Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
FishbellykanakaDude

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

FishbellykanakaDude

John

Post by John »

25-Jan-20 World View -- China's coronavirus threatens Xi Jinping's Mandate from Heaven

China's coronavirus spreads across China and around the world

** 25-Jan-20 World View -- China's coronavirus threatens Xi Jinping's Mandate from Heaven
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e200125

Contents:
China's coronavirus spreads across China and around the world
Xi Jinping may lose the Mandate from Heaven

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, China, Wuhan, Hubei, Coronavirus,
Lunar New Year, SARS, severe acute respiratory syndrome,
Kingdom of Heaven, Mandate from Heaven, Xi Jinping,
Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tsai Ing-wen, Xinjiang, East Turkestan,
Uighurs, Kazakhs

Post by Guest »

I live in Asia (but not mainland China) and no one here is panicked about the Wuhan flu yet. Yet. Most Asians dislike mainlanders so they just joke about it. Yesterday my girlfriend smiled and said, 'Just stay away from the Chinese and you will be ok.' And then she laughed.

It hasn't sunk in yet. It's viewed as a Chinese disease. When locals start dying, then panic will set in. I've been through these regional pandemics, and in order for Asians to take notice of anything, it has to start affecting their own ethnic group.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:I live in Asia (but not mainland China) and no one here is panicked about the Wuhan flu yet. Yet. Most Asians dislike mainlanders so they just joke about it. Yesterday my girlfriend smiled and said, 'Just stay away from the Chinese and you will be ok.' And then she laughed.

It hasn't sunk in yet. It's viewed as a Chinese disease. When locals start dying, then panic will set in. I've been through these regional pandemics, and in order for Asians to take notice of anything, it has to start affecting their own ethnic group.
Oy've naht seen ANY o' me Irish mates breethin' heavileey, 'cept fer Tadhg an' Padraig, an' thay're nuhtORious asthmatics (an' bollocks sniffers),.. so Oy'll be cuntinuein' wi' da Chinkey jokes, if tha's OKaay wi' yer fine selves then...

D'jinoh (did you know) dtha "cunt" is NOT a particularly hefty insult in Ireland!?

..an' WHY wou'd i' be, as e'ryone LOVES a nice soft warm one close by in this cruel harsh cold werld...!!

Have I used up all my "REALLY drunken Irishman blitherin' at the pub" un-politically correct speech allowance yet?

Post by Guest »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Guest wrote:I live in Asia (but not mainland China) and no one here is panicked about the Wuhan flu yet. Yet. Most Asians dislike mainlanders so they just joke about it. Yesterday my girlfriend smiled and said, 'Just stay away from the Chinese and you will be ok.' And then she laughed.

Oy've naht seen ANY o' me Irish mates breethin' heavileey, 'cept fer Tadhg an' Padraig, an' thay're nuhtORious asthmatics (an' bollocks sniffers),.. so Oy'll be cuntinuein' wi' da Chinkey jokes, if tha's OKaay wi' yer fine selves then...

D'jinoh (did you know) dtha "cunt" is NOT a particularly hefty insult in Ireland!?

..an' WHY wou'd i' be, as e'ryone LOVES a nice soft warm one close by in this cruel harsh cold werld...!!

Have I used up all my "REALLY drunken Irishman blitherin' at the pub" un-politically correct speech allowance yet?
I don't have any idea what you wrote. But, you being Irish, I really don't care.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:......!
I don't have any idea what you wrote. But, you being Irish, I really don't care.
<chuckle, chuckle, chuckle, chuckle, chuckle...!!>

We're Magically Delicious...!

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

It may become 3% of billions if they don't stop it.

This is probably just a bad coincidence:
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/rea ... -pathogens

Here you can keep up to date:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/liv ... hree-cases
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

FishbellykanakaDude

Tom Mazanec wrote:It may become 3% of billions if they don't stop it.

This is probably just a bad coincidence:
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/rea ... -pathogens

Here you can keep up to date:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/liv ... hree-cases
Not RACCOON CITY....!!!