Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Visitor 33

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Visitor 33 »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:14 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:31 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:21 am
Will AI ultimately "run the world" via an elite group of people?

Is that what WW3 is all about?
AI is overblown.

I think we are heading for a land of small etho-based villages and towns. WW3 won't change that.
1) I agree.

2) I hope.
I don't even want to imagine what will go on before the smoke clears. Western cities will be hell storms. When the welfare system collapses, the inner cities will explode and attack the suburbs.

My sister is an ex-social worker, and she was physically afraid of the welfare divas and their kids. She told me they were without any work ethic or skills at all. Talentless and lazy people know only how to hate.

Nightmares are just over the horizon.

Post by Guest »

Visitor 33 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:52 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:14 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:31 am

AI is overblown.

I think we are heading for a land of small etho-based villages and towns. WW3 won't change that.
1) I agree.

2) I hope.
I don't even want to imagine what will go on before the smoke clears. Western cities will be hell storms. When the welfare system collapses, the inner cities will explode and attack the suburbs.

My sister is an ex-social worker, and she was physically afraid of the welfare divas and their kids. She told me they were without any work ethic or skills at all. Talentless and lazy people know only how to hate.

Nightmares are just over the horizon.
Yeah, no kidding

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

AIR ALERT RAF Typhoon scrambled to intercept Russian warplane as Brit ace takes to skies alongside German jet in tense standoff
Katie Davis
Published: 3:48 ET, Mar 15 2023Updated: 6:39 ET, Mar 15 2023
https://www.the-sun.com/news/7634015/ra ... -warplane/

Russian ambassador accuses U.S. of 'act of provocation' and claims its fighter did NOT knock Reaper out of sky - after Pentagon revealed Su-27 dumped fuel on drone and forced it to crash into Black Sea
US military said a Russian fighter jet clipped the propeller of the MQ-9 drone
Russia says no contact was made and accused the US of 'provocation'
By NEIRIN GRAY DESAI FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 19:47 EDT, 14 March 2023 | UPDATED: 09:19 EDT, 15 March 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... drone.html

Why It’s Still Not Clear Who’s Behind The Nord Stream Blasts
By RFE/RL staff - Mar 14, 2023, 3:00 PM CDT
https://oilprice.com/Geopolitics/Europe ... lasts.html

We’re One Step Closer to Putin’s Crimea Nightmare
Story by Shannon Vavra • Yesterday 4:42 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/we ... r-AA18E570
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

John wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:32 am
Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Question for Bing AI: "Why does
Generational Dynamics predict WW III?"

Bing's answer: "Generational Dynamics is
a theory that analyzes history through
the flow of generations. It predicts the
attitudes and behaviors of large masses
of people, entire generations of
people. Generational Dynamics does not
predict actual events, but rather the
public reactions to unpleasant
events. It is not a widely accepted
theory and its predictions are not based
on scientific evidence. Therefore, it is
not possible to say whether Generational
Dynamics predicts WW III or not. Is
there anything else I can help you
with?"
Here is what ChatGPT responded with:

Generational Dynamics is a theory that suggests that major historical events and trends are driven by the cyclical nature of generational changes. The theory posits that every 80-100 years, a new "generational cycle" begins, marked by the emergence of a new dominant generation with a unique set of values, beliefs, and attitudes.

According to the theory, each generational cycle is characterized by four distinct "turnings": a high, an awakening, an unraveling, and a crisis. The crisis turning is marked by a period of intense social upheaval and conflict, which ultimately leads to a new societal order.

Generational Dynamics predicts a World War III because it believes that we are currently in the midst of the crisis turning of the current generational cycle. This crisis is driven by a number of factors, including geopolitical tensions, economic instability, environmental degradation, and social and political polarization.

The theory suggests that this crisis will eventually lead to a major global conflict, possibly involving the use of nuclear weapons. However, it's important to note that Generational Dynamics is just one theory among many, and its predictions should be taken with a grain of salt. It's impossible to predict the future with certainty, and there are many factors that could impact the course of history in ways that are difficult to anticipate.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

That sounds reasonable, but so far GD has not failed, so I think WW3 with nukes is on the way. I with John on this one.

Cool Breeze

Re: Chinese Power Projection

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:01 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:18 pm
Navigator wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:05 pm
To our detriment, all of the heavy industry needed to create and arm mass armies has been moved to China over the last couple of decades. They are now the literal arsenal of evil, while we would require years to recreate our once great industrial base. We will be able to catch up, but it will require going from 1939 levels of production to 1943 levels, without having the 1939 industrial base to start off with.
This is why it's so comical that you think the US is such a great place or provides such a light for the world. It does neither. It's been a disgusting precursor to the AC for decades, at this point, and is currently trying to assist all sorts of degenerate activity for greater control and exporting around the world.

Does this make China good? No. But it makes the USA every bit as disgusting. The Europeans are even worse, so save your breath.
OMG, who is the beacon in your mind? Russia?

The US constitution has been (and continues to be) the model for democracy and freedom for centuries. The adoption of it (or similar) around the globe has resulted in greater freedom, peace and prosperity than the world has ever known.

The US was instrumental in defeating the enemies of freedom/democracy in both prior World Wars, and will do so again in the upcoming one.

BTW, Hollywood does not represent the US as a whole.

Note my own website page on actors and their influence. https://comingstorms.com/our-most-trusted-people/
That's the point you don't get: there is no beacon. If you think there is, you're already living in the world of the lawless man to come. The US Constitution has been trampled, and your weird religious (I think literally) devotion to it is amusing since words on a piece of paper mean nothing, the actors that abide by it and enforce it, or enslave people (the US with its disgusting monetary and propaganda policies via the 3 letter agencies) are the ones that run the show. You have a better material existence than others? Good for you, but that hardly makes you godly, or the US a better place, or a light upon the world. Your material existence was bought at a price of killing and running over other nations, as all powers do, but especially the top ones/hegemons.

The US administration, 3 letter agencies, and "conservatives" are all in on the grift. If the US is such a beacon, Navi, how are we a much more debased, anti christian and pro degenerate culture than ever before? This is obvious and it's sad you can't admit it. But your generation never wants to give up the ghost. The problem is that generation, specifically, though it may not be your personal fault. The ponzi was made for you, and now it's going down.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Another guest wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
That sounds reasonable, but so far GD has not failed, so I think WW3 with nukes is on the way. I with John on this one.
Or you can just continue to predict wars or collapse like Peter Schiff, and yes, eventually you'll be right. If you can't tell us when, how does this help us?

Post by Guest »

The head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) China Mission Group on Tuesday warned that the U.S. and China are likely entering an "increasingly confrontational period," with Beijing ever more willing to assert itself in multiple ways.

"It'll manifest itself pretty much across the spectrum – every warfighting domain in every sphere of diplomatic, informational, economic, commercial," the DIA's Doug Wade told a webinar hosted by the nonpartisan Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA).
https://www.voanews.com/a/us-intelligen ... 05851.html

So, does this mean a multi-front war? Isn't that what got the Germans in trouble in two wars?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:22 am
Another guest wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
Or you can just continue to predict wars or collapse like Peter Schiff, and yes, eventually you'll be right. If you can't tell us when, how does this help us?
When exactly is a state secret, no? The allies knew Hitler was cooking something up, but they didn't exactly know when. War seems to be very close now. I think that the war in Ukraine has derailed China for the moment. Seeing the world's supposedly 2nd most powerful army getting completely creamed and humiliated by the Ukrainians is a wake up call. If Putin had swept through Ukraine in 2022, I think Taiwan would already be under attack.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:44 pm
The head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) China Mission Group on Tuesday warned that the U.S. and China are likely entering an "increasingly confrontational period," with Beijing ever more willing to assert itself in multiple ways.

"It'll manifest itself pretty much across the spectrum – every warfighting domain in every sphere of diplomatic, informational, economic, commercial," the DIA's Doug Wade told a webinar hosted by the nonpartisan Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA).
https://www.voanews.com/a/us-intelligen ... 05851.html

So, does this mean a multi-front war? Isn't that what got the Germans in trouble in two wars?
A day earlier, Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines said Xi and other leaders would be willing to risk conflict despite having concluded Beijing "benefits most from preventing a spiraling of tensions and by preserving stability in its relationship with the United States."

"The CCP is increasingly convinced that it can only [achieve its goals] at the expense of U.S. power and influence," she added.
Sounds like very soon to me.