Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Jack Edwards

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Jack Edwards »

John said:
This accusation, and the implication that the travel bans were driven
by "hysteria, xenophobia, and hysterical xenophobia," and racism, are
going to become important issues in the following days.

-- Covid: South Africa 'punished' for detecting new Omicron variant
An organizational principle Western governments don't seem to care about is this:
Information is king, with good information better decisions can be mad.

What they are doing is punishing bad news. What always happens when you punish bad news is that bad news is suppressed until you can't hide it anymore. All this serves is to keep everybody else from ever publishing or even looking for new variants.

This happens in business small and large, and happens in governments. Trying to change the culture of learning from bad news is HARD.

Regards,
Jack

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Actually, the next letter available in the Greek Alphabet was 'Xi'.
I wonder why they did not use that one? ;)
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

My grandparents had a mixed marriage. My grandfather was a Democrat and my grandmother was a Republican. They stressed the importance of tolerance and respect for each other. It was a huge impact on their children and their spouses. At family gatherings we had major policy debates, especially in election years. These never got out of hand because first, my grandparents demanded the tolerance and respect and after they passed, my parents and their siblings and spouses demanded it. Thanksgiving, as a family tradition, was a gathering that everyone attended together, no matter what. Those grandchildren, me, my siblings and cousins all branched out with the values our grandparents gave to us. As our children grew up, got married and gave us grandchildren, we have tried to pass on this atmosphere of tolerance and respect. My husband and I are now the Conservative and Liberal, although our views have grown considerably more alike in the past few years. Now our grandchildren are getting married and we hope to one day be great-grandparents of people who will learn tolerance and respect.

This Thanksgiving was an awakening. There was no tolerance, no respect. As reported by familes from everywhere, some chose to exclude non-vaccinated family, while other vaccinated chose to exclude themselves from a "mixed" family gathering. As a fully vaxxed family member, I see no clear and present danger from any unvaxxed person, even at my age. I cannot understand how this has become so convoluted that vaxxed people believe they are in danger from unvaxxed people. It makes no sense. But it is causing great disparagement in families everywhere.

My own tolerance and respect has diminished. Not for my family, but for the "leaders" who have brought us to this. My awakening is that this was done by radicals on purpose and has now infiltrated into every aspect of American life. I cannot be tolerant nor do I have ANY respect for the people who have done this. It is a direct attack. I pray my adorable and loving grandparents will understand what I am about to become. I am going to be an intolerant theory smasher with no respect for the theory propagator.

As I said, I am fully vaccinated. I also do not believe in mandates because I don't give a $#!+ if anyone else is vaccinated because they are not a threat to me.

My grandfather taught me well that all arguments have complicated reasons but you have to get to the “either - or” to make a decision about it. Either this vaccine works or it doesn't. I happen to believe that it works. And if you do too, for Heaven sakes, supercharge it with a booster. If it works, then a vaccinated person should not be worried around unvaccinated people, and mandates are not necessary to protect vaccinated people. If it doesn't work, then there is no reason to mandate it because that won't help anyone because vaccinated people are just as vulnerable as unvaccinated people. Pick one and don't give me any sniveling, snotty, wishy-washy, unproven excuses to have it both ways. Oh, and if anyone says that mandates are for the unvaccinated, I would ask you why you think you're God and when did you acquire that sociopathic belief.

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:59 pm
My grandparents had a mixed marriage. My grandfather was a Democrat and my grandmother was a Republican. They stressed the importance of tolerance and respect for each other. It was a huge impact on their children and their spouses. At family gatherings we had major policy debates, especially in election years. These never got out of hand because first, my grandparents demanded the tolerance and respect and after they passed, my parents and their siblings and spouses demanded it. Thanksgiving, as a family tradition, was a gathering that everyone attended together, no matter what. Those grandchildren, me, my siblings and cousins all branched out with the values our grandparents gave to us. As our children grew up, got married and gave us grandchildren, we have tried to pass on this atmosphere of tolerance and respect. My husband and I are now the Conservative and Liberal, although our views have grown considerably more alike in the past few years. Now our grandchildren are getting married and we hope to one day be great-grandparents of people who will learn tolerance and respect.

This Thanksgiving was an awakening. There was no tolerance, no respect. As reported by familes from everywhere, some chose to exclude non-vaccinated family, while other vaccinated chose to exclude themselves from a "mixed" family gathering. As a fully vaxxed family member, I see no clear and present danger from any unvaxxed person, even at my age. I cannot understand how this has become so convoluted that vaxxed people believe they are in danger from unvaxxed people. It makes no sense. But it is causing great disparagement in families everywhere.

My own tolerance and respect has diminished. Not for my family, but for the "leaders" who have brought us to this. My awakening is that this was done by radicals on purpose and has now infiltrated into every aspect of American life. I cannot be tolerant nor do I have ANY respect for the people who have done this. It is a direct attack. I pray my adorable and loving grandparents will understand what I am about to become. I am going to be an intolerant theory smasher with no respect for the theory propagator.

As I said, I am fully vaccinated. I also do not believe in mandates because I don't give a $#!+ if anyone else is vaccinated because they are not a threat to me.

My grandfather taught me well that all arguments have complicated reasons but you have to get to the “either - or” to make a decision about it. Either this vaccine works or it doesn't. I happen to believe that it works. And if you do too, for Heaven sakes, supercharge it with a booster. If it works, then a vaccinated person should not be worried around unvaccinated people, and mandates are not necessary to protect vaccinated people. If it doesn't work, then there is no reason to mandate it because that won't help anyone because vaccinated people are just as vulnerable as unvaccinated people. Pick one and don't give me any sniveling, snotty, wishy-washy, unproven excuses to have it both ways. Oh, and if anyone says that mandates are for the unvaccinated, I would ask you why you think you're God and when did you acquire that sociopathic belief.
Damn, that was sweet!

Bob Butler

Anti Vaccination Problem...

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
My grandparents had a mixed marriage. My grandfather was a Democrat and my grandmother was a Republican...
I shared this attitude towards Covid and Vaccines for the last few years. The problem is coming where a variant of Covid is developing which ignores the vaccine. To fight Covid with vaccines, it becomes necessary for all to be vaccinated before a mutation occurs and a variant develops which ignores the vaccine. This is not apt to happen if there remains a large enough anti vaccination crowd which refuses the vaccine. The result is periodic major shutdowns as long as the anti vaccination crowd is tolerated. The deaths, travel restrictions and economic disruptions would continue indefinitely.

It is too soon to be sure, but I expect the tolerance for the killers is apt to decline.

FullMoon

Re: Anti Vaccination Problem...

Post by FullMoon »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:58 pm
Guest wrote:
My grandparents had a mixed marriage. My grandfather was a Democrat and my grandmother was a Republican...
I shared this attitude towards Covid and Vaccines for the last few years. The problem is coming where a variant of Covid is developing which ignores the vaccine. To fight Covid with vaccines, it becomes necessary for all to be vaccinated before a mutation occurs and a variant develops which ignores the vaccine. This is not apt to happen if there remains a large enough anti vaccination crowd which refuses the vaccine. The result is periodic major shutdowns as long as the anti vaccination crowd is tolerated. The deaths, travel restrictions and economic disruptions would continue indefinitely.

It is too soon to be sure, but I expect the tolerance for the killers is apt to decline.
This is factually incorrect. It's not what the science says. It's what people who don't understand the science say. And it's what's causing the difficulties outlined nicely by the above poster.

tim

Post by tim »

Bob Butler wrote:
Guest wrote:

People who had SARS-COV1 in the early 2000's were found to be immune to SARS-COV2 nearly 20 years later. SARS-COV1 and SARS-COV2 have about a 30% difference in genome.

Yet, all the variants which are less then 1% different from each other escape natural immunity?

Natural immunity is the only way to get past the virus. The "vaccines" don't work, I know people who have been "fully vaccinated" who were far sicker then I was with COVID. I took anti-viral medications when I had COVID and it kept the illness mild.

If you want to see the truth of whats going on, get the book The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Kennedy, even being a Democrat, lays the truth bare for everyone to see. Whats going on today is criminal but should be expected because that is where we are at in the generational cycle.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

El Cid M

Post by El Cid M »

tim wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:56 am
Bob Butler wrote:
Guest wrote:

People who had SARS-COV1 in the early 2000's were found to be immune to SARS-COV2 nearly 20 years later. SARS-COV1 and SARS-COV2 have about a 30% difference in genome.

Yet, all the variants which are less then 1% different from each other escape natural immunity?

Natural immunity is the only way to get past the virus. The "vaccines" don't work, I know people who have been "fully vaccinated" who were far sicker then I was with COVID. I took anti-viral medications when I had COVID and it kept the illness mild.

If you want to see the truth of whats going on, get the book The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Kennedy, even being a Democrat, lays the truth bare for everyone to see. Whats going on today is criminal but should be expected because that is where we are at in the generational cycle.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for President in 2024.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

tim wrote:
Bob Butler wrote:
Guest wrote:

'Whats going on today is criminal but should be expected because that is where we are at in the generational cycle.'
We'll put and sobering. The people involved in perpetrating this evil deed are under the influence of societal insanity. But that excuse didn't go well in the Hague.

tim

Post by tim »

FullMoon wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:31 pm
tim wrote:
Bob Butler wrote:

'Whats going on today is criminal but should be expected because that is where we are at in the generational cycle.'
We'll put and sobering. The people involved in perpetrating this evil deed are under the influence of societal insanity. But that excuse didn't go well in the Hague.
What eventually happens is that the governmental institutions that were created to monitor industry eventually become corrupted and end up being controlled by the industry.

The NIH, FDA, and CDC have been corrupted by Big Pharma. The WHO is political.

If the COVID mRNA shots are so safe, why can the manufactures not be sued?
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5