Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
shoshin

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by shoshin »

John, did you notice that "CH86" revealingly mis-quoted your "faster than Jack Robinson" comment as "Jackie Robinson." Since the "Jack Robinson" slang is quite old, probably from 18th Century America (and has nothing to do with the famous baseball player), Mr CH86 reveals himself to be either (a) quite young, or (b) ignorant of American culture and slang and most likely a "furriner." I'd bet Asian or Russian, here to sow discord and doubt in your forum. Another example of Chinese infiltrators who despise your views?

John

Post by John »

** 25-Aug-2019 CH86 and Jack Robinson
shoshin wrote: > John, did you notice that "CH86" revealingly mis-quoted your
> "faster than Jack Robinson" comment as "Jackie Robinson." Since
> the "Jack Robinson" slang is quite old, probably from 18th Century
> America (and has nothing to do with the famous baseball player),
> Mr CH86 reveals himself to be either (a) quite young, or (b)
> ignorant of American culture and slang and most likely a
> "furriner." I'd bet Asian or Russian, here to sow discord and
> doubt in your forum. Another example of Chinese infiltrators who
> despise your views?
Actually, I didn't know all that stuff. The reason I used the phrase
was because my mother used to use it. As you say, the phrase dates
back to the 1700s, and possibly the 1600s:

https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/jack-robinson.html

As for CH86, I don't think the Chinese sent him. He was born in 1986,
so he's just a child. He's was in the Fourth Turning forum since the
mid-2000s, but after all these years, still has no grasp at all of
even the simplest concepts in the Fourth Turning book. As far as I
can tell, he had a very bad relationship with father, because he
vitriolically hates Boomers, and interprets everything through the
lens of "how did the evil Boomers cause this." He's a one-issue
fanatic, and he often writes incoherent gibberish.

Here's what he wrote yesterday:
CH86 wrote: > I'm actually of Mixed race, but the Clintons and Desire they and
> other Silent/Boomer Gerontocrats personify to turn us all into
> metrosexual Fags IS the crisis. Now they want to Import Hordes of
> Foreigners from the third world in order to replace Actual
> Americans because they know actual Americans do not/no longer
> agree with them, increasingly even the non-white ones. The
> elimination of the Clintons and their Ilk is the necessary
> prerequisite in order get anything done. Only Known Globalist
> constituencies (Liberal aristocrats, Jews, Southern Black Women,
> Fat Girls, Fags and subservient Momma's boys) still believe and
> follow Clintonism and the Clintons.
This is a good example of his incoherent gibberish, but his claim to
be "Mixed race" is interesting. Since he hates immigrants and others
of "Mixed race," maybe this explains why he hates himself. Also,
maybe it tells us that his parents are of different races, and that's
influenced his fanaticism and insanity.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Most Millennials would like to take a giant wrecking ball to the statue of liberty and UN headquarters and would have a great big grin while doing it. You just choose to surround yourself with the subservient "teacher's pet" millies and SJWs because those are the only ones who could possibly align with you. The "kids" have NEVER been on board with your policies as far back as the Iranian Hostage crisis back in 1979. We hate you neocons and Neolibs and your centrist candidates. Just thinking of all the opportunities missed in the past 39 years if boomers when they saw the blindfolded embassy personnel, and then simply said "we're sorry that our humanitarian pacifism caused other nations to view us as weaklings we're sorry". If boomers simply done that instead of being globalist control freaks obsessed with childish ideals we would have most of our problems. Foreigners are being mass imported who want a free lunch but boomers REFUSE to turn them back because that would be "mean". Boomers give money to criminal foreigners while our veterans starve in the streets. WE NON-GLOBALISTS ARE PUTTING OUR FOOT DOWN, we will NOT be ruled by Losers, Retards, Globalist Jews, Neocons, Fags, Fat Girls and Southern black Aunt Jeminas. The genetically fit Americans of all types, are saying NO to this tyranny of Losers and Human Refuse.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Great article from November 2016 about the Current order in the west, its current stability levels and the Possiblity of a Nuclear World War III.

http://thesaker.is/trump-elected-as-pre ... rtunities/
Last edited by CH86 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

CH86 wrote:
John wrote:** 24-Aug-2019 World View: Defending Taiwan
John wrote:** 23-Aug-2019 China attacks Taiwan

At any rate, if China attacks Taiwan, then America will defend
Taiwan.
CH86 wrote: > No we won't. Taiwan is not a real treaty ally, especially if China
> blockades rather than lands ground forces.
Yes we will. If China attacks Taiwan, then American warplanes
will be in the air and American warships will be mobilized
before you can say Jack Robinson.
No we won't, also congress and senate must approve so even if we do (intervene) , we literally "can't" under existing law do it "faster than saying jackie robinson". There is no way the president can send military forces even if he/she wants to without the legislative branch's approval. You know full well what the law on the books says on such matters. Even when Japan attacked pearl harbor, we gathered congress to authorize military action afterwards.
Gee, CH86, I'm glad to know that Truman could not go into Korea, and Johnson could not go into Vietnam, without Congressional approval. Why if not for that there could be a wall in Washington DC with almost 60,000 names on it!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Gee, CH86, I'm glad to know that Truman could not go into Korea, and Johnson could not go into Vietnam, without Congressional approval. Why if not for that there could be a wall in Washington DC with almost 60,000 names on it!
Citing the Vietnam war as an example, AND saying that it was the right thing to do. Have you globalists learned absolutely nothing since the 1950s? The Vietnam war, which wrecked our social fabric throughout the west with the damage still being visible to this day. An obvious example of government overreach. Establishment TYRANTS need to learn how to share, YOU guys need to take responsibility, and when things do go wrong, you definitely need to STOP blaming everybody else for not slavishly agreeing with you guys. These days it is blatantly obvious that the American People HATE their ruling class.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/illiter ... ssion=true

Why would China want to attack the US now? All they have to do is wait for is this low IQ, non white demographic timebomb to finish exploding and we're done.

Face it Boomers Civil War comes....

Post by Guest »

Millenial83 wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/illiter ... ssion=true

Why would China want to attack the US now? All they have to do is wait for is this low IQ, non white demographic timebomb to finish exploding and we're done.

Agree. I don't want to live in Mexico. Mexicans don't want to live there either. Mexicans just want to live off of the American taxpayer in the US. Mexicans aren't taking over America, they are destroying it. It's over.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

Guest wrote:
Millenial83 wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/illiter ... ssion=true

Agree. I don't want to live in Mexico. Mexicans don't want to live there either. Mexicans just want to live off of the American taxpayer in the US. Mexicans aren't taking over America, they are destroying it. It's over.
It's not over. Talk to me in 10 years after the 2nd American Civil War succeeds in making America American (white) again.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

https://amp.economist.com/special-repor ... ssion=true

But please John, the smart but stupid Boomer, please tell me how we're all equal and "racism" is evil. Hahahaha