Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
DaKardii

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by DaKardii »

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Guest 111

Post by Guest 111 »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:07 pm
The left always hates the most competent people. That's the point of the power struggle.
Where can go? You talk about moving back to Europe, but where?

Post by Guest »

Guest 111 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:55 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
The left always hates the most competent people. That's the point of the power struggle.
I wouldn't move to England.

jjjk

Post by jjjk »

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:20 am
Guest 111 wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
I don't know at this point which is worse off, Ireland or England.

Come January, there will be blood in the streets.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Ukraine Latest: Kyiv Says Half of City Residents Without Power
Bloomberg News
Fri, November 25, 2022 at 3:19 a.m.
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/ukrai ... 47604.html

EUROPE POLITICS
Putin’s supporters call for the liquidation of Ukraine as ‘genocidal rhetoric’ swells
PUBLISHED FRI, NOV 25 20221:45 AM ESTUPDATED FRI, NOV 25 20223:03 AM EST
Holly Ellyatt
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/25/putins- ... raine.html

These economies are booming as Putin’s war drives migrants and money out of Russia
PUBLISHED FRI, NOV 25 20221:32 AM EST
Karen Gilchrist
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/25/georgia ... ation.html
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest 111 wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
It's not just happening in the UK, migration is escalating in Ireland and the Netherlands, and I'm sure many more European countries.

Re: Autocratic Conquest

Post by guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:37 pm
JDav wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:10 am
Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:12 am

Reagan’s mighty conquest of a Commonwealth country didn’t end autocratic conquest. Chernobyl did end the Soviet Union, but the West had nothing to do with that. In places like Taiwan, Syria and Ukraine, the threat or deed of autocratic conquest went on. NATO is doing contain as they were always intended to do. The approach did not fail, but is dominating. While Putin has declined to meet the obvious defeat, continuing on the current course should do it if the Republicans don’t cave.
Did you actually look at the maps to see when Communism stopped spreading, and started receding? Let me know when you do.

If the Republicans don't cave? Who was in power when this Ukraine business started, and who is STILL in power?
He can't even admit that the Biden Crime family is the public example of why America is failing. SSA and CMS are soon insolvent, and they send billions to other countries to stuff their family coffers, warmongers coffers, and the DNC's coffers. FTX was just a rich kid who made mistakes, right?

You guys (most here) are a joke in geopolitical understanding.
Im from Victoria in Australia and we just had an election where the people who mandated medications and years of severe house arrest handly got back in. People are lost now.

J L N

Post by J L N »

guest wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:28 pm
Guest wrote:
Guest 111 wrote:

It's not just happening in the UK, migration is escalating in Ireland and the Netherlands, and I'm sure many more European countries.
I’m at the ‘acceptance’ stage of grief. A lot of people are still at ‘denial’. Yes, it’s unfair, rigged, malicious, etc. But the truth is Britain (and Western Europe) is finished. The only option is to leave. Or face the consequences.

Post by guest »

J L N wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:54 pm
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m at the ‘acceptance’ stage of grief. A lot of people are still at ‘denial’. Yes, it’s unfair, rigged, malicious, etc. But the truth is Britain (and Western Europe) is finished. The only option is to leave. Or face the consequences.
The UK has been in serious decline for decades now. Poor government choices, and short termism have left us with a decrepit infrastructure and poor public services.

Brexit and Covid pushed us over the edge, accelerating the speed of decline to a car crash, and the war in Ukraine has added huge pressures upon the cost of living.

Being loyal, hardworking and dutiful simply does not pay. It's merely an invitation to get dumped on from a great height.

But life is becoming decidedly unlovely right across the world. Sooner or later, that fact will catch up with you, wherever you go.

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:12 am
J L N wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:54 pm
guest wrote:

The UK has been in serious decline for decades now. Poor government choices, and short termism have left us with a decrepit infrastructure and poor public services.

Brexit and Covid pushed us over the edge, accelerating the speed of decline to a car crash, and the war in Ukraine has added huge pressures upon the cost of living.

Being loyal, hardworking and dutiful simply does not pay. It's merely an invitation to get dumped on from a great height.

But life is becoming decidedly unlovely right across the world. Sooner or later, that fact will catch up with you, wherever you go.
That 30% real terms drop in doctors salaries during the Tories time in power is typical across the board and is due to one thing.
High immigration costs.

And while businesses profit, ordinary people pay the bill for it.

Other countries have had nothing like the levels of immigration the UK has.

Before Brexit around 75% of all EU free movement was people coming to the UK.

UK people have paid a huge cost for it.