Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cool Breeze

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cool Breeze »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:08 pm
Inappropriate content removed.
It was not inappropriate. It pointed out how JX was wrong about deflation in America. China, maybe he's right there.

Why must we censor the truth? As in, we can call CB names, but when he gets inflation right, and the founder gets deflation extraordinarily wrong, all of a sudden it is OK for censoring, like they accuse Russia and China of? LOL, you can't make this stuff up!

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Anti-Semitic content removed.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:41 am
JDav wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:12 pm
All these revelations about Biden corruption and bribes makes me believe more and more that our support for Ukraine has been little more than an extortion plot by Zelensky et al. And a cash cow for savvy "investors". Now that WW3 is practically underway, with the US and NATO pitted against the Russians, how does this affect your GD prediction, John, that Russia, India, and the US will be allied against the Chinese? I guess an alliance is still possible, but I just don't see that happening without some cataclysmic event occurring.
Yes, why did I point that out YEARS ago and fill in the blanks?

And Russia is the evil country. Right???
I used to live in Russia--live there--and I say, based on my experience, that Russia is an evil nation.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:45 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:41 am
JDav wrote:
All these revelations about Biden corruption and bribes makes me believe more and more that our support for Ukraine has been little more than an extortion plot by Zelensky et al. And a cash cow for savvy "investors". Now that WW3 is practically underway, with the US and NATO pitted against the Russians, how does this affect your GD prediction, John, that Russia, India, and the US will be allied against the Chinese? I guess an alliance is still possible, but I just don't see that happening without some cataclysmic event occurring.
Yes, why did I point that out YEARS ago and fill in the blanks?

And Russia is the evil country. Right???
I used to live in Russia--live there--and I say, based on my experience, that Russia is an evil nation.
What's funny about this is that you are talking about communism. I've got news for you, the commies are here. Look at Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, Bernie, AOC. They even want your kids on drugs and mutilated.

Yeah, Russia promotes all that. Get a clue, man. If you want to live in a degraded materialist nation, just say so. But don't act like the commies are in Russia, when they are clearly in the USA and with a dead man supposedly as president. Embarrassing.

NoMansLand

Post by NoMansLand »

JDav wrote:
One thing that the Russians have done consistently through the ages is switch sides when doing so becomes convenient.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

https://youtu.be/-p1fYteKW5Y
This is worth 10 minutes to watch, full length has lots of detail.
Navigator's Taiwan Island hopping campaign explained, and why it might very well happen this month.
The Taiwanese vice president will transit the US and spark a military exercise that just happens to not be an exercise and then some under-defended islands become China's and this give Xi a big win during this time of difficulty for his rule.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:46 pm
Navigator's Taiwan Island hopping campaign explained, and why it might very well happen this month.
The Taiwanese vice president will transit the US and spark a military exercise that just happens to not be an exercise and then some under-defended islands become China's and this give Xi a big win during this time of difficulty for his rule.
During the rainy season?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Inappropriate text removed.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:31 am
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:46 pm
During the rainy season?
Potentially the element of surprise. Maybe rattle the swords like last August louder and louder until the right time to strike. They're running out of time and will have to take what they can get.

John

Post by John »

** 11-Aug-2023 World View: Biden calls China a ‘ticking time bomb’

President Biden, in a Thursday
interview, called China a ‘ticking time
bomb’ because of its increasingly harsh
economic problems. As I have been
reporting, China's economy is in a sharp
deflationary spiral. In addition, youth
unemployment is over 20%.

The news today is that China's real