Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Not PC

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Not PC »

Fishy can't help himself; it's the bong talking.

The world has left you behind at the station, Fishy. And no, we aren't going to write and tell you how things turned out.

Good bye.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Ron Conte, Jr. says the fire is a sign from God of a great disaster coming to the Church:
https://ronconte.com/2019/04/15/the-not ... -from-god/
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

John

Post by John »

** 16-Apr-2019 The Notre Dame Cathedral fire is Trump's fault
Tom Mazanec wrote: > Ron Conte, Jr. says the fire is a sign from God of a great
> disaster coming to the Church:
> https://ronconte.com/2019/04/15/the-not ... -from-god/
The Notre Dame Cathedral fire occurred in Paris, so I disagree. I
contend that the fire occurred because of Climate Change, and
specifically because Donald Trump withdrew from the Paris Climate
Change treaty. Donald Trump is to blame for the fire.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Guest wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
JCP wrote: The cathedral burned down along with Western civilization.
It hasn't actually. :) ...
So, let's see. The mass immigration of migrants flooding into Europe and raping, robbing, murdering across the continent was not enough to boost 'muscular Catholicism' or western nationalism, but the burning down of this church will? You know, sometimes I really have to question some of the posts on this board. Your arguments have always been schizophrenic, but this one is just stupid.

Europe is a collection people--a bloodline, DNA, culture, and language. The destruction of its people is more cause for concern than the destruction of a building. An yet, Europe continues to plow ahead with its own self destruction. But you believe that this event will spur western nationalism and the Church Militant? HAHAHAHA Good one. I'm going to have to add this one to my little red book stupid things stupid people say.
Firstly, Europe is not "a" bloodline, or monoculture, or single language region.

Europe is "run", as it were, by people who are not interested in being European. They are interested in becoming richer on the backs of their slaves, the various peoples of Europe.

Shocking events CAN, not "must" by any means, but CAN spur a "change in perspective" of masses of people.

I'm kinda left to conclude, by what you SEEM to be saying, that you're looking forward to "The West" declining as a culture!

..so, why should anyone rooting FOR western civilization want to listen to your defeatist BS?
Western civilization won't be saved by weirdos like you, fishbelly. It will be saved by men who clearly recognize that Western Civilization is in trouble and endangered; not because a building burned down, but because of flip-flopping, smug, ignorant losers like fishbelly.
I actually agree with you that it will be saved by people not like you at all.

You want the west to fall, so that you can play out your "delightful" wish to assume command of your own little band of racist thugs and purify the countryside in pursuit of your lust for master status over a group of unter-slaves (subservient "countrymen") and subhuman slaves (non-countrymen of "foreign blood") with which to enrich yourself.

What you're after is the destruction of western representative civilization and its replacement with totalitarian slave society.
You're the panty waist, fishbelly, not the others you constantly attack for being 'racist'.
I don't attack them for being racists. I simply describe them AS racists.

No one has to take my opinion as anything but my opinion.

I do agree with you that the term "racist" is certainly thrown around FAR too often, and VERY often simply to shut people up.

I want those who I call racists, who actually ARE racists, to talk as much as possible!

You people betray yourselves profoundly the more you speak. Please,.. please keep talking!

FishbellykanakaDude

Not PC wrote:Fishy can't help himself; it's the bong talking.

The world has left you behind at the station, Fishy. And no, we aren't going to write and tell you how things turned out.

Good bye.
Ahhhhh,.. don't go away! You're fun to play with, dude (probably "dude", though "dudette" could be closer to reality).

He who doesn't show up, loses, bucky. Ya' forfeiting? :)

<chuckle, chuckle, chuckle, chuckle!>

FishbellykanakaDude

John wrote:** 16-Apr-2019 The Notre Dame Cathedral fire is Trump's fault
Yeah,.. and... uh,.. RUSSIANS!

..'though I have heard that there were some Huawei Powertools involved in the restoration work. Just sayin'...

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It hasn't actually. :) ...
So, let's see. The mass immigration of migrants flooding into Europe and raping, robbing, murdering across the continent was not enough to boost 'muscular Catholicism' or western nationalism, but the burning down of this church will? You know, sometimes I really have to question some of the posts on this board. Your arguments have always been schizophrenic, but this one is just stupid.

Europe is a collection people--a bloodline, DNA, culture, and language. The destruction of its people is more cause for concern than the destruction of a building. An yet, Europe continues to plow ahead with its own self destruction. But you believe that this event will spur western nationalism and the Church Militant? HAHAHAHA Good one. I'm going to have to add this one to my little red book stupid things stupid people say.
Firstly, Europe is not "a" bloodline, or monoculture, or single language region.

Europe is "run", as it were, by people who are not interested in being European. They are interested in becoming richer on the backs of their slaves, the various peoples of Europe.

Shocking events CAN, not "must" by any means, but CAN spur a "change in perspective" of masses of people.

I'm kinda left to conclude, by what you SEEM to be saying, that you're looking forward to "The West" declining as a culture!

..so, why should anyone rooting FOR western civilization want to listen to your defeatist BS?
Western civilization won't be saved by weirdos like you, fishbelly. It will be saved by men who clearly recognize that Western Civilization is in trouble and endangered; not because a building burned down, but because of flip-flopping, smug, ignorant losers like fishbelly.

You want the west to fall, so that you can play out your "delightful" wish to assume command of your own little band of racist thugs and purify the countryside in pursuit of your lust for master status over a group of unter-slaves (subservient "countrymen") and subhuman slaves (non-countrymen of "foreign blood") with which to enrich yourself.

What you're after is the destruction of western representative civilization and its replacement with totalitarian slave society.
You're the panty waist, fishbelly, not the others you constantly attack for being 'racist'.

I do agree with you that the term "racist" is certainly thrown around FAR too often, and VERY often simply to shut people up.

I want those who I call racists, who actually ARE racists, to talk as much as possible!

You people betray yourselves profoundly the more you speak. Please,.. please keep talking!
Once again, you are totally off the mark. You are clueless. But , hey, at least this board give you a chance to virtue signal. And, once again, you prove my (our) point that it's clueless useless people like you that have made the world a mess. You offer no solutions, only empty talk. You plan to escape on a boat and sail away from upheaval. Men like me are going to fight against it. There in lies the difference.

John

Post by John »

John wrote:** 16-Apr-2019 The Notre Dame Cathedral fire is Trump's fault
Yeah,.. and... uh,.. RUSSIANS!

..'though I have heard that there were some Huawei Powertools involved in the restoration work. Just sayin'...

Rep. Steve Cohen likens Trump to Notre Dame fire: 'He's torching the
entire structure of government'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... e-cathedr/

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Once again, you are totally off the mark. You are clueless. But , hey, at least this board give you a chance to virtue signal.
Right,.. well, tell me where I'm clueless, buckeroo!

You can also inform me as to how I'm "virtue signalling",.. as well as who it is I'm trying to signal.
And, once again, you prove my (our) point that it's clueless useless people like you that have made the world a mess.
What do you base that on? What do you actually mean by "useless"?
You offer no solutions, only empty talk. You plan to escape on a boat and sail away from upheaval. Men like me are going to fight against it. There in lies the difference.
I have, indeed, chosen to attempt to escape that territory which will probably be the battlefield,.. not that I think that that will be particularly successful, as battlefields tend to expand unpredictably. I've got nothing to contribute to the "upcoming fighting effort" that will be meaningful, in my opinion.

Of course, that may change, as someone may find a useful place for me to contribute. Perhaps ferrying people on the boat. Who knows.

That may seem to you "cowardice". I call it being an old guy with few real ties to any one location and the (probable) ability to move to places that please me, some of which are out in the middle of the Pacific.

There ARE no solutions to the present situation as regards "the world" that I could possibly offer, and I certainly don't have the power to affect any solution that I might offer.

What are YOUR solutions, my dude!?

How are you gonna "fight", and where, and what is the "it" that you're going to fight?

..and "therein" is a single word, bucky,.. but that's neither here nor there. :)

Assuming that what you fight is evil, and how you fight it is as non-evil as possible, and the reason that you fight is not evil, I'm most grateful that you're willing to do what you can, physically and intellectually, to improve the human condition in those places that you will "fight".

But show me specifically what it is that you'll be fighting, and why? Show me what your goals are.

Show me what "courage" means to you.

You defend demonstrably racist shit-buckets in this forum. Why do you do that?

Perhaps I've just misunderstood what you've said. I'd love to be properly informed.

Can you improve the human condition in a small way by informing me of my errors? Thanks in advance for your efforts!
Last edited by FishbellykanakaDude on Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John

Post by John »

Be careful, you two.