

Post by John »

** 16-Mar-2024 World View: Kenya and Benin in Haiti

The current UN proposal is to send
3,000 peacekeeping troops from Kenya
and Benin, led by Kenya, and funded
by the United States. How do you
think that would go?

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:49 am

think that would go?
Like the last non-US troop intervention. Open ended and chaotic.

Post by Guest »

Caesar: "The Ides of March have come."
Soothsayer: "Ay, Caesar, but not gone."

-Julius Caesar, Act III Scene I

On this day, March 15, Julius Caesar was assassinated in Rome. According to author, researcher, and ex-banker Stephen Mitford Goodson, the motives behind killing Caesar went beyond jealousy and fear of his power.

Caesar had enacted numerous monetary reforms.

He had transferred the control of the mint from usurers to the government,

set interest levels at 1% and no higher,

decreed that interest could not be charged on interest and could never exceed the capital loaned,

abolished slavery as a payment of debt,

required the aristocracy to employ their capital rather than hoard it.

These reforms enraged the plutocrats who saw their means of accumulating wealth severely restricted. They, along with Caesar’s rivals, conspired to murder him as retribution for this affront to their "livelihood".

Beware the Ides of March.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:12 am
John wrote:

think that would go?
OPTICS

American blacks don't care if blacks kill blacks, but they don't like to see non-whites killing blacks. The hypocrisy is sickening and the results of it can be seen in Haiti as well as thew streets of New York City or Chicago. Black troops, unless lead by white officers as in aparthied South Africa, are, for the most part, useless. African peace keepers are notorious for committing rapes, murders, and looting during peace keeping operations in Africa. (Ask the Liberians, I have.)

I also have serious doubts this deployment will ever happen. And if it does happen, it will be mired in corruption and ineptitude.

America might as well make Haiti the 51st state today.

JCP

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:04 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:12 am
John wrote:

think that would go?
OPTICS

American blacks don't care if blacks kill blacks, but they don't like to see non-BLACKS killing blacks. The hypocrisy is sickening and the results of it can be seen in Haiti as well as thew streets of New York City or Chicago. Black troops, unless lead by white officers as in aparthied South Africa, are, for the most part, useless. African peace keepers are notorious for committing rapes, murders, and looting during peace keeping operations in Africa. (Ask the Liberians, I have.)

I also have serious doubts this deployment will ever happen. And if it does happen, it will be mired in corruption and ineptitude.

America might as well make Haiti the 51st state today.

JCP

John

Post by John »

** 16-Mar-2024 World View: Haiti and Benin

As I understand it, many Haitians have
ancestry in Benin. That might help.