Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Lying about your population is harder than lying about your "economic growth".

And China is in deep crisis, demographically speaking. THAT is not a lie.

There are some who predict China's population will be less than that of the US in 80 years. I think that's unlikely (not because theirs won't shrink as predicted, but because ours will shrink more or grow less than predicted). Like it or not, WEF-style population reductions are coming. Some by war, many by starvation, most just by old people not being replaced with an equivalent number of young.

China's demographic problem makes Japan look youthful and vibrant by comparison.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:32 pm
I think Butler's recent posts have served a purpose. They show that the liberal narrative is falling apart, as any issue you can name - covid/vax, economy, war, China - is worse than it was when Trump left office 2 years ago. In the liberal narrative, getting rid of Trump was supposed to fix everything, but it did not. The liberals are at a complete loss as to how to explain this and the desperation shows in Butler's posts. However, now that their purpose has been served, I agree it would be better to move on with serious discussion.
Good post. They run out of money by making their selfish power plays (what defines them) in their usual, incompetent, corrupted and egotistical manner. If anything is "conservative" about humanity, that certainly is (and shows you why Bish's nonsense is always made up on the spot, words are redefined, etc; as is all lefty nonsense).

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:13 am

There are some who predict China's population will be less than that of the US in 80 years. I think that's unlikely (not because theirs won't shrink as predicted, but because ours will shrink more or grow less than predicted). Like it or not, WEF-style population reductions are coming. Some by war, many by starvation, most just by old people not being replaced with an equivalent number of young.

China's demographic problem makes Japan look youthful and vibrant by comparison.
The demographics people have been talking about demise for each individual nation (name any one of them) for decades without anything really happening. It's like the Ehrlich food shortages and Malthusian globalists, who all want you to die or stop having kids. They've all been totally wrong in all of their predictions. Now they've convinced stupid, wealthy (sadly mostly european) people to not have kids, worry about climate nonsense, or change sex/confuse themselves, and inject them with dangerous chemicals or gene therapies, to boot. The cycles will continue, I guess. The fake monetary systems indeed can't last, and the supply chains will diminish. As welfare also decreases and the establishment hacks start to pass away with increasing violence, yes, we'll go closer to a world of 3rd world nations mostly, except for highly nationalist euro or eurasian nations, who are the most civilizationally competent and honest about men and women (and their roles in life).

John

Post by John »

Tuesday, January 17th, 2023.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:13 pm

The demographics people have been talking about demise for each individual nation (name any one of them) for decades without anything really happening. It's like the Ehrlich food shortages and Malthusian globalists, who all want you to die or stop having kids. They've all been totally wrong in all of their predictions. Now they've convinced stupid, wealthy (sadly mostly european) people to not have kids, worry about climate nonsense, or change sex/confuse themselves, and inject them with dangerous chemicals or gene therapies, to boot. The cycles will continue, I guess. The fake monetary systems indeed can't last, and the supply chains will diminish. As welfare also decreases and the establishment hacks start to pass away with increasing violence, yes, we'll go closer to a world of 3rd world nations mostly, except for highly nationalist euro or eurasian nations, who are the most civilizationally competent and honest about men and women (and their roles in life).
as I've written several times of the past, malthus made a couple of errors at the detail level, but his core conclusions were correct: that the population is growing faster than the food supply. he concluded that there would be famines all the time, and since they're really haven't been a lot of famines except during wartime, his conclusions have been rejected by so-called experts.

what Malthus should have concluded is that there would be wars all the time, as people fought over limited food resources, and that outcome has indeed occurred, over and over and over again.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:13 am

I think that the CCP has decided to do something about the demographic problem by ceasing the Covid lockdowns. I think that they have figured out that the disease is really only deadly to the 55+ group, and that if they die off, it is actually a boon to government, as they won't have to be paid pensions or given health care, or otherwise burden the rest of the population.

Bob Butler

Malthus

Post by Bob Butler »

I suspect Malthus created a decent framework. He did not anticipate nukes, insurgent war and sanctions would make major power wars more rare, or that birth control would greatly reduce population growth of major powers. Good perspective, less correct numbers.

I hope Navigator is wrong about the CCP policy. If he is right, I anticipate the CCP will become even less popular.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Is The War In Ukraine About To Go To An Entirely New Level?
January 17, 2023
http://themostimportantnews.com/archive ... -new-level

South African Navy Set To Welcome China And Russia
Bloomberg
Total Views: 10376
January 16, 2023
https://gcaptain.com/south-african-navy ... nd-russia/

16 Jan, 2023 21:42
HomeWorld News
British Army chief comments on tanks for Ukraine
https://www.rt.com/news/569977-british- ... s-ukraine/
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:43 pm
as I've written several times of the past, malthus made a couple of errors at the detail level, but his core conclusions were correct: that the population is growing faster than the food supply. he concluded that there would be famines all the time, and since they're really haven't been a lot of famines except during wartime, his conclusions have been rejected by so-called experts.

what Malthus should have concluded is that there would be wars all the time, as people fought over limited food resources, and that outcome has indeed occurred, over and over and over again.
The malthusians are globalists, or vice versa, and they are all grossly incorrect. Tons of experts have been claiming that human population will cause XYZ (climate change, other nonsense) and it's all BS to depopulate the earth. I've posited my reasons for it, but forget that for a second - they are actively propagandizing, there is no doubt, to say that family formation and procreation is bad. Otherwise, even Elon Musk, and I have no idea what "side" he is on, wouldn't have been talking about that very topic recently.

As for the "wars all the time" ... is that really the case? Wars all the time is closer to reality than limited food with knowledge and technology, but that doesn't mean it's very consistent with what we see.

The point is, you see all these claims by people on the internet and otherwise, stating that this isn't "sustainable" and they haven't been remotely true for a while. The presumption is that things are going wrongly, environmentally and otherwise, but the reality is that it's all propaganda. What's going wrong is culture and human thinking, truth seeking, virtue, family formation and rejection of God. The elites want nothing to do with any of those topics, the ones that are related to virtue, family, and God. Think about it.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I'm posting a lot of links 'cause this might be big (maybe they will factor this into the Doomsday Clock Tuesday 10 AM?)

4 minute readJanuary 19, 20239:37 AM ESTLast Updated 6 min ago
Putin ally warns NATO of nuclear war if Russia is defeated in Ukraine
By Guy Faulconbridge and Felix Light
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/pu ... 023-01-19/

LIVE
updated
40 minutes ago
NewsWorldEurope
Ukraine-Russia news – live: Putin ally claims defeat ‘may trigger nuclear war’
‘Nuclear powers have never lost major conflicts on which their fate depends’, former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev says
Arpan Rai
Liam James
Matt Mathers
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 64987.html

Putin ally: Russia’s defeat in Ukraine could trigger nuclear war
BY JARED GANS - 01/19/23 9:38 AM ET
https://thehill.com/policy/internationa ... clear-war/

THE TIMES OF INDIA | Jan 19, 2023, 19:59:36 IST
LIVE NOW
Russia-Ukraine War Live Updates: Putin ally Medvedev warns of nuclear war if Russia defeated in Ukraine
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... 107060.cms

Ukraine-Russia news – live: Putin ally claims defeat ‘may trigger nuclear war’
Arpan Rai and Liam James
Thu, January 19, 2023 at 3:01 AM EST·28 min read
https://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-russia-n ... 22607.html

Top Putin ally Medvedev escalates nuclear rhetoric ahead of NATO meeting
by Max Thornberry, Breaking News Editor |
January 19, 2023 08:17 AM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... r-rhetoric

NUKE BLAST Top Putin ally Medvedev directly threatens West with nuclear strikes if Russia loses Ukraine war
Katie DavisWill Stewart
Published: 10:36, 19 Jan 2023Updated: 12:00, 19 Jan 2023
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21094320/ ... r-strikes/

EDIT: I have just spoken to my cousin/guardian. He has purchased property out in the boonies and is preparing it as a fallout shelter.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by guest »

EDIT: I have just spoken to my cousin/guardian. He has purchased property out in the boonies and is preparing it as a fallout shelter.
A bit late in the game for that.