Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
DaKardii

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by DaKardii »

John wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 6:27 pm
** 14-May-2020 World View: Graphics
DaKardii wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 4:45 pm
> Thanks. Just created a new topic.
Your post contains the link

https://ibb.co/qRhWHV8

If you go to that page and right click on the graphic,
then you can get the image location, which is

https://i.ibb.co/dQXLNxv/Allies-vs-Axis.png

Then you can insert the actual graphic into your post:

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.ibb.co/dQXLNxv/Allies-vs-Axis.png[/img]
Thanks, John! Really appreciate it.

Post by Guest »

China looks to be about to invade Taiwan. I have family there, but they refuse to leave. They don't think it will happen.

John

Post by John »

** 15-May-2020 World View: Invade Taiwan?
Guest wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:09 am
> China looks to be about to invade Taiwan. I have family there, but
> they refuse to leave. They don't think it will
> happen.
Why do you say that? How are things different today than they were
last month or last year?

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
China looks to be about to invade Taiwan. I have family there, but they refuse to leave. They don't think it will happen.
Are you sure?

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/news ... -50-years/

Post by guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Are you sure?

Okay. So the invasion WILL happen this year. And with all four US carrier groups in Asia plagued with the Wuhan virus, the Chinese have a window of opportunity. The Reds will take it.

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:33 am
DaKardii wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Are you sure?

Okay. So the invasion WILL happen this year. And with all four US carrier groups in Asia plagued with the Wuhan virus, the Chinese have a window of opportunity. The Reds will take it.
Americans have become beta cucks. They will lose the next war. They deserve to.

John

Post by John »

17-May-20 World View -- Trump administration will block chip shipments to China's Huawei

Generational Theory: Is nuclear war with China inevitable?

** 17-May-20 World View -- Trump administration will block chip shipments to China's Huawei
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e200517

Contents:
Trump administration will block chip shipments to China's Huawei
The Huawei threat to national security
The world is waking up to the character of the Chinese Communist Party
Faustian bargains with China
Generational Theory: Is nuclear war with China inevitable?

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, China, Huawei Technologies,
Chinese Communist Party, CCP,
Taiwan, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd, TSMC,
Wuhan Institute Of Virology, World Health Organization, WHO,
Faust, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Mandate from Heaven,
Belt and Road Initiative, BRI, debt trap diplomachy,
Sri Lanka, Democratic Republic of Congo, DRC, Ghana, Zambia, Kenya,
Uighurs, Kazakhs, South China Sea,
Israel, Lebanon, Hezbollah, Ehud Olmert,
Japan, Marco Polo Bridge Incident, Rape of Nanking, Unit 731

Joel

Post by Joel »

I can't believe the response to this pandemic: the near total destruction of Western economies.

We live in an age of ridiculous, virtue signalling, moral outrage, and all of this has led us to this absolute disaster. The hysterical panic fanning by the press and social media has led to massive economic destruction. SJWs happily grew beards and sang songs together on Zoom while the economy imploded around them.

The true effect of this economic catastrophe have not yet sunk in to Western societies. It will. I doubt anyone will really learn much of a lesson. The babbling SJWs are still taking to Twitter to express outrage at every turn, and the BBC and CNN still spout off and blame everything on President Trump. It boggles the mind.

Italians aren't singing on their balconies like they used.

I find solace in very little these days; however, that the unskilled and talentless SJWs working as waiters, baristas and clerks at vape shops will mostly be left unemployed and even homeless if their parents lose their jobs too, does provide some. Finally, the people who have spent their lives tearing down Western Civilization will get to experience the misery of living without it.

Post by Guest »

Surely we need to dig deeper into the concept of “excess deaths”. My understanding is that most deaths have occurred when sufferers have been elderly, suffering from a prior medical condition or overweight. Clearly such people need to be protected, probably on the basis of isolation supported by those with excellent PPE.

However the risk of death for those who are young, healthy and slim is extremely low. Yes they may suffer flu like symptoms, yes they may pass the virus on to other young, healthy, slim people, but is this a good reason to shut down the world economy?

I don’t have a problem with the concept of “R”, but surely we need two - RP - the measure of R amongst the general public and RV, the measure of R amongst the vulnerable?

Thus RV needs to be as low as possible as it results in serious illness, huge healthcare cost, high mortality and the risk of health or care workers bring affected.

However, so long as this group is protected and isolated, surely high RP is a good thing as we get this virus over with as quickly as possible?

The young people picnicking in London parks have probably got a friend or two who had an unpleasant time in bed sweating, coughing and feeling grim. They know that their friends got over it and aren’t particularly worried about catching it themselves. They don’t know an elderly person who has died and this is not surprising as I believe that Covid 19 has killed somewhere around 1% of the over 80s. As such it has not killed 99% of the oldest age group.

Francis

Post by Francis »

Sooner or later, questions will be asked if this lockdown was really necessary, or was it political folly? The financial turmoil caused will be massive to most businesses, and in turn to the people of the UK. Mass unemployment, home repossessions, rental arrears both residential and commercial, company debt, banking debt and all other financial defaults will cause havoc. It may even be that publicly paid employees are affected!

Will Chinese investment be allowed, termed inward investment to soften the blow!

The Government will then be able to rebuild from a very low ebb, holding up their thumb, saying what a good boy am I ! I am not unaware of the tragic loss of life, and the huge efforts of our medical staff and carers due to this Chinese virus.

Surely, should all the above happen, there must be a day of reckoning with China!