Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Navigator

BOOK ORDERS

Post by Navigator »

All,

If you donate to John's "Go Fund Me" for $25 or more, you will get a copy of the ebook on how to prepare for the coming storms.

BUT, to get the ebook, you need to follow the instructions you will receive in a ThankYou note from Go Fund Me. This is because Go Fund Me does not provide us with your email address when you donate.

So, If you have donated recently, and haven't gotten the book, you need to check for Go Fund Me messages and respond according to the instructions.

mps92

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by mps92 »

Hey John, is everything ok? You haven't posted in some 5 days.

It's been a long time since I posted. I remember reading this blog all the time in high school and undergrad. Now I'm three years into medical school, only one more to go. How time flies. Glad to see you guys keeping the project going. I hope you all stay healthy and happy for years to come.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:55 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:05 am
Was the Baltimore bridge disaster a Chinese cyber attack?
There's lots about it that make it seem suspicious. It doesn't help that the image brings to mind the beginning of the attack in Obama's movie. We're all waiting for something big. This was big, but we don't know yet.
Container Ship Reportedly "Lost Power" In NYC Harbor, Right Before Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge today.

Post by Guest »

"I know the economy is bad, but if we weren't importing endless waves of 3rd worlders and paying for them to sit around doing nothing, it would be a lot worse."
- Every Western government

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Japan’s Kishida warns world at ‘historic turning point’ as he touts US alliance ahead of Biden summit

Spiraling geopolitical tensions have pushed the world to a “historic turning point” and are forcing Japan to change its defense posture, Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida told CNN Sunday ahead of a closely watched summit with US President Joe Biden next week.

Kishida made the remarks days ahead of his Wednesday meeting with Biden in Washington, where he will also address a joint session of Congress and participate in the very first trilateral summit between Japan, the United States and the Philippines.

The Kishida-Biden summit has been characterized by Washington as a historic opportunity for the two countries to modernize their alliance as both eye regional threats from North Korea’s weapons testing and burgeoning relations with Russia to China’s aggression in the South China Sea and toward Taiwan.

Partnership with Japan has long been central to US strategy in the Indo-Pacific, but the defense relationship has expanded under Kishida, who has raised Japan’s profile in global and regional security.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/07/asia/jap ... index.html

Does the validation of your work give you any solace John? There was a time not many years ago when it all seemed so far away in time but it's here now.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

WWIII could start over Philippines dispute in South China Sea, China 'not respecting' treaties, expert says

Beijing warned that World War III could break out in the South China Sea as it increasingly shifts its attention to the Philippines, with territorial disputes driving tensions ever higher.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/wwiii-cou ... xpert-says

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

US and Allied Navies Patrol China-Claimed Waters Amid Territorial Tensions

The U.S. joined the Philippines and two other regional allies on Sunday in a series of naval drills in the South China Sea, where Manila and Beijing are locked in a bitter territorial dispute.

China has accused the U.S. of using its allies as pawns to stir up trouble on its doorstep with an eye toward weakening Beijing.

Responding to news of plans for Washington and Tokyo to accompany Manila on joint patrols later this year, Chinese state media said last month the U.S.-Japan alliance was "evolving into an axis of evil" and that the U.S. was "encouraging the Philippines to incite chaos in the South China Sea."

Japan, like the Philippines, shares a mutual defense treaty with the U.S. and has a longstanding territorial dispute with China. The U.S. has affirmed its defense commitments extend to the South China Sea, in the case of the Philippines, and to the Japan-administered Senkaku Islands.

Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida and President Marcos will join U.S. President Joe Bien on Thursday in the first-ever trilateral summit for the countries.
https://www.newsweek.com/us-patrols-all ... ns-1887856

If we make it to 27' it would be a great gift of time for those who see the writing on the wall and want to try to save themselves.

Post by Guest »

How could someone save themselves from a nuclear war?

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:31 pm
How could someone save themselves from a nuclear war?
Apparently there's books written about it and plentiful information online. I'll do some basics and leave the rest up to my creator to decide. It's the time to be making your peace.

Guest 55

Post by Guest 55 »

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:04 am
"I know the economy is bad, but if we weren't importing endless waves of 3rd worlders and paying for them to sit around doing nothing, it would be a lot worse."
- Every Western government
The asylum system has become a multi million pound industry for legal firms & unscrupulous lawyers.

Immigration tribunal courts, where judges can overturn the Home Office, have ruled in favour of asylum seekers 51% of the time since 2021.

The majority of those who are unsuccessful do not return home, staying in Britain illegally.

Sex offenders win appeals by saying their behaviour would put them at risk in their home country.

So that’s makes our fallen country a haven & a place of sanctuary for foreign sex offenders

Full video in this article as the YouTube video was made private due to the comments being left!

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/over-hal ... y-13110956