Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
spottybrowncow

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by spottybrowncow »

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:42 am
How is Israel going to survive in the ME with so much hatred dired at them? Even the Turks have abandoned them.
I always respect Navigator's viewpoints, but I'm even happier when he validates my beliefs.
Israel's only option is to completely ignore all of the hate thrown their way. To do otherwise is to lie down and die.

Post by Guest »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:28 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:42 am
How is Israel going to survive in the ME with so much hatred dired at them? Even the Turks have abandoned them.
I always respect Navigator's viewpoints, but I'm even happier when he validates my beliefs.
Israel's only option is to completely ignore all of the hate thrown their way. To do otherwise is to lie down and die.
https://t.me/BritainFirst/34293

How will they survive this? How will I?

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Jews in Europe need to leave ASAP and migrate to Israel. They need to divest from the European economies whatever they can and move.

Long ago I wrote an article on the Barbarians now being inside the gates. The consequences of the great handout migration are now coming to full bloom.

https://comingstorms.com/barbarians-inside-the-gates/

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I might not have known how or when, but I did know that at some point, Hamas was going to do something that convinced Israel to stop playing games and attack in force.

It's not as if the world can hate them more than they already do, and much of it has to do with the fact they're Jews. I've criticized Israel myself, and certainly Netanyahu, but there are far worse regimes in the world. For all their faults, they're the only democracy in the Middle East. After the attacks, cities around the world erupted in celebration, justifying it as part of "decolonization."

Thing is, many of the people who had been raped, tortured, and butchered had been sympathetic to the Palestinians. Their compassion was repaid with death, and from everything I've read in their newspapers, there is zero sympathy for any Palestinian now. It made clear to Israel the objection isn't their government or policies, but their very existence is considered an abomination. The world will want them gone, no matter how restrained and humanitarian they try to be. I can't help but notice all the woman's organizations remained silent at the rape and torture, even claiming the evidence was thin, despite Hamas militants recording themselves doing it.

I haven't forgotten how we felt after September 11th, when even your bleeding heart liberals were ready to turn Afghanistan into a graveyard. There was even talk of a nuclear response, so even compared to us, Israel's shown restraint, compared to a sizable portion of their public want to do. How much do you think we would have cared for calls for a cease-fire under the same circumstances? In fact, we did face condemnation, and it didn't deter us in the slightest.

The question is if and when this turns into a wider war. Hezbollah hasn't been willing to attack Israel in force, despite their rhetoric, and the PA has contented itself with skirmishes in the West Bank. Iran can support its proxies, but aren't about to be able to march their army hundreds of miles to join in. The Houthis are causing economic problems, but whatever their public statements, they've got their own agenda in mind.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Does the Taiwan earthquake make an invasion more likely?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Bob Butler

Taiwan

Post by Bob Butler »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:13 pm
Does the Taiwan earthquake make an invasion more likely?
Doubt it. The time for recovery from an earthquake is small compared to the time to gather forces for an invasion. If China were to give a fast go, it would be picked up from space right quick.

Post by guest »

I don't feel sorry for the Jews or Israelis. I am pointing out a fact of life: Europe is overrun with Muslim refugees from American led or backed wars. I have lost my European homeland. The Jews in Europe are facing as bleak a future as I am in Europe, only l have no other country to escape to.
Who says Israel survives the next few years? The head of Stratfor, George Friedman, said all of his Israeli friends were applying for American residency visas. he said that in an interview 1-2 months ago.

Israel will never be accepted by the third world countries (Africa and Middle Eastern) which surround it. Israel was a stupid idea from the beginning.

Post by Guest »

I went to Dublin, Ireland 1 month ago and I will never go back. It was like walking into an African ghetto. I have never been more afraid in my life. My relatives have decent jobs and paid for house in Ireland, but they are all looking to leave the country. They want to sell their house before it becomes worthless. One street near their house is an open air African market. The stench is unbearable. People cook food on the street. There have been multiple rapes and knife attacks everywhere around the market street. The Irish government does nothing about it.

Post by Guest »

https://youtu.be/iTYswcUfABg?si=KmOpxoX5C2TpK1Vv

Life is South Africa has become much worse (believe it or not).

America and Europe aren't in any condition to rebuild SA's electrical grid. What happens when the whole country is left without power and running water?

A reversion to the mean.

Post by Guest »

https://youtube.com/shorts/pEdyipo0PJs? ... TBFrElRYc5

How illegal migrants treat free housing in Ireland.