Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
CH86

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by CH86 »

John wrote:
In a non-crisis era, countries can more easily be successful at
staying neutral, like a disease that can't spread because everyone is
vaccinated. But in a Crisis era, nationalism and xenophobia are
extremely high everywhere, and the disease spreads very rapidly,
because no one is vaccinated.
John, the problem at least in America and Europe as well, and to a very limited extent, in latin America too, during the current saeculum; is that there is not enough nationalism, not too much nationalism. Here in the United States political and Military initiatives are consistently watered down by silent and boomer globalists. In Europe the decision to let in refugees was made without the consent of the citizenry. Even in Latin America governments suppress activists on both the left and on the right, Venezuela is the exception and is trying to fight off globalist suppression efforts.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Kim gives Trump until year end to be flexible:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... e-flexible
Israel launches airstrikes on Syria:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... e-election
Egypt leaves Arab NATO group:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... nato-group
Trump to dump migrants in Sanctuary cities:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... -democrats
Next conflict will be decided in Space:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... lost-space
China slams Australia's comments:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... australias
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Not PC

Post by Not PC »

Guest wrote:
zzazz wrote:On what is total gibberish---
John wrote in the book excerpt a post or two back
It's 100% certain that there will be massive wars, including one or
two world wars in this century. So the world war with China that this
book is about is actually quite likely.
This is total gibberish dressed up like a syllogism. To see that you just try to apply the same logic with other concepts (as Aristotle taught us).
so for example:
It is 100% certain there will be massive floods, including some in this century, So a massive flood covering the whole Sahara is actually quite likely.

Much of John's reasoning is tainted by this kind of mental sloppiness, and it prejudices people against GD, and makes it hard to be pursuaded by any of his arguments.
This kind of thinking comes from the lack of natural selection on the human population.

Someone who thinks like this would've been culled in nature for the lack of mental capacity to store food and survive a long winter.

Or fallen prey to a saber toothed tiger.

But, we instead have civilization that has likely subsidized people who think like this, making the average IQ fall a few more points.
Throughout history, governments had executed at least 2% of every generation; generally the sociopathic murderers would be killed and kept from breeding. This allowed society continue its upward movement.

Today, with liberals in charge, it's the bottom 2% that breed the most, thus society is collapsing.

Thanks, liberals.

John

Post by John »

Navigator wrote:In WW2, the Allies, especially the normally restrained British, were attempting to kill as many German civilians as possible. This was the crux of Air Marshal Harris' bombing campaign. The firebombing of Hamburg and Dresden, let alone the carpet bombing of everything we could think of was part of this. In the Pacific Theater, we firebombed every city in Japan with a population of more than 100,000 or so. The plan for the invasion of Japan included using poison gas on the civilian population. In the case of both Germany and Japan, we were ready, willing, and ultimately capable of killing every last one of them. And if that is what is was going to take, we were going to do it.

The willingness on the Allies part to completely annihilate either country and its population is what finally led to complete (at least for Germany, nearly so for Japan) culture change of these formerly completely militaristic cultures. And therefore the destruction rained down on both peoples had a positive result.

See more on culture and culture change at: http://www.comingstorms.com (look at the Culture Category posts)
This is powerful stuff. I've used it in my book.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

The only logical argument for "unconditional surrender" in WW2 was ideological. An idealist obsession with what happened after the enemy admits "you beat me" rather than getting that admission itself. There was no more long-term danger post-D-Day and post-Marianas turkey shoot from Germany or Japan. What would have been the alternatives to making nice with the west for Germany/Japan, an alliance with Stalinist Russia? LOL. Unconditional surrender was unnecessary because a German-Soviet or Japanese-Soviet alliance was impossible.

On a separate but related note, the Initial British intervention in Europe to guarantee Poland's integrity in the summer of 1939, made things much worse than it otherwise would have been. Had Britain remained neutral there simply would have been a Nazi-Soviet war over eastern Europe instead of the WW2 that we know; The Showdown between Hitler and Stalin would have been a bloodbath even worse than the historical eastern front, but the rest of the world would have been much better off. Instead Missionary generation washy-eyed idealists (the direct precursors of the current boomer globalists) forced their preferences down everyone's throats.

John

Post by John »

** 13-Apr-2019 India and Britain commemorate 1919 Amritsar massacre

On April 13, 1919, the Jalianvala Bagh Massacre (Amritsar Massacre)
occurred, when British troops opened fire on 10,000 Sikhs holding a
protest meeting, killing hundreds. Both India and Britain
commemorated the 100th anniversary of that event on Saturday.

The Amritsar Massacre was an Awakening climax. The previous
generational crisis war was the 1857 India anti-British rebellion,
also called India's First War of Independence from the British
colonial power. What started out in 1857 as protests related to the
Hindu veneration of cows grew into an extremely bloody generational
crisis war, resulting in the deaths of over 100,000 Indian civilians.

India remained a British colony, and there was little or no violence
for decades, as often happens after a generational crisis war, since
the traumatized survivors do not wish anything so horrible to happen
again. However, as younger generations with no personal memory of the
war rise to power, conflicts begin again.

In the 1910s, Mahatma Gandhi, the Indian peace activist, launched a
"non-cooperation movement" against the British, involving civil
disobedience. The generational Awakening era climax occurred with the
Amritsar Massacre, which is considered by some to be the worst British
atrocity of the century.

That event convinced both the British and the Indians that Britain
should completely give up colonial control of India. It led to the
partitioning of the Indian subcontinent in 1947 into two new nations,
India and Pakistan, and that led immediately into the Partition war,
one of the bloodiest battles of the 20th century.

The people killed in the Amritsar Massacre were Sikhs in the
"Khalistan" separatist movement, demanding that Punjab become an
independent Sikh state.

Sixty-four years after the Amritsar Massacre of 1919, in 1983, some
Sikh activists took refuge in the Golden Temple Complex at Amritsar,
the most revered place in the Sikh world. In June 1984 Indian troops
launched 'Operation Blue Star'. They attacked the Golden Temple
Complex, killing many of those inside, and seriously damaging the
buildings.

This infuriated the Sikhs, who revived the Khalistan separatist
movement. In October 1984, the world was shocked when India's prime
minister Indira Gandhi was assassinated by two of her Sikh bodyguards,
who were getting revenge. Four days of anti-Sikh rioting followed in
India. The government said that more than 2,700 people, mostly Sikhs,
were killed, while newspapers and human rights groups put the death
toll between 10,000 and 17,000.

There's no known connection between the two, so it may simply be a
coincidence that a similar massacre occurred in Tiananmen Square in
Beijing on May 4, 1919, just three weeks after the Amritsar Massacre.
Word of the Amritsar massacre would surely have reached Beijing, and
might well have inspired the protests. This was the famous "May
Fourth movement," protesting the "Versailles betrayal" of China by the
Versailles peace conference that ended World War I.

When an Awakening climax is a massacre, it can change the direction of
a society. The Amritsar massacre convinced everyone that India should
no longer be a British colony. The 1919 Tiananmen Square massacre
convinced the Chinese to turn against "Western imperialism," which led
to the relationship with Soviet Russia and the adoption of Communism.

--- Sources:

-- Amritsar massacre / After the Jallianwala Bagh massacre, came the
torture, crawling, floggings
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 773961.cms
(TimesOfIndia)

--- Related:

** 30-Nov-18 World View -- Kartarpur Corridor raises concerns about activating the Sikh separatist Khalistan movement
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e181130

** 2-Apr-18 World View -- Massive new anti-India violence in Kashmir leads to 20 deaths
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180402

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

My Reply to John's Amritsar Massacre Article:

Selfish boomers aren't Content with "spreading democracy" (actually globalist tyranny) but instead boomers have the arrogance to dream of bringing back the Czars back to Russia and Undoing all of the 20th century Eurasian revolutions. The 19th century was NOT some golden age, boomer globalists. Bringing back Monarchy is literally the opposite of democracy which you claim to support, anyway.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Tom Mazanec wrote:Good grief.
I've been away for a couple days.
Are John and I the only adults here?
I'm gonna say "Yes", but whether I (in particular, as an observer and commenter) am an adult or not is rather irrelevant.

The question is who is striving to continue the "conversation" in here, and who is striving to silence their "opposition" by intimidation and/or non-engagement (fight or flight, which simply means "panic").

Personally, I love it when my "opposition" speaks their mind and finds ways to further illustrate their thinking in intelligent ways.

He who simply gets "flustered and frustrated", because others aren't convinced to completely agree with their thinking by their "presentations", are (at best) adolescents and degenerate rapidly into full blown infants who throw tantrums because they know they have no power to "convert" others than to display vitriol (and/or violence).

When I call someone a racist, for example, it's because that is what I see them demonstrating. If they don't consider themselves to be racists (or other "ID Supremacist" labels) they are more than welcomed to show me how they are not racists.

They never do. They simply claim that they are "allowed" to be racists because others are being racists "against them".

If being a racist (or other "IDist") is bad, and not being bad is your goal, why would you be a racist?

The "anti-wisdom" of choosing as your overall goal "ID Defense" over "being good" is what fuels the whole "Resentment and the Death of Living Memory begets Genocide" cycle.

Children (of whatever age) who have learned that their behavior in defense of "bad/evil goals" gets them more "free stuff" are really rather easy to identify, and are on display in here in oversized proportion to their actual numerical proportion.

I want them to explain themselves as much as possible. Why do they not want me to explain myself as much as possible?

I'm not interested in converting others. I'm not interested in being converted. I'm interested in allowing "the noisily incorrect" to convert others to choose their goals wisely.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:
zzazz wrote:On what is total gibberish---
John wrote in the book excerpt a post or two back
It's 100% certain that there will be massive wars, including one or
two world wars in this century. So the world war with China that this
book is about is actually quite likely.
This is total gibberish dressed up like a syllogism. To see that you just try to apply the same logic with other concepts (as Aristotle taught us).
so for example:
It is 100% certain there will be massive floods, including some in this century, So a massive flood covering the whole Sahara is actually quite likely.

Much of John's reasoning is tainted by this kind of mental sloppiness, and it prejudices people against GD, and makes it hard to be pursuaded by any of his arguments.
This kind of thinking comes from the lack of natural selection on the human population.

Someone who thinks like this would've been culled in nature for the lack of mental capacity to store food and survive a long winter.

Or fallen prey to a saber toothed tiger.

But, we instead have civilization that has likely subsidized people who think like this, making the average IQ fall a few more points.
Yet strangely, the actual course of the "evolution of things" has brought us to where we are.

Why, and HOW, would actual evolution select for that which should not be selected?

The answer is that that which IS is selected for, and that which ISN'T but "SHOULD" be selected for isn't selected for!

You're "shoulds" should probably be reexamined. I would suggest an increased observational scope of your area of interest.

You've fallen into a wish-world of category errors that makes the head spin.

If you could clear up any confusions that I might seem to have, from your point of view, I'd be very grateful, as you've unfortunately left me with the impression that you're a moron who's somehow learned to type rather well.

FishbellykanakaDude

CH86 wrote:
John wrote:
In a non-crisis era, countries can more easily be successful at
staying neutral, like a disease that can't spread because everyone is
vaccinated. But in a Crisis era, nationalism and xenophobia are
extremely high everywhere, and the disease spreads very rapidly,
because no one is vaccinated.
John, the problem at least in America and Europe as well, and to a very limited extent, in latin America too, during the current saeculum; is that there is not enough nationalism, not too much nationalism. Here in the United States political and Military initiatives are consistently watered down by silent and boomer globalists. In Europe the decision to let in refugees was made without the consent of the citizenry. Even in Latin America governments suppress activists on both the left and on the right, Venezuela is the exception and is trying to fight off globalist suppression efforts.
I agree with you fully, on the LACK of nationalism (as I define nationalism, of course) being a (if not THE) massive problem in the entire world today. Absolutely true.

But your utopian urges don't allow you to see that your solution is abject poppycock.

There is no other way that the current situation could be any different than what it is! Any solution, to anything, that you suggest will ALWAYS be "out of time" (anachronistic) because you assign malice where incompetence is to "blame".

Not comprehending the actual dynamics of "a thing", and replacing them with "wishes" never allows you to feel the useful surfaces that you're TRYING to use. Or worse yet, you actually become RESENTFUL of the real surfaces that "shouldn't be there" and are seemingly "fighting you".

The oscillatory "motion" created by the constant overcompensation due to "wanting this but getting that" (aka frustration) IS the cycle of genocide.

You must SURF the wave you have, and not wish it to be irrationally altered to suit you, because there is no "intelligence" willing to do the alteration, as the wave has already been "intelligently" created as it is, where it is, when it is, for said intelligence's own reasons.

Perhaps a better use of ones energy is to learn to surf competently and allow the urge to find "fulfillment" in being pissed off at the surf to wander off on its own into someone else's mind? It'll find many suckers more than happy to oblige it.

Why would anyone want to be one of those suckers?

..now,.. if you wanna wala'au about the value of non-IDist nationalism, that sounds like some damned good surfin', buckeroo! :)