Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Xeraphim1

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Xeraphim1 »

DaKardii wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:57 pm
Radoslaw Sikorski claims the US was behind the sabotage of Nordstream I, expresses gratitude for it

https://twitter.com/radeksikorski/statu ... 3724966915
There was no need to sabotage either of the pipelines. NS2 never went into operation while NS1 hasn't pumped gas for more than two weeks due to Russian decisions.

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

It's estimated than more than 100,000 Russians have passed into Kazakhstan. That many or more may also have passed into Georgia. When you add up all the other destinations including Finland, Estonia, Turkey and Mongolia, it's quite likely that more Russian men have left the country than were announced to be drafted.

It's also been reported that draftees are being sent to the front with only one day of "training" and are advised to bring their own sleeping bags and other equipment because all they're getting is a uniform.

I foresee either mass surrenders or a mass slaughter.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:39 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Radoslaw Sikorski claims the US was behind the sabotage of Nordstream I, expresses gratitude for it

There was no need to sabotage either of the pipelines. NS2 never went into operation while NS1 hasn't pumped gas for more than two weeks due to Russian decisions.
Is natural gas a major source of connection between Europe and Russia?
Were these destroyed pipelines the major form of gas delivery?

John

Post by John »

DaKardii wrote:

Lol

El Cid M

Post by El Cid M »

DaKardii wrote:

Once again, you prove yourself to be one of Russia's useful (or useless) idiots.

El Cid M

Post by El Cid M »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:44 pm
It's estimated than more than 100,000 Russians have passed into Kazakhstan. That many or more may also have passed into Georgia. When you add up all the other destinations including Finland, Estonia, Turkey and Mongolia, it's quite likely that more Russian men have left the country than were announced to be drafted.

It's also been reported that draftees are being sent to the front with only one day of "training" and are advised to bring their own sleeping bags and other equipment because all they're getting is a uniform.

I foresee either mass surrenders or a mass slaughter.
I foresee human wave assaults supported by 'blocking brigades' like in WW2...

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
DaKardii wrote:

There was no need for either Germany or Russia to sabotage them. Germany needs the gas, and Russia needs the leverage and especially the income. Neither can afford the pipeline's destruction.

Given these facts, in my opinion it is more likely than not that a third party was responsible. Although I am still open to the possibility that it actually was Russia who did it, because the conflict in Ukraine has the potential to become a crisis war and according to Generational Dynamics combatants tend to act irrationally during such conflicts.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:08 am
Xeraphim1 wrote:
DaKardii wrote:

There was no need for either Germany or Russia to sabotage them. Germany needs the gas, and Russia needs the leverage and especially the income. Neither can afford the pipeline's destruction.

Given these facts, in my opinion it is more likely than not that a third party was responsible. Although I am still open to the possibility that it actually was Russia who did it, because the conflict in Ukraine has the potential to become a crisis war and according to Generational Dynamics combatants tend to act irrationally during such conflicts.
Do you still think the US did it?

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:46 am
DaKardii wrote:
Xeraphim1 wrote:

Who benefits the most? The USA. So yeah, I bet the USA did it. Plus, back in February, Biden basically said he would do anything necessary to shut down the pipelines.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

thomasglee wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:52 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:46 am
DaKardii wrote:

Who benefits the most? The USA. So yeah, I bet the USA did it. Plus, back in February, Biden basically said he would do anything necessary to shut down the pipelines.
Who did it is less important than what this event will precipitate. It's a major event for Europe and the war. Europe is already in trouble and now gone is a large amount of energy and heating fuel for the winter. Social instability has been rising sharply and now could get really ugly.
It's also possible China did this. They're global actors now. A preoccupied West benefits their expansionary plans.