Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:19 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:33 pm
It's my opinion that you have no idea what you're talking about. It's also my very strong opinion that people who are part Jewish can see both sides of this argument more clearly than either side. And I am that, you can be sure.
In case you haven't noticed, this discussion started because another poster strongly implied that an "International Jewish Conspiracy" exists, and I objected to that claim. What do you believe?
I'm not the one harping on about a conspiracy. I think Jews are what they are. Pointing out that the Russian oligarachs are mostly Jewish and that they openly brag on Israeli television of their brutality and degeneracy says everything about Israeli society.

You have no idea what is going on anywhere. You're an idiot. And I hope that you only cause yourself harm in the future and not injure the innocent (though I suspect you already have).

You don't have any experience with what you spew about. Having lived through nightmares that would easily break a a paper doll like you, I I can see you clearly for the liar you are. You're the one that hides behing the charge of anti-semitism the way blacks and Latinos hide behind charges of racism. How tedious.

You asked for proof of what I wrote--you were given it. I didn't even see your question before the response arrived. You didn't even try to look up the program. You are stupid and lazy. And you deserve these attacks because you accuse without bothering to research what others say.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:45 pm
I'm not the one harping on about a conspiracy. I think Jews are what they are. Pointing out that the Russian oligarachs are mostly Jewish and that they openly brag on Israeli television of their brutality and degeneracy says everything about Israeli society.
You literally referred to a "Jewish menace" right at the beginning of this argument. I've met many people like you before, albeit on other forums. Virtually all of them believe that everything that all Jews do is a racially motivated conspiracy; they want to take over the world and destroy the Gentiles. And I'm sure you believe that same nonsense narrative.
I didn't even see your question before the response arrived. You didn't even try to look up the program.
Wrong. Higgenbotham gave me a link; I looked at it. I then looked up an article cited in that link which discusses that show in further detail. Then I posted my response.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:32 pm
Guest wrote:
You literally referred to a "Jewish menace" right at the beginning of this argument. I've met many people like you before, albeit on other forums. Virtually all of them believe that everything that all Jews do is a racially motivated conspiracy; they want to take over the world and destroy the Gentiles. And I'm sure you believe that same nonsense narrative.
No, Iwas responding to Cool Breeze, not you. You were too busy virtue signalling--pay attention. The only nonsense narrative is coming out of you.
I didn't even see your question before the response arrived. You didn't even try to look up the program.
Wrong. Higgenbotham gave me a link; I looked at it. I then looked up an article cited in that link which discusses that show in further detail. Then I posted my response.
Wrong. I posted and you said "post the link or it didn't happen"--a very childish response. But, then again,dishonest creatures like you think everyone is a liar, so your response makes sense. You admit that you posted the "didn't happen" taunt without looking up anything. It was Higgenbotham that appeared after your response and confirmed what I said.

Your responses are cut and paste SJW responses. The base SJW believes that if he gets in the last word, "He wins", which is not true at all. You just look the little boy your are. You are still talking in circles and saying nothing. You are still virtue signalling and saying nothing and accomplishing nothing. Your typical of half the electorate and this is why America is in ruins.

I hope you don't die too quickly. Dik. I want you to rot in the socilaists juices of a failed communist state called America for a long time. You deserve that.

London calling

Post by London calling »

DaKardii wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dakardii is a prime example of the kind of person you don't bother arguing with. It's a waste of time. And you are right, Dik will never do anything but starve to death in the giant gulag called America he helped create.

Post by Guest »

:lol:
DaKardii wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's wonderful to watch this insane ignoramuse do his thing! :lol:

I'll see you on the battlefield, Dickie, unless you are hiding out in your mother's basement.

Guest 2

Post by Guest 2 »

London calling wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:25 am
DaKardii wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dakardii is a prime example of the kind of person you don't bother arguing with. It's a waste of time. And you are right, Dik will never do anything but starve to death in the giant gulag called America he helped create.
America is in deep trouble, and still people like this guy want to want virtue signal. He thinks he is making a difference with his (what he believs to be) pithy comments and by splitting hairs and trying "dazzle" everyone with his rhetoric. It's not working. Unreal.

Okay. Okay. I get it. You are morally superior to everyone else. Dakardii: the great defender of Russia's violet and rapacious Jewish oligarchs. They're are Jews, so I guess that's why they are allowed to have access to high level government officials, own football clubs in England, settle anywhere they like. These rapists and murders are feted in London, Paris, and New York. I know. I know. You are not defending them per se, you just don't want religion brough into it, BUT religion is a key factor in their rise because Jews netwrk in Russia, help each other across the globe, and find safehaven in Israel. It doesn't matter what you write; no one cares, no one believes you, and everyone in Eastern (and larely in the western) Europe knows the reality of the siutation. If you were to talk like this in Eastern Europe people would either laugh in your face or throw off the roof.

Da Kardii, I think you are either a fool or a shill. I hope for your own sake that are a shill; otherwise, you are really stupid.

John

Post by John »

** 29-Nov-2020 World View: Scandal TV, vote rigging and Dominion Software

From e-mail:
> Was thinking of you as I hear reports of voting
> software irregularities. You often have referred to the
> combination of Boomer managers allowing GenX/Millenial
> mayhem. Morality goes out the window.

> At defendingtherepublic.org there are links to two lawsuit filings
> by attorney Sidney Powell. (Each about 140 pages long).

> Would love to hear your Technical analysis - perhaps via
> generational dynamics.

> The charges seem so fantastic that I am not sure what to make of
> them.
I haven't read the filings, but based on televised reports that I've
seen, the Dominion Software has holes, and it would have been possible
within the Dominion Software system for the Democrats to change votes
from one candidate to another, if they wanted to.

In fact, I saw an interview on tv with the president of Dominion
Software where he was asked whether the software could be used to
change votes, and he gave a weasel-worded answer. So if I needed
convincing, that convinced me. So I'm certain that the Democrats
could have used the Dominion software to rig the election, if they had
chosen to do so. And since the Democrats and mainstream media have
committed fraud every day since Trump took office, there's no doubt in
my mind that they did choose to do so, and that Democrats did use
Dominion software to change votes. Whether that was enough to flip
the election is unknown, but that information may come out in
investigations over the next few months.

It's almost certainly too late to change the election outcome, but as
I understand it, Trump's legal strategy now is to continue bringing
court cases, in order to get the Dominion situation into a court over
the next few months, so that the rigged election can reach some kind
of court verdict, at least to make sure that the Democrats won't be
able to rig the 2022 election as well. In one scenario, Dominion
Software sues Trump to protect its brand, and that will force all the
evidence to be presented in course.

It's true that the charges seem fantastic. But think that a year ago
it would have been thought fantastic that Twitter, Facebook and Google
had become Gods that could control everything we read, everything we
say, and everything we think, and that's come true too. Misusing vote
counting software to rig an election is not nearly as fantastic as
some other things that I've seen as a senior software engineer for the
last few decades. In fact, my guess is that the Dominion Software
vote count would be trivial to change by a knowledgeable systems
software engineer who knows more about software development than just
how to put up a web page.

*** Scandal TV series and Defiance Ohio vote rigging

Starting in the 1990s, I began recording prime time tv shows that I
didn't have time to watch, so I could watch them later. This has
turned into something of a monster, as I'm now over four years behind
on watching them. But I enjoy watching them, as opposed to
subscribing to Netflix or something.

So anyway, yesterday I started watching Scandal episode S06E10 (The
Decision), recorded on April 13, 2017, and I was extremely startled by
the fact that it was about presidential election vote rigging. How
timely! How fortuitous!

This episode refers back to an earlier episode, S02E07 (Defiance),
which was broadcast on November 28, 2012. In that episode, it was
revealed that the reason that Fitz Grant won the presidential election
was because Olivia Pope had authorized the rigging of voting machines
in Defiance County, Ohio. Ohio was a swing state, so rigging the
voting machines gave Fitz the victory in 2012.

The April 13, 2017, episode was broadcast several months into the
Trump administration. At that time, there had been a great deal of
publicity about how the cast of Scandal had been traumatized by
Trump's victory. They had gathered on election day to celebrate
Hillary's victory, and when Trump won, they were all bawling and in
tears, and they were extremely depressed for weeks afterward, as I
recall the news stories at the time.

The April 13, 2017, episode was a bizarre "what if" episode which
portrayed what would have happened if Olivia had said "No" to rigging
the Defiance Ohio voting machines in 2012, so Fitz lost. Things turn
out badly in the "what if" scenario, and the episode sends a very
strong message. At the most dramatic moment in the episode, Fitz says
to Olivia, in essence: "You made a mistake. You should have
authorized the vote rigging. You should have rigged the election. At
least then I would have been president."

So, in my opinion, this episode was a call to arms to the Democrats to
find a way to rig the 2020 election. At that time, the Democrats were
already using bribery, extortion, and lying to courts to try to get
Trump removed, leading to the Russian, Ukraine and impeachment hoaxes.

The Wuhan Coronavirus pandemic was a godsend to the Democrats, since
they used it to flood the country with unsolicited ballots, and they
were able to use that in conjunction with the Dominion Software. At
least, that's what Trump's legal team is expecting to prove.

---- Sources:

-- Sidney Powell's Legal Defense Fund
https://defendingtherepublic.org/
(DefendingTheRepublic)

-- Defiance Ruined Everything: Scandal Episode 207 Recap
https://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2012/11 ... recap.html
(AwesomelyLuvvie, 30-Nov-2012)

-- Scandal Season 6, Episode 10 Recap: "The Decision"
https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2017/0 ... episode-10
(Refinery29, 14-Apr-2017)

-- 5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5- ... ion-norms/
(Federalist, 23-Nov-2020)

-- Majority Of Republicans Say Trump ‘Rightfully Won,’ Election Was
Rigged: Poll
https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/18/majo ... ters-poll/
(DailyCaller, 18-Nov-2020)

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:06 am
No, Iwas responding to Cool Breeze, not you. You were too busy virtue signalling--pay attention. The only nonsense narrative is coming out of you.
Yes you were. And your response sounded a lot like you agree with his position on the existence of an IJC. Am I wrong on that one?
Wrong. I posted and you said "post the link or it didn't happen"--a very childish response.
I didn't say "post the link." I said "Name the show and when you saw it." Sure, my tone was a bit harsh. But what I said was nothing more than asking for evidence. Anybody could say "I saw X and now I believe Y" on the Internet. You are no exception.
Your typical of half the electorate and this is why America is in ruins.
Wrong. America is in ruins because of >95% of the electorate keep electing the Uniparty. This election, I was part of the <5% that voted third party. I won't own what happens in the next 4 years.
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:06 am
I want you to rot in the socilaists juices of a failed communist state called America for a long time.
London calling wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:25 am
Dik will never do anything but starve to death in the giant gulag called America he helped create.
Assuming you're American, we've been rotting in the statist juices of America, perhaps for our whole lives.
Guest 2 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:35 am
You are not defending them per se, you just don't want religion brough into it, BUT religion is a key factor in their rise because Jews netwrk in Russia, help each other across the globe, and find safehaven in Israel.
You're right that many Jews have a very strong sense of community towards each other. If you know their theology or even their experiences in Europe since 70 AD, you would understand why. And then reflect on the idea that some families are so tightly-knit that they would do anything for each other, even hide them from the law.

John

Post by John »

** 29-Nov-2020 World View: Keeping civil
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:37 am
> It's wonderful to watch this insane ignoramuse do his thing!
> :lol:

> I'll see you on the battlefield, Dickie, unless you are hiding out
> in your mother's basement.
This crosses a line and appears to be a threat. Being able to post
anonymously is a privilege, and people who do so have a particular
obligation to be respectful of others.

This is a sensitive discussion among people with deeply held views.
All the participants are intelligent and thoughtful, but the
discussion is crossing the line into name-calling and worse. Please
keep things civil, and don't force me to delete postings, which I hate
to do.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:24 pm
** 29-Nov-2020 World View: Keeping civil
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:37 am
> It's wonderful to watch this insane ignoramuse do his thing!
> :lol:

> I'll see you on the battlefield, Dickie, unless you are hiding out
> in your mother's basement.
This crosses a line and appears to be a threat. Being able to post
anonymously is a privilege, and people who do so have a particular
obligation to be respectful of others.
In my opinion (and only my opinion), this doesn't sound like a threat but rather a taunt from a frontline soldier to a coward whom poster knows the subject will never fight on a battlefield. You cannot hurt some who is not fighting against you in a war when they are faraway from you and eating gummi bears and drinking beer in their mother's basement.

America is on the brink of seriously violent civil unrest and civil war is very real possibilty. The BLM/ANTIFA crowd loot, rob, and attack the defenseless. Biden will restrict gun owners anyway he can so that Americans will be helpless. It will be a killing field. I know about that myself. Yes. I do. You won't like it. You'll have to take more word for it. But not for long. Sooon they will be dragging you out onto the killing field.

Protip: If they shoot you or smash you in the head and don't kill you, play dead. Then when night falls and they off raping and getting drunk, you can crawl away and try to escape.