Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
thomasglee

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by thomasglee »

Guest in Seoul wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:14 pm
thomasglee wrote: ↑Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:36 pm
The Moon regime has become more and more dismissive toward the USA over the past several years. South Korean manufacturers are heavily dependent on China and China is dependant on Korea for technologies that can be used in 5G networks. I suspect China and Korea will align against the USA and Japan. South Korea and China needed the Kim family (or at least Kim Jong Un) out of the way to achieve this goal. KJU and Trump were getting along too well and KJU doesn't/didn't want to lose the power and wealth he maintains by a divided Korea. He is not nearly as ideological as his father and grandfather. With KJU out of the way, a confederation between the north and south can be created, giving south Korea access to nuclear and missile technologies, which they will likely use to act as a blocking force against Japan and/or Taiwan in a war between the USA and China. To me, it is becoming more and more clear where south Korea's loyalties are going to lie. Throughout Korea's history, they have been a tributary state to China (or Japan) and it looks like they are going back to that model.
Do you think South Koreans want to live like North Koreans? So Thomas Glee was unhappy (whose fault was that?!) in South Korea, so he dismisses everyone there as an idiot?
South Korean manufacturers are heavily dependent on China
So are America companies.
a confederation between the north and south can be created, giving south Korea access to nuclear and missile technologies,
South Korea has better nuclear tech than NK. The South can build nuclear weapons whenever they like. They could have operational bombs within weeks, maybe less than that. North Korea is a stone age country compared to South Korea.
To me, it is becoming more and more clear where south Korea's loyalties are going to lie.
As clear as mud.
more clear where south Korea's loyalties are going to lie. Throughout Korea's history, they have been a tributary state to China (or Japan) and it looks like they are going back to that mode
That was forced upon Koreans by asshole kings who lacked the will to fight. South Koreans will never surrender. We know what our fates will be.

You are an ignorant and vindictive idiot.
Your hateful, immature, and ignorant response exposes just how foolish you are.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Sweet Home

Post by Sweet Home »

It seems to me he responded to your accusation that South Koreans are treacherous and unworthy allies. I would be mad too. You are thin skinned, Tommy. People like you can dish it out, but...

Why not respond to his rebuttal? I'm curious. Unless he is right. Isn't that right?

Where I am from, we call what the Guest in Seoul did " calling you ot". Seems to me, he is right and you have no come back.

I love this board.

John

Post by John »

Several contentious posts have beem moved to Dakardii's topic.

viewtopic.php?p=64461#p64461

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Sweet Home wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:34 am
It seems to me he responded to your accusation that South Koreans are treacherous and unworthy allies. I would be mad too. You are thin skinned, Tommy. People like you can dish it out, but...

Why not respond to his rebuttal? I'm curious. Unless he is right. Isn't that right?

Where I am from, we call what the Guest in Seoul did " calling you ot". Seems to me, he is right and you have no come back.

I love this board.
First of all, they responded to a post from over a year ago. Their hyperbolic attitude deserves no response, as it is based on nothing more than assumptions about me personally. Not sure how you respond to such BS.

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Sweet home

Post by Sweet home »

thomasglee wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:09 pm
Sweet Home wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:34 am

I love this board.
First of all, they responded to a post from over a year ago. Their hyperbolic attitude deserves no response, as it is based on nothing more than assumptions about me personally. Not sure how you respond to such BS.

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?
I have never beat my wife.

Your turn.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:50 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:34 pm
John wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:35 pm
Russia - Russia has done a very good job under Putin of destroying
itself.
It's funny that you think Russia is "destroying" itself.

The West (British descendant colonies) has or is planning on covid concentration camps (Australia best example).
Interesting... References requested please.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/worl ... ntine.html
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... s-n2594763

As a couple.

John

Post by John »

** 22-Sep-2021 World View: Biden sending illegal migrants to Gitmo

WASHINGTON — As it scrambles to deal with the surge of Haitian
migrants at the southern border, the Biden administration is seeking a
private contractor to operate a migrant detention facility at the
U.S. naval base at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, with a requirement that some
of the guards speak Spanish and Haitian Creole, according to
government records.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr ... s-n1279886

Hahahahahahahaha

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:50 pm
** 22-Sep-2021 World View: Biden sending illegal migrants to Gitmo

WASHINGTON — As it scrambles to deal with the surge of Haitian
migrants at the southern border, the Biden administration is seeking a
private contractor to operate a migrant detention facility at the
U.S. naval base at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, with a requirement that some
of the guards speak Spanish and Haitian Creole, according to
government records.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr ... s-n1279886

Hahahahahahahaha
It used to be easy to give up your US citizenship. Obama made it extrememly expensive and time consuming. Everyone with an IQ over 70 knows why.

If the US has defacto open borders, then I don't want to pay for it anymore.

Let my people go!

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:39 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:34 pm

It's funny that you think Russia is "destroying" itself.

The West (British descendant colonies) has or is planning on covid concentration camps (Australia best example).

As a couple.
Thanks. I'd like to see anything related to USA. My perspective is that the Aussies have become real and actual sheep on this issue. I wouldn't compare us to that cowardly nation of sheep, but maybe I'm wrong.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:31 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:39 pm
FullMoon wrote:

As a couple.
Thanks. I'd like to see anything related to USA. My perspective is that the Aussies have become real and actual sheep on this issue. I wouldn't compare us to that cowardly nation of sheep, but maybe I'm wrong.
Most of us aren't, but the minority isn't small and the "leaders" are as bad as anyone sees, and can imagine.