Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cool Breeze

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:52 pm
8 Dec, 2022 12:01
HomeRussia & FSU
Zelensky knows how to end Ukraine conflict – Kremlin
https://www.rt.com/russia/567891-ukrain ... nd-peskov/
A Russian agitprop news source :roll:

How about the Russians just leave Ukraine? The way out is through the f_____ door.
You guys don't even know what's really going on here. Listen to MacroVoices recent podcast with Mr. Gromen if you don't like hearing it from me.

The idea that the US cares about "democracy" or "Ukraine" at all is one of the most embarrassing elements of this site. It's so low level in its thought process it is perfect for the modern day, propagandized (clueless) American. Which, by the way, it is the point.

Now go get a starbucks coffee with a blue and yellow flag on it, OK?

John

Post by John »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:36 am
Guest wrote:
8 Dec, 2022 12:01
HomeRussia & FSU
Zelensky knows how to end Ukraine conflict – Kremlin
https://www.rt.com/russia/567891-ukrain ... nd-peskov/

How about the Russians just leave Ukraine? The way out is through the f_____ door.
You guys don't even know what's really going on here. Listen to MacroVoices recent podcast with Mr. Gromen if you don't like hearing it from me.

The idea that the US cares about "democracy" or "Ukraine" at all is one of the most embarrassing elements of this site. It's so low level in its thought process it is perfect for the modern day, propagandized (clueless) American. Which, by the way, it is the point.

Friday December 9th, 2022

instead of posting your usual idiotic Russian troll nonsense, and attacking the other members of this forum, many of whom are more knowledgeable and intelligent than you are, why don't you try something different.

write a non-ideological summary of the macrovoices podcast with Mr gromen. your report should be like an unbiased news story, not tainted with Russian troll talking points. in the future, do similar reports on what Russian analysts who oppose the Ukrainian invasion are saying. save your Russian troll rants, and your idiotic attacks on the rest of the forum, for your own thread.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

News Analysis: In Brittney Griner Deal, Putin Used Pain, a Familiar Lever
December 8, 2022
https://dnyuz.com/2022/12/08/news-analy ... iar-lever/

4 minute readDecember 9, 202210:54 AM ESTLast Updated 4 min ago
Japan, Britain and Italy to build jet fighter together
By Tim Kelly, Paul Sandle and Nobuhiro Kubo
https://www.reuters.com/world/japan-bri ... 022-12-09/

‘Who started it?’ Putin sips champagne as he defends assault on Ukrainian civilian infrastructure
By Sebastian Shukla and Sophie Tanno, CNN
Updated 8:09 AM EST, Fri December 9, 2022
https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/09/europe/p ... index.html

1 minute readDecember 9, 20223:27 AM ESTLast Updated 8 hours ago
Putin says West's desire for global dominance increases conflict risks
https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-say ... 022-12-09/

Ukraine war is going to ‘take a while,’ Putin says as he warns nuclear risk is increasing
Jessie Yeung
By Jessie Yeung and Katharina Krebs, CNN
Updated 5:12 AM EST, Thu December 8, 2022
https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/07/europe/p ... index.html

Putin Says Russia May Add Nuclear First Strike to Strategy
Russian leader cites what he calls US preventive-strike idea
Putin warned this week risk of nuclear conflict was rising
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... o-strategy

Putin’s War and the Dangers of Russian Disintegration
The Unraveling of a Fragile Multiethnic State Could Lead to More Violence
By Marlene Laruelle
December 9, 2022
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/russian- ... ntegration

2 minute readDecember 9, 20229:43 AM ESTLast Updated an hour ago
Putin says Russia could cut oil production over West's 'stupid' price cap
By Vladimir Soldatkin and Guy Faulconbridge
https://www.reuters.com/business/energy ... 022-12-09/

NATO chief fears Ukraine war could widen into wider conflict
The head of NATO has expressed worry that the fighting in Ukraine could spin out of control and become a war between Russia and NATO
ByJAMEY KEATEN Associated Press
December 9, 2022, 9:54 AM
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wi ... t-94860216

Ukraine war: Russia 'intensifies shelling' in east, Zaporizhzhia claims, Putin on 'Western elites' Access to the commentsCOMMENTS
By Euronews with Reuters, AP, AFP • Updated: 09/12/2022 - 14:58
https://www.euronews.com/2022/12/09/ukr ... tern-elite
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:45 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:36 am
Guest wrote:

Friday December 9th, 2022

instead of posting your usual idiotic Russian troll nonsense, and attacking the other members of this forum, many of whom are more knowledgeable and intelligent than you are, why don't you try something different.

write a non-ideological summary of the macrovoices podcast with Mr gromen. your report should be like an unbiased news story, not tainted with Russian troll talking points. in the future, do similar reports on what Russian analysts who oppose the Ukrainian invasion are saying. save your Russian troll rants, and your idiotic attacks on the rest of the forum, for your own thread.
Do you believe that "Democracy" matters to the USA, John? I'm talking in the last 30 years, at least. I await your answer, but I'm guessing it'll be a non-answer since the reality is indeed uncomfortable for us Americans. Much more uncomfortable, though, for others given what we've done in that time period.

John

Post by John »

Saturday December 10th, 2022
shoshin wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:55 am
John, I would’ve expected you to chime in on ChatGPT by now. I for one welcome our new AI overlords!
you may recall that a few days ago I was describing how Elon musk and Twitter might automate the content moderation process, so that it's done through AI technology, without any bias except to follow written rules that anybody can understand.

as I wrote at the time, the algorithm would be in two stages. in the first stage the text in the tweet would be converted into a standard structure that could be analyzed many other components, such as to translate it into another language.

ChatGPT and GPT-3 are related technologies that are used to implement the first part of the algorithm. if and when Twitter implements the automated content moderation algorithm, it will use these technologies to accomplish the first part.

John

Post by John »

Saturday December 10th, 2022
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:25 pm

Do you believe that "Democracy" matters to the USA, John? I'm talking in the last 30 years, at least. I await your answer, but I'm guessing it'll be a non-answer since the reality is indeed uncomfortable for us Americans. Much more uncomfortable, though, for others given what we've done in that time period.
Quelle surprise! once a troll, always a troll.
instead of defending your previous claims about MacroVoices, as I requested, you completely ignored what I wrote and wrote some nonsense about democracy, at the same time once again insulting me.

first off, America is not a democracy. it's a republic, a constitutional republic. as a matter of fact, most countries of the world, the ones that hold any sort of elections, refer to themselves as democracies. for example, China refers to itself as a democracy with Chinese characteristics.

so really, you have absolutely no clue what's going on, while most of the other members of this forum do, even though you constantly insult and disparage them. you should learn from them rather than insulting them.

the constitutional issue being most discussed in Washington these days is censorship and freedom of speech. freedom of speech is the first right guaranteed by the Bill of Rights in the Constitution, and it's deeply embedded in the American culture. the American people will not for long tolerate the loss of this sacred right.

the Democrats for 5 years have been implementing a harsh censorship regime, by using the FBI to intimidate mainstream media and social media, and use extrajudicial harassment and arrests of political opponents.

this censorship regime is now falling apart. it was liable to start happening anyway after the midterm elections, but Elon musk's release of the Twitter files has greatly accelerated it. all the worst suspicions of conservatives are being confirmed on a daily basis, and after the Republicans take over the house and set up investigative committees, a lot more of these illegal activities will be revealed.

once again, please stop posting nonsense provided by your troll master, or, if you must, please confine it to your own thread.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:33 pm
Quelle surprise! once a troll, always a troll.
instead of defending your previous claims about MacroVoices, as I requested, you completely ignored what I wrote and wrote some nonsense about democracy, at the same time once again insulting me.

first off, America is not a democracy. it's a republic, a constitutional republic. as a matter of fact, most countries of the world, the ones that hold any sort of elections, refer to themselves as democracies. for example, China refers to itself as a democracy with Chinese characteristics.

so really, you have absolutely no clue what's going on, while most of the other members of this forum do, even though you constantly insult and disparage them. you should learn from them rather than insulting them.
Read the question I asked, which wasn't your answer (I never said anything about the USA being a democracy). You try to call me clueless but my question wasn't about anything else than what the US says about democracy, which they do talk about, and what WE do abroad. Again, you didn't even practice good reading comprehension in your desire to try to correct me, which was a failure.

Also, people can go listen to Mr. Gromen and see what he says if they like. MacroVoices is a great show. You'd just accuse me of altering the show's points, so it's another reason not to waste my time.
the constitutional issue being most discussed in Washington these days is censorship and freedom of speech. freedom of speech is the first right guaranteed by the Bill of Rights in the Constitution, and it's deeply embedded in the American culture. the American people will not for long tolerate the loss of this sacred right.

the Democrats for 5 years have been implementing a harsh censorship regime, by using the FBI to intimidate mainstream media and social media, and use extrajudicial harassment and arrests of political opponents.

this censorship regime is now falling apart. it was liable to start happening anyway after the midterm elections, but Elon musk's release of the Twitter files has greatly accelerated it. all the worst suspicions of conservatives are being confirmed on a daily basis, and after the Republicans take over the house and set up investigative committees, a lot more of these illegal activities will be revealed.

once again, please stop posting nonsense provided by your troll master, or, if you must, please confine it to your own thread.
I of course agree with you about Demoncrats and have always said that. I'm not sure why I'm the enemy. You'd think I'm the one banning the orthodox churches in Ukraine or burning the holy icons ... oh wait, that's the great government and leaders of Ukraine!

You can't have it both ways. My message will get through, because it is both sane, true, and relevant.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

9 DEC, 11:36
Russia may borrow US idea of disarming strike — Putin
https://tass.com/politics/1548711

10 Dec, 2022 10:18
HomeRussia & Former Soviet Union
NATO boss warns of potential war with Russia
https://www.rt.com/news/567997-nato-direct-war-russia/

It is down to the wire with Netanyahu in forming a government
By TAL SHALEV Published: DECEMBER 9, 2022 14:00
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/polit ... cle-724417
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

tim

Post by tim »

What does China know about the mRNA shots that we don't? The connection China has to the mRNA vaccines, while not using them on their own people, is disturbing.

https://www.politico.eu/article/germany ... cines-duh/
China still has not allowed the use of Western mRNA jabs and is instead relying on its own vaccines, which are based on more traditional technologies and have failed to hinder the latest wave of coronavirus cases in the country.

Scholz announced during his recent visit to China that expats living in the country would soon be be offered the BioNTech/Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, but that does not apply to Chinese citizens.

One China-made mRNA vaccine, from the company Walvax, has yet to be allowed in the country, but was approved in Indonesia in late September.
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/10/27/mrn ... udy-finds/
A Swiss study found elevated levels of the protein troponin in all of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine recipients it analyzed, indicating the shots are routinely causing heart injury.
The Daily Sceptic noted that the “official line” has been to blame any heart injuries or cardiac-related deaths on the SARS-CoV-2 virus. But Australia’s experience with the pandemic has provided a “control group,” because the island nation had a relatively small number of reported COVID infections – about 30,000 with 910 deaths – before mid-2021, when the immunization campaign was in full swing.

A group of U.K. physicians and scientists called HART, Health Advisory and Recovery Team, noted Australia “did not have prior Covid as a reason for seeing this rise in mortality and hospital pressure from spring 2021.”

Instead, “the results from this control group indicate that the cause of this rise in deaths, particularly in young people, must be something in common with Australia, Europe and the USA.”
He explained that troponin is a type of protein found in the muscles of the heart. Troponin isn’t normally found in the blood, but when heart muscles become damaged, troponin enters the bloodstream.

Prasad said the Swiss study shows that nearly everyone who receives the COVID-19 vaccine is getting a little heart damage and some much more.
https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/news/a ... d-vaccine/
Dr. Peter McCullough is among prominent cardiologists calling for a halt to the COVID-19 mRNA shots, contending there is a link between the vaccines and the apparent increase in reports of sudden deaths from cardiac arrest.

In a column on his Substack page, he pointed to an unusual study conducted in Germany of autopsies of 35 people who died within 20 days of COVID-19 vaccine injection.

A total of 25, or 71%, had a final diagnosis consistent with a vaccine injury, including myocardial infarction, worsening heart failure, vascular aneurysm, pulmonary embolism, fatal stroke and vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia.

Significantly, McCullough said, five cases had acute myocarditis as the cause. Biopsies of the heart muscle, he pointed out, showed “patchy inflammation very similar to what was seen in the deltoid muscle were the mRNA vaccine was injected.”

“Inflammation in the heart was coincident with the same pattern of inflammation in the arm,” McCullough explained. “Thus we can conclude death within a few days of vaccination is most likely due to the genetic product and that inflammation in the arm may be a surrogate for a similar process in the heart.”

McCullough noted the public “is becoming increasingly disturbed with reports of death among the vaccinated.”

“It is natural to ask ‘was the death caused by vaccination?’ The most definitive way of answering that question is with autopsy,” he wrote.

Dr. Marty Makary, a surgeon and public policy researcher at Johns Hopkins University, also weighed in on the study, which was led by Constantin Schwab of the Institute of Pathology at Heidelberg University Hospital.

“This is a German study from a reputable group. It’s very hard to conduct this research in the U.S.,” Makary wrote.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Bob Butler

The First Amendment confronting Lies

Post by Bob Butler »

John wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:33 pm

this censorship regime is now falling apart. it was liable to start happening anyway after the midterm elections, but Elon musk's release of the Twitter files has greatly accelerated it. all the worst suspicions of conservatives are being confirmed on a daily basis, and after the Republicans take over the house and set up investigative committees, a lot more of these illegal activities will be revealed.once again, please stop posting nonsense provided by your troll master, or, if you must, please confine it to your own thread.
There is a big difference between private social media being adverse to the spreading of MAGA lies and the FBI intimidating the mainstream media. Something does need to be done about correcting the lies, and most private companies are doing it. In fact, stopping the building of an alternate worldview by repeated lying is one of the big corrections I anticipate for this crisis. Allowing one group to blatantly lie from positions that can usually be trusted has to ring loud alarm bells, and they likely will. This is one of the things to be done if the big problems of this crisis are not to be repeated.

The FBI intimidating mainstream media? Extrajudicial harassments? Arrests of people who don’t have probable cause of committing a crime without a solid record of conviction? Not that I have heard of. If you could give examples of these? This is to me an example of conservative lies without basis being spread to the gullible.

Deep apologies for seeming to agree with Breeze. ;)